I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
I don't think I've watched The Little Mermaid or Cinderella all the way through :( I feel bad. I did watch Beauty and Beast numerous times though, that crazy teapot.

Last edited:

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
Pretty sure I'm older than the both of you. I remember when.... we had to walk to school. 5 miles. In the snow. Year round. Uphill both ways....

Or maybe not. :D

Let's see....
Tetris was releases the year i was born. :^O :(

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
OH Rose. :( We were doing so well with the cute images. Now I have to scroll really fast and never look back when I get to your post.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
:^O

You redeemed yourself. Except that spider confuses me because I'm not sure whether I should be scared or not [face_thinking]

I don't know why but that dog reminded me of:

ADGTH-all-dogs-go-to-heaven-8406817-1400-1117.jpg

Which happens to be the greatest film of all time.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
A question mark? It might just be me, but your picture didn't load.

tumblr_mb870aPO0s1qcqorzo1_400.jpg

Missunderstood spider.:) poor little guy. He just wants some love.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
I had a feeling the picture was from all dogs go the heaven. It was honestly the first thing i thought of too. Haven't seen that movie in foreve though.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
Me neither, I really want to, I love that film but not so much the sequel. Such a shame about the little girl though.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
That's too bad. Hopefully they'll at least be able to deliver on the new movies.
tumblr_mkp3gsALe61rk5dgco1_500.jpg

Last edited:

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
I'm still hoping for KOTOR3 even with The Old Republic [face_praying] Maybe in a strange way this might get the ball rolling for a few projects, I mean, there's Monkey Island, Jedi Knight series, KOTOR, Battlefront. Surely all these won't be abandoned?

I've got faith in the movies so far with what I've read about.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
It would be nice if they'd turn around and completely revamp that company. There was so much potential for some awesome games and Lucas arts just kinda fizzled. I wonder if they really will go with a female main character for the movie. Its hard to take many action/sci-fy/fantasy female leads seriously because they're either too butch or too over-sexualized.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
Hopefully other developers can now pick up games we thought were lost, or maybe I'm being hopeful. I agree entirely with what you said, a strong female lead would be nice...and different, the sad thing is, that doesn't sell.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
Battlefront 3 announced guissss.

Hopefully they'll make the right decision, consider The Old Republic non canon and make KOTOR3 .

the-hunter9

No Longer a Noob
Dec 6, 2003
Sure does old friend! joined in 2003....11 years I have had an account here, made a lot of really good friends! I was 13 when I first signed up...hope life is treating you well man :)

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
So I was feeling highly nostalgic and was going to pop in and say something clever about remembering my password after all these years and what not. When my husband stole my phone and downloaded me a new app.

That's right. KOTOR on my phone. (And this stupid site is too picky to let me upload a picture to prove it :( ...)

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England

Aup mates! So I was re-reading the RP, with the girlfriend no less! Who would've thought anyone wanted to read it and it's a shame it never got its proper conclusion, its a shame it dwindled away like it did at all to be honest - makes me wish we could all regroup for a final push. Anyway, I'm sort of introducing her to the KOTOR universe and well I've been feeling a little nostalgic. I mean a lot has changed, it's been a long time, I've got a beard now (Pictures can be provided on request), and I'm better now than I was when you saw that 22-years old undeveloped kid running from Sonny Liston. I'm experienced now, professional. Jaws been broke, been knocked down a couple of times, I'm bad! Been chopping trees. I done something new for this fight. I done wrestled with an alligator. That's right. I have wrestled with an alligator. I done tussled with a whale. I done handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail. That's bad! Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick! I'm so mean I make medicine sick!

Basically what I'm trying to say is, and that is if anyone is still out there, how is everyone?

I do hope this mention system works through quotes or else I'm going to look like a huge tit.

Eris_v.2.0

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 20, 2005
Sorry, my life's been pretty boring. just getting ready to graduate medical school next month.

Why were you wrestling an alligator anyway?

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
Whoa pump your brakes Eris, how can your life be boring AND be graduating med school next month? That's really cool, well done...Is it like Scrubs though?

I was wrestling an alligator so I could see what you've learned at med school, I'm the final test, you have to save me from alligator wounds.

Roar

tumblr_mrn7tv5us31r3gb3zo1_400.gif

Cream04849

Don't Tase Me, Bro!
Jul 14, 2001
Portland, ME
What's up Eris? I_Dsev? Rose? It's been a really long time. I haven't gone to Med school, but I earned an MFA in January and have a novel in the works. I'm now seeking gainful employment that doesn't involve menial labor or boring myself to death. Doctoral programs are also on the table.

Oh, and I played KotOR II with the restored content recently. It was sick.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
Hey can someone respond who HASN'T done something great with their lives so I can feel better!? Honestly though nice one with everything but it doesn't exactly surprise me. It must of felt like you were writing with children at times during the RP haha.

I'm good myself thanks, even in spite of an awful hockey season , its nothing on the level of you lot but I'm a year into an office job I never thought I'd get and a couple of months ago I bought a car I never thought I'd be able to afford so I'm happy, its the little things.

Is it really that good? I tried installing it awhile back but it didn't work so I put it on the back burner.

Cream04849

Don't Tase Me, Bro!
Jul 14, 2001
Portland, ME
It's pretty damn fun. I bought the game on steam and then had to download and add in the deleted content from another website. It makes the game much better and more complete.

Also, I don't know what you're talking about. I loved RPing with all of you guys!

Glad to hear you're doing well. There's absolutely nothing wrong with getting a good job, making money and taking care of your business!

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
I've always preferred KOTOR2 to 1, Kreia has always been one of the better villains its a shame the last bit lets it down. Going to have to try this when I get time.

Haha, it was fun! I didn't mean it like that though, re-reading it though it gets a bit cringey at how great your posts are and then I'd pop up with a badly written post. Still its kind of fun to read through it again. I've just finished The Mandalorian RP and its great but a lil sad how it drifts off at the end.

Thanks man, honestly its great to hear from you guys its a shame a few more can't make it back. Do you still talk to ROTC or anyone?

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
People actually still visit here?

Don't worry [URL='http://www.ign.com/boards/members/i_dsev.4121441/']@I_Dsev[/URL] I haven't done anything great with my life! I just did the whole get married, have 2 kids, a dog, and a semi-decent job thing. I don't even have much time to play a game now. The husband and I are slowly finishing Diablo III in co-op, but We've been working on that since Christmas.

Hope you all have been doing awesome! :)

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
I don't often anymore, I just happened to be passing through when I read the RP and thought of you guys.

You know when you say you haven't done anything great with your life? You're not supposed to follow it up with a list of cool things that have happened to you!!

Rose...has your husband played KOTOR? Because if he hasn't then I will shake my head is disgust the moment I read your reply.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
It hasn't all been cool you know, as life has its ups and downs.

And start shaking your head in disgust. He's more of a Diablo/WOW kinda person. Me - I almost cried when my 360 decided it would be fun to eat disks and not return them, and then I found out I couldn't have mass effect on my Xbox one.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
crying.gif

He must be one special guy for you to marry him without him playing KOTOR.

This must be one of the down moments. Still, with all the remastered games coming out maybe a KOTOR for next gen?! I got a PS4 so I might cry if its only released on Xbox One.

Speaking of KOTOR (and being on the board), I've been seeing loads of theories about the bad dude in the new Star Wars trailers being Revan?

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
Ok. I'm glad I'm not the only one who looked at the pictires and went "Revan?" There's so many years between KOTOR and VII would it even be possible for Revan to be alive. Maybe one of his students, but Revan himself? That would be impressive.

(Super happy that last post of mine made a little sense.... Was worried I'd find I had embarrassed myself)

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
From what I've read its all a bit up in the air, apparently Disney have been super vague to Bioware about whether their games are still canon after they straight up got rid of everything so they might not even be able to use Revan. But Revan does appear in The Old Republic, like alive and everything, you might know more than me on how that is but they might just continue it on from that. Just like most fan theories though everyone is going crazy about everything, like people are saying the broadsword type lightsaber is a clue as knights use broadswords and KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC DUM DUM DUM. Then this whole darkside and light stuff that apparently hints at Revans switch from light to dark haha. To be honest I just didn't think Revan was well known enough?

Lets be real though, they best use MY Revan.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
Not gonna lie. I haven't been following the movies/games very closely for awhile. I just saw the new movie trailers last weekend for the first time. I guess with Disney calling the shots now anything goes... if they want the new sith to be Revan it can be Revan. I half expect him to pull off the mask and reveal that it's mickey mouse. It always has made me a bit nervous that they're doing the new movies. I know disney has done some darker movies in the past but I halfway expect this to be a perfect family friendly movie -which is all well and good, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these movies are closer to the original 3 and a bit more dark.

Cream04849

Don't Tase Me, Bro!
Jul 14, 2001
Portland, ME
There has been some speculation that the new Sith Lord is Jacen Solo, while the female lead is Jaina, his twin sister. I know that Disney tossed out a lot if not all of the EU canon, but Jacen eventually does become a Sith Lord (Darth Caedus), so there is some precedent for it. JJ Abrams has pulled some crazy stuff in the past, but I can't imagine that he would make Darth Revan the villain for this new movie when the average movie-goer would have no idea who he is or where he comes from. But... I suppose we'll have to wait until December to see for sure.

rosewarrior

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 13, 2005
So in my quest for more info on Episode VII I came across this.....

Screen_Shot_2014-12-01_at_4.13.38_PM_gallery_primary.png

... and next to no information on the movie itself. it's much better to keep quiet about what is going on so we will all just go see the movie and make them lots of moneys. :)

Eris_v.2.0

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 20, 2005
Whoa pump your brakes Eris, how can your life be boring AND be graduating med school next month? That's really cool, well done...Is it like Scrubs though?

I was wrestling an alligator so I could see what you've learned at med school, I'm the final test, you have to save me from alligator wounds.

Roar

tumblr_mrn7tv5us31r3gb3zo1_400.gif
Good thing for you I'm on oral/maxillofacial surgery this month. [face_tongue] Also the in-hospital rotations are EXACTLY like Scrubs.

Given the last Indiana Jones movie, I'm keeping my expectations for this Christmas very low.

I_Dsev

Token
Feb 27, 2005
England
OimvX03.gif

Thanks for being so considerate Eris [face_hugs]

You know...Well...I know Harrison Ford is old, but it wasn't until I saw the Star Wars trailer that I realised HOW old he looks, it didn't make me feel giddy like everyone else on the internet. The Falcon was cool though and the pew pew pews.

hansolochewbaccathenandnow.jpg

Chewie really looked after himself though.

5543ca95801ffcbc36b3417b_vanity-fair-star-wars-01.jpg

I really hope this isn't Revan though because I sooooo used clean shaven Jedi Jesus.

Eris_v.2.0

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 20, 2005
Anytime. [face_hugs]

It won't be Revan, not when they can start with a brand spankin' new clean slate for a villain