Jun 24, 2010
Hi.. but in DC2 I can't get melane to be my friend or blinkhorn. I got the sword she gave to level 2 and 3 then I just upgraded it all the way to Claymore and she still says what kinda of sword is that. And Blinkhorn just says he's really busy trying to keep the town safe.. No se (i don't know). I just got done with Veniccio. Can I do anything to make them my friend or am I screwed thanks.

Jun 24, 2010
Old guy .... jkjk

but keep talking to everyone around the circus tent and then talk to the little girl who says she hasnt seen him and then there will be like a movie and then you catch him.

desound

Noob
Jul 2, 2010
hey man I need help real bad in dark cloud (for ps2) I am having trouble rebuilding the big robot on the moon ( where Osmond or as I call him Osmond VII lives) please help me my email is crackintime345@yahoo.ca[face_peace] bye

Resoreest

Noob
Sep 3, 2010
Yo could you send me a list of all the weapons with like lines cause its to hard to understand the chart. If you cant don't worry.

jam49

Noob
Nov 10, 2010
Here is a link to a chart of the weapon sequences for every character: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/ps2/dcloud/weapons.shtml