mr_chun

Pocket Modster
★ MOD
Dec 29, 2004
Kanto
I sorted by largest threads to find it. Looks like they dumped some threads from other dead boards in here at some point lol, there were some old ones in there.

Also... I did not know that you still posted here! Nice!

Karkashan

Loyal Grimleal
★ MOD
May 17, 2013
Plegia
I'm debating with myself atm as to whether or not I want to take another crack at making dungeon mods for Skyrim, due to the Creation Kit updates.

Problem is is that I'll need to update Skyrim Special Edition in order to get in there and start messing around (translation: testing), which means archiving my SSE installation (which is a pain cause I made that install before Nexus made the switch to Vortex so I've got to do everything manually). Or maybe I'll just nuke the installation entirely since I'm not really all that attached to any of my characters in the PC version of SSE. (I still frequently play LE with the exact same mod setup I've had since 2016, before I had this current PC)

If I do get back into it I'll need to remember to make frequent backups of my files though. My second Skyrim mod project was this uber dungeon that was probably a good 3 or 4 hours in length already when I had a computer malfunction and lost a bunch of data.

KevinR86

Adventurer
Feb 15, 2005
I sorted by largest threads to find it. Looks like they dumped some threads from other dead boards in here at some point lol, there were some old ones in there.

Also... I did not know that you still posted here! Nice!
Yeah trying to stop back by more. I did miss the place to be honest.

I'm debating with myself atm as to whether or not I want to take another crack at making dungeon mods for Skyrim, due to the Creation Kit updates.

Problem is is that I'll need to update Skyrim Special Edition in order to get in there and start messing around (translation: testing), which means archiving my SSE installation (which is a pain cause I made that install before Nexus made the switch to Vortex so I've got to do everything manually). Or maybe I'll just nuke the installation entirely since I'm not really all that attached to any of my characters in the PC version of SSE. (I still frequently play LE with the exact same mod setup I've had since 2016, before I had this current PC)

If I do get back into it I'll need to remember to make frequent backups of my files though. My second Skyrim mod project was this uber dungeon that was probably a good 3 or 4 hours in length already when I had a computer malfunction and lost a bunch of data.
Sounds like quite a bit to do but it may be worth it so long as it doesn't cause issue with your files in general. I've had Skyrim sitting on my PC for years and never played it. :V

mr_chun

Pocket Modster
★ MOD
Dec 29, 2004
Kanto
Yeah trying to stop back by more. I did miss the place to be honest.

Sounds like quite a bit to do but it may be worth it so long as it doesn't cause issue with your files in general. I've had Skyrim sitting on my PC for years and never played it. :V
I've started Skyrim like 5 times on at least 3 different platforms. Never got that far. Just doesn't hold me like Fallout does.

Karkashan

Loyal Grimleal
★ MOD
May 17, 2013
Plegia
I've upwards of 3000 hours in Skyrim across multiple consoles and both primary PC versions. It's a very relaxing game for me to play a bit here or there every week even if I don't go whole hog on a new character.