HotDoommaN

No Longer a Noob
Sep 14, 2004
Canada
I'm currently going through the UC and Riyji questlines. The fact that you can pick these two at the same time is hilarious. I love the combat so far. I found a tech shotgun that literally destroys anything in its path. My new thing now in Starfield is sending Crimson Fleet punks to other planets.
Got to say some of the random quests are very fun. Especially the juno quest.
Also is there anything else that you do in space? is there an actual exploration? only thing I'm doing is killing crimson fleet vessels and randomly get hailed by randoms asking me for iron ore or people singing.

DevilDancer

Not the boss
Sep 27, 2001
North America
Since my kooky cult wife transitioned, I tried flirting with Sarah as she's the only option left. That wet blanket does not approve of anything. How did y'all put up with her? I wish the bartender at New Atlantis was romanceable.

I've got a ways to go to max out my crew and tons of planets left unexplored. At this point I'm in maintenance mode with this game and just hop in when I want some sci-fi action. It's better than starting yet another Mass Effect run though so I for one appreciate the 1,000 planets.
Sarah is absolutely awful, I can't imagine romancing that block of moralistic wood.

DeadLazy

Prime Member
May 17, 2012
My Crimson Fleet quest is still bugged. I’d be kinda bummed to say I’d only ever put those 110 hours into Starfield but I don’t have an urge to play it again.