video_game_master47

No Longer a Noob
Sep 10, 2006
alright so i might as well try to get some attention here as this place has been scary dead since the veto and I'm working tomorrow so yeah I guess now is a good time.

Um yeah keep me around because I'm a vote in your favour later on if you do. If anything I already have my 2 targets lined up in front of me with Crusher and Trail, so if working 40 hours a week makes me the offensive threat that put me on here, I think it would be nice to have me on your side. Why keep a guy who isn't even going to be here to help you with votes later on?

Plus I'm better looking than Bodacious_Babe, despite what our usernames might suggest.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
I have received 4 of the 7 votes.

[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/yoshiandmario.4121995/']@YoshiAndMario[/URL]
[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/tropicguin.4120143/']@tropicguin[/URL]
[URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/iluvgames0920.4308614/']@ILUVGames0920[/URL]

You 3 need to please send me your votes by 7PM EST tonight. I don't have any plans tonight so the HoH comp will be on unless I lost power again. It will be a quicker competition then the last 2. It will require you to be quick with your answers so make sure you will be ready.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
By a vote of 4-3 Vivian has been evicted from the Big Brother game. The rest of you will compete to be the next Head of Household later today at 7 PM EST.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
For this Head of Household competition each of you will compete in Mario’s True/False Bonanza (hey I’m not creative with the names, sue me). It is exactly what it sounds like: a game about whether a statement is true of false.

I will make a statement and each of you will have 90 seconds to PM me a response. Make the title of your PM your answer(True or False). Also, I want a new PM for each statement. If I do not get a response then you will be eliminated from the competition. After 90 seconds I will look at the answer, make a post here saying who was eliminated and who else is in the competition. I will also post the next statement afterwards.

90 seconds is more than enough time to send me a PM, but probably not enough time for you guys to look at MarioWiki or whatever.

The last person left wins HoH.

Players left:

[hl=skyblue] Ludwig Von Koopa[/hl]
Toad
Baby Mario
Yoshi
Stork
Diddy Kong
Mario
Goomba
Club 64 Bartender

I will wait until I have 5 responses until I post the next update and statement. After that you all will have 90 seconds to respond.

True or False: Yoshi is a girl

Last edited:

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
Damn, slow down. I edited it immedietly after.

Whoops lmao. I don't even have a choice to slow down at this point. 40 minutes have passed and I've only gotten 2 answers.
Oh damn. I thought I was early or something....guess not.lol

Not at all. I should reward you and games for being on time lol.

I don't think the 90 seconds thing will work. I really want to keep people from cheating lol

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Whoops lmao. I don't even have a choice to slow down at this point. 40 minutes have passed and I've only gotten 2 answers.
Oh damn. I thought I was early or something....guess not.lol

Not at all. I should reward you and games for being on time lol.

I don't think the 90 seconds thing will work. I really want to keep people from cheating lol
Yeah, dual HOHs.

Yeah...might not work...

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
I will give everybody till 8:30 PM EST to respond. At that time I will continue with the competition. Don't know if it will be the same or not. May change it around.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
Answer was FALSE!

Players left:
Mario
Baby Mario
Club 64 Bartender
Goomba

Players out:

[hl=skyblue] Ludwig Von Koopa[/hl]
Toad
Yoshi
Stork
Diddy Kong

True or False: When Mario was created he was a plumber.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
well this isn't going as planned. I've decided to end the competition.

I want you guys to give me a time Sunday evening to redo this HoH competition. The comp will be completely different.

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
So who won round 2

Well you and Games got it right. Mario was not a plumber. He was a carpenter.

But it doesn't matter really. I didn't feel like continuing. I thought more people would be here because nobody said that 7PM was a bad time. Hence why I want you guys to pick the time on the only day I am free.

video_game_master47

No Longer a Noob
Sep 10, 2006
Before Big Brother would be the better time for me. I'm going out tonight so yeah. Only thing is that would kinda be short notice hahah.

But yeah I'm voting for 6C.

Oh, and I may not have stated that last challenge was a bad time, but I did say the night before that I work tomorrow so I thought that implied I wasn't gonna be there. XD

Oh shit that happens to be the time for Crusher's survivor thing that he's so secretive about. Well, at least people will be there but I was gonna try to pretend to not be around so Donnie couldn't come messaging me for help because the way he explained the challenge to me it could get messy. XD

wut

Last edited:

max3540

Titles suck
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah it's not happening tonight. Between the short notice and the Survivor challenge it would be a bad idea to have it tonight. I really don't know when to have it now because a vacation just popped up out of nowhere starting tomorrow and I can't create back up plan now.

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Me, TrialBlazerdude,Iluvegames, and Making-Good bein the ones left. It's been six years and we don't know who won round 2...So does that mean all four of us won?
PM_Bartender.gif

PM_Guitar.png

A trivia round without YAM or VGM,or Crusher in it? [face_shock]

axemblue4

John Locke told me I needed to stay.
Sep 28, 2003
Confirmed. Sending supplies
The greatest NPC character in Paper Mario

Should've been used as a partner
I've always imagined that in a remake, a Penguin party member should be added to Chapter 7. Maybe his ability is that you hop on him and slide around very fast. Vital for timed puzzles/obstacles/challenges (which would need to be added to the game as well) and also evading troublesome enemies on the road.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows