stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Okay, I'm having problrms with the battle arena. Anyone here know?

I did every battle arena challenge and yet I don't see the "impossible challenge" the one with 60 rounds listed there.....

What the hell...
You might just have to progress further into the story to unlock more arena battles. Just make sure to get to it before starting challenge mode.

I'm actually up to the last level and I don't want to progress further until I beat that arena battle AND getting plat bolts AND getting the moonstones in the ice level.

But for some reason, I wasn't seeing it last night. I'll try again later, but it was really weird...
That is odd. I don't recall having to do anything special for it.

Fuhgeddit

Not Fudge
Apr 9, 2014
NY
Is Going Commando the one with two different arenas? I think the challenge is on Joba, maybe you were looking at the other one.

There are two different battle arenas? I thought there was one, I'll take a look later. Could have sworn there was the one with the slot machines and that's all

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Is Going Commando the one with two different arenas? I think the challenge is on Joba, maybe you were looking at the other one.

There are two different battle arenas? I thought there was one, I'll take a look later. Could have sworn there was the one with the slot machines and that's all
Yeah, the other is on the jungle type planet where they ride around those two-legged purple things. It was a separate path not necessary for the main mission.

Fuhgeddit

Not Fudge
Apr 9, 2014
NY

Yeah, the other is on the jungle type planet where they ride around those two-legged purple things. It was a separate path not necessary for the main mission.

Yep, you are right. I had to do some googling to find people with the same issue.

WOOT! That makes me excited. I can grind out some of the weapons there.

Thanks!

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
lol, true

I assume they'll bother to mention R&C at the E3 conference this year... maybe we'll get some gameplay. It feels like Sony has put it on the backburner lately, but they also don't seem to have a ton of exclusives on the immediate horizon to show off.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
lol, true

I assume they'll bother to mention R&C at the E3 conference this year... maybe we'll get some gameplay. It feels like Sony has put it on the backburner lately, but they also don't seem to have a ton of exclusives on the immediate horizon to show off.
Yeah it's been so long i've completely fallen out of R&C. [face_tongue]

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Oh shit I was the last post. Well I platted 2 of the games - UYA and going commando
Yeah, they're not bad. The first game is a bit more grindy, as is All 4 One.

Into the Nexus is a short and sweet one if you ever want to check that out. Don't recall if you've played A Crack in Time, but that's a damn great game.

lol, true

Aye. Been 5-6 years since a major release for the series, and I don't know how I feel about the reboot. I've had my hands tied with plenty of other games. Witcher 3 is the current obsession.

Fuhgeddit

Not Fudge
Apr 9, 2014
NY
Oh shit I was the last post. Well I platted 2 of the games - UYA and going commando

Into the Nexus is a short and sweet one if you ever want to check that out. Don't recall if you've played A Crack in Time, but that's a damn great game.

lol, true

Aye. Been 5-6 years since a major release for the series, and I don't know how I feel about the reboot. I've had my hands tied with plenty of other games. Witcher 3 is the current obsession.

I have crack in time but haven't really gotten to it since I got it at the beginning of X1/PS4...so I've been neglecting it.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002

lol, true

2 years and i'm still on FFXIV lol [face_tongue] takes up the majority of my time

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
I have crack in time but haven't really gotten to it since I got it at the beginning of X1/PS4...so I've been neglecting it.
I understand.

But it's really good. [face_tongue]

2 years and i'm still on FFXIV lol [face_tongue] takes up the majority of my time
Glad it's lasting! I keep jumping around. I've played through so many little indies and whatnot that they throw out on PSN. That's most of what I play during the semester whenever I can actually find the time, along with Smash I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing some big things at E3 though, hopefully.

Last edited:

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I understand.

But it's really good. [face_tongue]

Glad it's lasting! I keep jumping around. I've played through so many little indies and whatnot that they throw out on PSN. That's most of what I play during the semester whenever I can actually find the time, along with Smash I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing some big things at E3 though, hopefully.
Yeah it's a blast and with the expansion coming out in roughly two weeks even more stuff to do lol i'll be on XIV forever lmfao [face_tongue]

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
FFXIV is the monthly sub game right? I wish I could do it, but I don't wanna pay.
yeah if you want up to 8 characters on multiple servers it's 15.99 but if you just have one character I think it's like 12.99. I initially thought the same since it's my first MMO but after the first month I was like this is so totally worth it. They also occasionally have free weekends so people can try it out. I'm sure after the expansion they may do something similar, never know [face_tongue]

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
I'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs pretending that the announcement of a new major R&C title breathed life into this board

MegaClank

MegaChill
Apr 21, 2005
Not sure if I was ever part of the community thread, but I got an IGN account because or Ratchet and Clank. My username was clearly inspired by Clank, haha. The PS5 game looks slick