m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
Lost everything on my goddamn laptop. I want to at least get that Minecraft world back.

Gamecube and PS2 in numerous editions, Wii, PC. iPhone if you really want to count although it's not exactly the same game. Then there is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF0WmNW3SUc

Brave_Hearts.Exe

MMSF3 Battler
Jan 4, 2004
Alright, what's a good desktop to go for nowadays that's inexpensive but can play PC games well until i update it with a graphics card?

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
Brave_Hearts.Exe said:
Notice i said inexpensive. custom built desktops are pretty expensive brah. (At least to my knowledge)

Fine. Disposable PC or long-term PC usage?

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
Brave_Hearts.Exe said:
well something that'll last me a good while (years?) at least.

Right now, i5 2500k and DDR3 ram along with overclockable mobo and a $150 GPU should be good.

If you have monitor, HDD, Optical, and stuff, you can recycle and use those still.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
http://www.techpowerup.com/

That's where I usually end up going, but how fast and dependable they are varies. If you're lucky someone can easily pick a computer for you or find all the parts for a computer that won't cost much. Still a bitch to put together though, have fun with the motherboard if you were to try that.

Also Halloween stars.

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
m3g4_F0Z said:

That's where I usually end up going, but how fast and dependable they are varies. If you're lucky someone can easily pick a computer for you or find all the parts for a computer that won't cost much. Still a bitch to put together though, have fun with the motherboard if you were to try that.

Also Halloween stars.

I get a lot of my rig questions answered from chatboxes in justin.tv, or from a forum I can't mention.

Brave_Hearts.Exe

MMSF3 Battler
Jan 4, 2004
m3g4_F0Z said:

Also Halloween stars.
I'm still doing research here and there, but i'm definitely gonna check that site out. Thanks!

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
We need something. Or other. It's not like a Mega Man game is actually going to come out.

Who's buying Arkham City?

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
Tournament is going to start in 2.5 hours. It's going to be streamed at

http://www.twitch.tv/lagtvmaximusblack

Look for Sayorain, and see me get owned ; ;

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
m3g4_F0Z said:
I saw some, but the internet here does not approve of streams. What happened?
Well unfortunately none of my games were casted, but I advanced two brackets and lost before the semi-finals.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
Am not. I was just trying to think of something positive to say.

So here's the positive:
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory is pretty good.

Here's the negative:
Skyward Sword is a disappointment. This should have been for Zelda what Super Mario Galaxy was for uh, Mario. And while they added plenty of gameplay ideas, the game only has **not plot-related at all but still**
[hl=black]Three areas. Forest, volcano, desert. There are some watery sections of the forest, but yeah, that's it. Three.[/hl]

I don't think it's possible to take this as "Nintendo's best series" anymore. There's still time for it to do something, but this game isn't even a match for Twilight Princess, let alone Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past. I'm not annoyed with the game so much because the design is generally good, but Nintendo needs to step it the **** up for this series.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
$30 for the cheapest memory stick, $50 games.

Of course RE Revelations is going to be $50, but that's because Capcom doesn't know what's going on.

darkness35

No Longer a Noob
Mar 28, 2004
m3g4_F0Z said:
$30 for the cheapest memory stick, $50 games.

Of course RE Revelations is going to be $50, but that's because Capcom doesn't know what's going on.

I've kind of given up on Nintendo honestly. I just want them to actually focus on games without gimmick [face_plain]

Also Kidney Stones. FU.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
Christmas icons.

And Nintendo doesn't even use their own gimmicks half the time. Super Mario Galaxy didn't need motion controls to work, they just made collecting star bits and doing the spin more intuitive. What Nintendo needs to start doing is actually releasing games at launch instead of expecting the system to float. Releasing Twilight Princess early only for Wii seems like it was done for no reason other than so Wii would have something other than Wii Sports at launch. Maybe they've learned something from the 3DS disaster? Probably not.

Really? You just went to a doctor, and they said you have kidney stones? That's seriously messed up. Is there even medicine they're allowed to prescribe?

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
There is still much spending money to do. And I don't know what to get people.

Finals are pretty easy, aside from the English final, which will definitely be horrible.

m3g4_F0Z

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 22, 2004
Who's ready for GOTY wars?

"Skyrim? That's BULL****."

"Dark Souls is so underrated!"

"Skyward Sword is the best game of the year!"

"Wait, Bulletstorm came out this year?"