Re: Lost all Progress (Xbox)

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost all Progress (Xbox)

★★ Novice

I opened the game for the first time on my Xbox in a couple of years. The “Collection” page shows I have all of the characters at the right levels, but I’ve lost all unlocked guns, skins, star cards, etc. is there any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 6 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @TheBuddha05 

To confirm SWBF2 does not support cross-progression. You can have multiple platforms linked to the same EA  account but the progress won't be shared between them.

If your accounts appear to be correctly linked I would recommend reaching out to our support to further look at your EA account. 

How to use EA Help

1. Go to the EA Help homepage.
  2. Select SWBF2 (or any game you're trying to play)
  3. Select the See all help topics
  4. Select the option I need help restoring my progress in the game
  5. You should be able to choose from Chat or Email (options can vary

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (69 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @TheBuddha05 

To confirm have you only played on Xbox? Also are you playing under the same Gamertag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve only played on Xbox, I’ve changed the gamertag a couple of times via Xbox I believe? But the account should be the same.

Message 3 of 6 (152 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheBuddha05 

If you head to help.ea.com you can sign in with your Xbox account (if it's linked to an EA account) 

Then select Manage My Account > Account Security > Connection to see if you see different Xbox Gamertags listed. 

If you're unsure of the information, you can try contacting our support to see if they can find different accounts based on your EA account. 

How to use EA Help

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (127 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! Just checked. I think the problem may be that my EA account is linked to both my steam and Xbox profiles, and I have played BF2 on both. The gamertag linked on my EA account matches the one on my Xbox. 

Message 5 of 6 (96 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @TheBuddha05 

To confirm SWBF2 does not support cross-progression. You can have multiple platforms linked to the same EA  account but the progress won't be shared between them.

If your accounts appear to be correctly linked I would recommend reaching out to our support to further look at your EA account. 

How to use EA Help

1. Go to the EA Help homepage.
  2. Select SWBF2 (or any game you're trying to play)
  3. Select the See all help topics
  4. Select the option I need help restoring my progress in the game
  5. You should be able to choose from Chat or Email (options can vary

Cheers!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (70 Views)