Re: Adding BF2 EA APP without redownload 2023

by Mr_Player_71

Original Post

Adding BF2 EA APP without redownload 2023

★★ Novice

HI i re-install window and now i want ea app to add my battlefront 2 without download again 

last time i re-download after ea app overtake origin because ea app download game with diffrent .exe file name  and adter download its change to same as origin file .exe

Message 1 of 4 (401 Views)

Hero

I vaguely remember having to reset the download location for the games to show back up in the library. However, this was on Origin; I haven't done it on EA app. Below is where that setting is in EA app.

ea downloads.jpg

If the game shows back up in your library, you may have to run "Repair", an option from the game's icon in your library. If it doesn't show up in your library, you may just have to reinstall the game.

I'm assuming, of course, that you've already confirmed the game files are still on your hard drive.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello again after 1 year 4 month so last time nothing helped me  and i have to download game again , now i re-install win 10 again how i add game in EA app without download ,give me good answers ty

Message 3 of 4 (62 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello again 

i done it without download game again , 1st i make EA APP folder in Program Files (x86) then i put game folder in it . last game folder was on other drive

then i start download game from ea app giving game path G:\Program Files (x86)\EA APP , so ea app start calculating game after 100% its say downloading complete, and start playing it ('-') 

Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)