stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
It's okay, I'm in the same boat lol

Happy belated Christmas/New Years and all.

Finally got to the R&C Collection over the past couple weeks. Going Commando and UYA hold up really well.

Also saw The Hobbit and Django. Both pretty awesome.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Man mine looked like it was about to rise from the dead only to fall back into the grave for who knows how long lol [face_tongue]

Happy Belated Holidays and New Year's wishes. [face_tongue]

I saw the Hobbit with a lady friend lol it was good and I saw it in Imax 3D. [face_cool] lol

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Ah, I'm sorry. Mine's kind of just sitting there twiddling its thumbs like always. [face_tongue]

I saw it in 2D because I didn't know if I could last three hours in 3D (and I had my own glasses on already so it could have been uncomfortable lol)

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
It was awesome in 3D but I can see why you wouldn't want to wear those glasses for damn near 3 hours on top of your own glasses. [face_tongue]

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
It was a pretty good movie, though. Not quite LotR but well done and it's awesome to go back to Middle Earth.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Yeah, I went back through the extended trilogy with my friend the week before we went and saw it. Always great.

Also been playing Borderlands 2 lately. It's pretty hilarious.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Yeah I barely played anything while I was at school, so now I'm kind of rushing through everything. [face_tongue]

I rented Premium Rush and ParaNorman today from the story. I wanted Looper but they were all out.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I'll have to check it out then. [face_mischief]

I saw The Sitter for the first time yesterday, Oh how I can identify with the nice guy doing everything any still not getting the girl lol hell I think most guys can lol...now if we could only get the hot girl who secretly had the hots for us but we didn't know it like in the movies :^O

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
That's one movie that I never got around to watching. But it sounds like I can relate lol

Went out and saw Gangster Squad tonight. It was decent but falls short of other gangster movies.

Hoping to see Zero Dark Thirty this weekend.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I haven't seen a good gangster movie in quite some time so my expectations for it were quite low to begin with lol so low I didn't go to see it. [face_tongue]

Last edited:

Jordan9020

Noob
Sep 30, 2011
Got a Grandma here, lol. I know I'm in the wrong place but I can't figure out where to post a question about R&C Quest for Booty. In case this is the right place, I'll ask the question here.

I bought R&C Quest for Booty. It was a new game but when I put it in the PS3, it has several upgraded weapons right from the beginning. Does Quest for Booty use data from previous R&C games? I'm an R&C freak so I have several saved games. Thanks! And If I'm in the wrong place, can you please point me in the right direction? Thanks again, you're all a bunch of peaches!

GTA_S4n_Andr34s

No Longer a Noob
Jun 7, 2004
Miami, FL
So true lol, smh crazy man..
what system you have at the moment KG? and console you picking up next?
just wondering for future purposes, if this goes to shit or we could jump into another board. [face_peace]

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I currently have a PS3. I'll probably end up getting a PS4 down the road. Probably not at launch because the PS4 doesn't really have a game that makes me want to get it at launch.

You getting GTA V?

GTA_S4n_Andr34s

No Longer a Noob
Jun 7, 2004
Miami, FL
I'm planning to get back into Competitive Gaming, sort of later this. Preferably on the Xbox 360 but I'll probably pick up a PS3. I might wait for the XB1 prs to drop to pick one up next year, or just save for it till then. I'm leaning towards picking up a PS4 before though. I miss the Playstation life, and yeah I'm probably gonna pick GTA V up with one of my buddies.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Competitive gaming huh? I haven't taken my fighting game wins and losses seriously since my arcade days. With the exception of BlazBlue no other fighter motivates me to master a character at the moment. Probably why I haven't played any fighting games lately except for DOA which isn't something I take seriously. [face_tongue]

Dat Playstation life is calling you GTA! [face_tongue]

I haven't played a GTA game since Vice City but I may get this one. [face_tongue]

GTA_S4n_Andr34s

No Longer a Noob
Jun 7, 2004
Miami, FL
haha like I said, Gears of War(XB360) caught my attention and I was stuck in a love crisis [face_tongue]

I played the series from GTA III, to GTA IV. I'm more of a Shooter btw when it comes to games, not big of racing cause I suck but I'm too rusty(Back in the day, Blanka was my main and in the most recent games, Ibuki) to start back on fighting games again. Meh! -.-
What's your PSN btw so when I do get on my buddies' PS3, I'll hit you up!

Raidero

Good Opinion Haver
Oct 2, 2012
If this is Ratchet & Clank were talking about...wow, I just love the series, don't what else to say!
These community threads are just for posting about whatever, it doesn't have to be about the game the board is for but it can be if you want it to.