BeAlone

Find something, protect something.
Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
This is not about Smash Brothers, but I have a question. Did anyone watch the NFL DRAFT yesterday??? Ya Go Rams!!!

BeAlone

Find something, protect something.
Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
This question is for all forums in IGN.
I have seen about 10 LOCKED words where others have Reply|Quote.

What does LOCKED mean in forums???

Mr-Chris

Smashing!
May 16, 2009
Corneria (England :P)
@BeAlone: It means the topic is locked, therefore the Reply/Post option is gone and replaced with the word Locked to tell you you can't post, because it's locked. Locked. And one more time: LOCKED!...................................................................................... locked

On-Topic: Can't be bovered to Brawl any1 lolz. =D

luckynacho

I'm only 10 and I drink juice
Feb 22, 2008
[blockquote]luckynacho posted:
hello is anyone here?
[/blockquote] Date Posted: 4/22/2008 10:49:AM Subject: RE: ~ * ~ * The Official Looking for a Brawl thread, DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN! * ~ *~

luckynacho

I'm only 10 and I drink juice
Feb 22, 2008
hello is anyone here?
[/blockquote] Date Posted: 4/22/2008 10:49:AM Subject: RE: ~ * ~ * The Official Looking for a Brawl thread, DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN! * ~ *~
[/blockquote] That was my second post ever.

Nov 8, 2010
I'm looking for someone good to fight. none of my friends can give me a challenge. I'm no push over, but i've never fought someone who's really good. I don't want to sound overconfident, but i think i could give anyone a challenge after i'm warmed up.

Nov 16, 2010
Ill face anyone and decimate!!! Haha im very competitve and never been beaten...played online and in many tourneys. been looking for a challenge"/

Oct 27, 2010
specialfx11 said:
Ill face anyone and decimate!!! Haha im very competitve and never been beaten...played online and in many tourneys. been looking for a challenge"/
Eh? I wanna see. Wants your brawl code?

mallow500

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2005
bored....even bored enough to pla this game...

havent played this game in over a year...too busy with melee, lets see if i can adjust to the lag online again...

3 stock
no items
neutral stages only

u folks know the drill.

Oct 27, 2010
mallow500 said:

havent played this game in over a year...too busy with melee, lets see if i can adjust to the lag online again...

3 stock
no items
neutral stages only

u folks know the drill.

Sure. 5027 3887 1397 is my brawl code. whats yours?

mallow500

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2005
Threetimes2 said:
mallow500 said:

3 stock
no items
neutral stages only

u folks know the drill.

dang it takes longer for folks to reply to this fc thread then i've seen in any other smash thread made @_@.....12 hours before i got a reply....umm...

pt me, i'll be able to give ya my FC tomorrow, right now though i can't lolbrawl.

Oct 27, 2010
mallow500 said:
Threetimes2 said:
mallow500 said:

3 stock
no items
neutral stages only

u folks know the drill.

dang it takes longer for folks to reply to this fc thread then i've seen in any other smash thread made @_@.....12 hours before i got a reply....umm...

pt me, i'll be able to give ya my FC tomorrow, right now though i can't lolbrawl.
Bah i can't PM you.. need to post more..

mallow500

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2005
well i'ma bout to leave for work right now so i can't nwo either....

3051-6992-7595

i'l be on later today at like 7-730 pm central time today, thats when i get off work

try me then.

Oct 27, 2010
mallow500 said:
well i'ma bout to leave for work right now so i can't nwo either....

3051-6992-7595

i'l be on later today at like 7-730 pm central time today, thats when i get off work

try me then.
Alright see ys

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
I'm available today and tomorrow (Nov. 21-22nd), just let me know a good time. Trying to get a group brawl going. [face_peace]

My code's in my sig. but for those who don't look there:

3653 1465 4485 We'll use the stock 3 rules with all items on to keep the rules consistent, unless anyone in the group brawl has any objections, we can work it out. :)

Oct 27, 2010
Quiet-Giant said:
I'm available today and tomorrow (Nov. 21-22nd), just let me know a good time. Trying to get a group brawl going. [face_peace]

My code's in my sig. but for those who don't look there:

3653 1465 4485 We'll use the stock 3 rules with all items on to keep the rules consistent, unless anyone in the group brawl has any objections, we can work it out. :)
Im ready to brawl now :)
3051-6992-7595
and im fine with the rules

Feb 11, 2009
I've been getting really into Brawl recently. (after about a year long hiatus) I'm looking for players of moderate to high skill level to flesh out my now empty friend list.

FRIEND CODE
2492-3848-8327

Edit: You've all been added to my friends list.

ComJacker

Noob
Feb 22, 2011
BRAWL WITH ME!!! I have no fiends. My friend code is 4555 7206 4824. The thing is, I'm not usually on much. Please add me!

mallow500

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2005
ComJacker said:
BRAWL WITH ME!!! I have no fiends. My friend code is 4555 7206 4824. The thing is, I'm not usually on much. Please add me!
no one here likes to play super campy glitchy bros.

go to some site or place that is still desperate and/or stupid enough to still play Brawl, the only reason people even keep this game is for the mods like project M or Brawl+ and brawl- otherwise everyone just sticks to melee.

Zarcroh

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 13, 2010
mallow500 said:
ComJacker said:

go to some site or place that is still desperate and/or stupid enough to still play Brawl, the only reason people even keep this game is for the mods like project M or Brawl+ and brawl- otherwise everyone just sticks to melee.
So if people like a game you don't like, they are desperate and/or stupid? Whatever.

Teehee2123

Noob
Oct 23, 2010
mallow500 said:
ComJacker said:

Why do you keep coming back to this page if you dont like this game? Its the newest one, so yeah. Stop complaining or GTFO. Thanks! :)

breastman0

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 14, 2004
Hi everyone, I've had Brawl since it came out, played it for a few months and havent touched it. I just started playing Melee again recently, wanted to give Brawl online a chance for the first time. I have a great hi speed internet connection but somehow have faced lag in a lot of matches, so who knows, maybe I can meet folks with good connections as well. 2664-7911-6013
Username: MATT (but i guess that doesnt really matter...)

mallow500

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2005
brwls online sucks, so its not ur internet connection, or really anyones, brawl just has really crappy servers

and no one here really likes lolbrawl at all, its campy, its glitchy, its imbalanced, and more then anything its just boring compared to melee or 64, you aren't gonna find anyone here willing to play you in brawl, cuz we all prefer melee, and the only time anyone here will touch brawl are for the mods like brawl+, brawl- or project M.

in short; you're better off looking at other sites for lolbrawl matches, go find a site tahts still willing to put up with all the character imbalances, the glitches, and overall boring campy nature of brawl, because you will be waiting a long long long time to find anyone answer back to your message wanting to brawl ya, espicially when we've got melee we could play that doesn't have a single bit of brawls problems, or at least not nearly as many.

just look at how long it takes for half the peoples posts on the FC thread to get answered, you're better off going somewhere else looking for brawl matches.