Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005
Raptors are struggling to get past a shit team in the playoffs.. again.. surprise surprise.

DeMar is playing well so far but he's also completely disappeared in the 4th quarter multiple times resulting in losses. This team hasn't changed at all tbh.

legends4111

I can't think of anything clever to write for this
Oct 24, 2004
Why are we using the Raptors playoff success against DeRozan when Reddick was the 4th best player on a Clippers team that did nothing in the Playoffs for 4 straight seasons?

Last edited:

Anghellic11

Super Star
Jun 22, 2005
Why are we using the Raptors playoff success against DeRozan when Reddick was the 4th best player on a Clippers team that did nothing in the Playoffs for 4 straight seasons?
You don't need to give Redick a max contract and tell him he's your #1 option and watch him jack up 20+ shots a game.

The question is who would you rather have on your team. I'd rather have Redick on my team who averaged 17+ PPG in regular season and 20 in the playoffs so far as a 3rd-5th option than DeRozan who's playstyle demands a 1-2 option.

RyanRogers013

I don't need therapy.. I'm just mentally ill
Jul 7, 2006
"star players" like Westbrook or Derozan don't interest me much. Yea they'll win you RS games but time and time again we see them look lost when it matters.

Jun 25, 2011
Maybe u could argue that Redick provides more in a 3rd/4th option role than DeMar in a 1st when considering cost/share/etc. But you can’t tell me with a straight face he’s better than Derozan

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
Maybe u could argue that Redick provides more in a 3rd/4th option role than DeMar in a 1st when considering cost/share/etc. But you can’t tell me with a straight face he’s better than Derozan
Straightens face

All things considered I'd much much much rather have JJ on my NBA roster than Demar.

Demar may win 1 on 1, is that what constitutes "better" to you?

Jun 25, 2011
Straightens face

All things considered I'd much much much rather have JJ on my NBA roster than Demar.

I mean he’s better at basketball, yes. I get what you mean, like if someone said they’d rather have ____________ over Russ on their team.

I still would rather build around DD than JJ tho, ignoring who else is on the roster

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
Straightens face

I mean he’s better at basketball, yes. I get what you mean, like if someone said they’d rather have ____________ over Russ on their team.

I still would rather build around DD than JJ tho, ignoring who else is on the roster
Price tag included? Definitely JJ.

I just don't think building around Derozan is getting you anywhere.

D

Deleted member 4121907

Original poster
Straightens face

DD isn't someone you can "build" around lol

RyanRogers013

Jul 7, 2006
Shout out to Demar for having a career season in Chicago. I finally would take this version of him over Prime JJ Redick.

legends4111

I can't think of anything clever to write for this
Oct 24, 2004
I'm glad I was on the right side of history in this debate

Last edited:

TabathaFiat

horrible man
Dec 24, 2011
DeRozan is having a nice season but I'd still take JJ on account of he has a good podcast