210stuna

No Longer a Noob
Jun 25, 2009
The Lone Star State
[blockquote]Duncan_101 posted:

I added you Molzo, but it's still awaiting confirmation. Maybe you need to re-add me?
[/blockquote]
i will add you after i get my wee fixed which it could be awhile (reason why its not in my sig. no more) i am really good and have already written your fc down so i will add you...please  be pacient sorry for any inconvenience...

btw smashking you never added me ever since you said you would which was about last year[face_plain] 

Feb 28, 2009
210stuna said:
[blockquote]Duncan_101 posted:

I added you Molzo, but it's still awaiting confirmation. Maybe you need to re-add me?
[/blockquote]
i will add you after i get my wee fixed which it could be awhile (reason why its not in my sig. no more) i am really good and have already written your fc down so i will add you...please  be pacient sorry for any inconvenience...

btw smashking you never added me ever since you said you would which was about last year[face_plain] 

I added you 210stuna back then, idk whats wrong but im gone try it again. lol. and i'll add the new user above also when I get the chance.

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
*begins adding a lot of people*

My brother and I enjoy a good brawl or two occasionally and I hope to give it a good show with some of you. I'm not an expert, but I'm not gonna make it easy on any of you, I assure you. ;)

My Friend Code is in my Signature, if any are interested in brawling with me. :D

I'm on pretty regularly, and my brother should be interested in brawling this weekend. I'm probably gonna be the blue Yoshi or blue Game & Watch most likely, so brace yourself. [face_tongue]

I've added the following:

Molzo
SmashKing201
ayttiKittya
Adamatsu

Anyone else I may have forgotten, PM me, or post here your Brawl Code, mkay? I look forward to anybody who's interested in brawling. ^_^

Feb 28, 2009
Quiet-Giant said:
*begins adding a lot of people*

My brother and I enjoy a good brawl or two occasionally and I hope to give it a good show with some of you. I'm not an expert, but I'm not gonna make it easy on any of you, I assure you. ;)

My Friend Code is in my Signature, if any are interested in brawling with me. :D

I'm on pretty regularly, and my brother should be interested in brawling this weekend. I'm probably gonna be the blue Yoshi or blue Game & Watch most likely, so brace yourself. [face_tongue]

I've added the following:

Molzo
SmashKing201
ayttiKittya
Adamatsu

Anyone else I may have forgotten, PM me, or post here your Brawl Code, mkay? I look forward to anybody who's interested in brawling. ^_^

I challenge you then. Imma add you very soon the next time i get online.

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
Mkay, I'll look for you then, Smashking. It'll just be one-on-one or whoever you're with then, because my brother's not here yet. ^_^

Feb 28, 2009
Quiet-Giant said:
Mkay, I'll look for you then, Smashking. It'll just be one-on-one or whoever you're with then, because my brother's not here yet. ^_^

I will be on Friday afternoon. i work the over night shift so Im not on alot and sleep half the day.

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
Friday afternoon sounds legit. What time is your afternoon though? EAST, WEST, CENTRAL, etc.?

Mine's Eastern Time zone (FL) currently, it would be 10:46 A.M., while the Western Time Zone would be 9:46 A.M. Hope that helps. [face_peace]

Feb 28, 2009
Quiet-Giant said:
Friday afternoon sounds legit. What time is your afternoon though? EAST, WEST, CENTRAL, etc.?

Mine's Eastern Time zone (FL) currently, it would be 10:46 A.M., while the Western Time Zone would be 9:46 A.M. Hope that helps. [face_peace]

Eastern. Around 3

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
SmashKing201 said:
Quiet-Giant said:
Sounds good. ^_^

Anyone else interested, simply let me know here, or PM, if don't see this thread in time. [face_peace]

Im going on now.

Sorry, I'm late, had some house chores to do, and this totally slipped my mind. I'm heading on now, mkay? I'll play 5 rounds with ya, mkay? ^_^

Good luck![face_peace]

Edit:

Scratch that, gotta get supper cooking. If you're still on later, lemme' know if you wanna brawl still. My brother will be arriving here roughly at 8:00 P.M. if you don't catch this until late tonight. Again, my apologies dude, this was my bad for forgetting about today. I normally write things down so I don't forget, but I failed to do that this time.

I promise you though, when we do get the chance to brawl, I'll be a most formidable opponent. ;)

Feb 28, 2009
Quiet-Giant said:
SmashKing201 said:
Quiet-Giant said:
Sounds good. ^_^

Anyone else interested, simply let me know here, or PM, if don't see this thread in time. [face_peace]

Im going on now.

Sorry, I'm late, had some house chores to do, and this totally slipped my mind. I'm heading on now, mkay? I'll play 5 rounds with ya, mkay? ^_^

Good luck![face_peace]

Edit:

Scratch that, gotta get supper cooking. If you're still on later, lemme' know if you wanna brawl still. My brother will be arriving here roughly at 8:00 P.M. if you don't catch this until late tonight. Again, my apologies dude, this was my bad for forgetting about today. I normally write things down so I don't forget, but I failed to do that this time.

I promise you though, when we do get the chance to brawl, I'll be a most formidable opponent. ;)

lol. its ok. I didnt get on till 3:30. i got work tonight. so i'll let you know.

Feb 5, 2010
I'm a smash veteran looking for a good fight. My friend code is 0688-8836-1008. Nickname is whatever you wanna call me. Register me and I'll see you on the battlefield.

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
iamspartacus_164813 said:
I'm a smash veteran looking for a good fight. My friend code is 0688-8836-1008. Nickname is whatever you wanna call me. Register me and I'll see you on the battlefield.

My Brawl Code's in my sig. Bring the heat, Spart! [face_cowboy]

5 rounds of whatever. <(^_^)>

Edit:

Still on for now, if anybody's interested. Just lemme know w/i the next 30 minutes, or wait 'til tomorrow. ^_^

Send me PM letting me know if you wanna brawl, mkay? My times Eastern time, mkay?

Quiet-Giant

~Don't forget to LIM~
Jun 8, 2006
Florida
Leo_916 said:
add me =]

my friend cone is: 4812-8823-9698

=]

*yawns* back from a nap. Mkay, hopefully you'll get this response before too long. [face_confused]

My Brawl code's in my sig. I like playing 5 rounds of any kind of brawl, then responding what to do from there on here. [face_peace]

Thanks, Leo, and SS3, Twas fun. [face_cool]

RKObrawler1992

I love lamp.
Jul 27, 2008
Kyle and I have plans some other time, but I haven't played in a little while, and am having the urge to play again. Anyone wanting to play right about now, just say the word.

Feb 28, 2009
anyone else want to add and brawl me?

btw 210stuna, i added you a long time ago. lol. i just cant catch you online. gotta plan it for me.

spiko2010

Noob
Mar 20, 2010
Hi, yea I would like to brawl somebody I'm new here but trust me I'm no newcomer to ssbb anybody wanna brawl?

My fc is:3952 7006 6502

YunGStreet

Noob
Mar 26, 2010
Hey Vinnyguy555. I added you add me.

Name:West
Code:3352-3415-8700

Let me know when you add. We can make a time to fight.

BeAlone

Find something, protect something.
Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
Who wants to be my first wifi opponent for SSBB??? I have a problem, I'm having trouble getting internet connection. Any answers about BOTH.

BeAlone

Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
budakaimaster3 said:
r u still getting an error code, i told u before to just google it and you should find an answer

whats the code

Hey budakaimaster3, here are my two(2) error codes I got.
-51420: Error Code for installing the internet at the Main Screen.
-50299: Error Code for Nintendo WFC(Wifi Connection) at the Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

budakaimaster3

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 15, 2005
hey bealone i looked those up and these r the answers i got

for 51420-Try changing the channel of your wireless router to either channel
1 or channel 11 which can increase download speeds. Be sure to test
both channels to see which works better or faster.

Log on to your router by using the default IP address and check if
MAC filtering is on or enabled, which is usually under Security. If
MAC filtering is on or enabled, add the Wii console's MAC address as
an approved MAC address.

and 50299 is becuz you havent set up a connection obv becuz of 51420

BeAlone

Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
budakaimaster3 said:
hey bealone i looked those up and these r the answers i got

for 51420-Try changing the channel of your wireless router to either channel
1 or channel 11 which can increase download speeds. Be sure to test
both channels to see which works better or faster.

Log on to your router by using the default IP address and check if
MAC filtering is on or enabled, which is usually under Security. If
MAC filtering is on or enabled, add the Wii console's MAC address as
an approved MAC address.

and 50299 is becuz you havent set up a connection obv becuz of 51420

Thanks, for your answers, they will help.

sglae

Noob
Jul 5, 2008
Hi, i have a problem ( sorry for my english), but i added some brawl friend codes (recently post)(20 codes moreless), 1 month ago and it appears that they haven't added me. Can someone tell me the problem or if someone have the same error?

BeAlone

Feb 23, 2010
Arizona
budakaimaster3, I forgot to ask you something. My Wii has a wired connection, not a wireless connection. How do I get internet for my Wii, with the two error codes I told you about???

budakaimaster3

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 15, 2005
[link=http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/wfc/en_na/ds/results.jsp?error_code=51420&system=Wii&locale=en_US&action2.x=16&action2.y=27]did you look at this already? I know it says use the wii one but honestly i think you can use anyone. i use a wireless connection so im not to sure.[/link]

Feb 28, 2009
im looking for a brawl. right now its 6:45 eastern time. i will brawl with anyone who can respond to my challenge for the next 15 minutes.