NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
I's did too, cousin Sien.

Gotta finish a test a'fore I start though.
fsjalhm.png

(^^I seriously cannot believe that exists. :^O )

NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
lol I'm only on training day 4. I keep falling asleep while playing when I finally get home.

NewHellraiser326

No Longer a Noob
Jul 22, 2009
I'm surprised to see this board is still active. I haven't been hear in years. Anyway want to trade friend codes? No one else I know plays these games and I would like to see the multiplayer features of these games.

NewHellraiser326

No Longer a Noob
Jul 22, 2009
I'm surprised to see this board is still active. I haven't been hear in years. Anyway want to trade friend codes? No one else I know plays these games and I would like to see the multiplayer features of these games.
Oh for sure. I'll get my code later and post it up here

Nice. I have liked everything about Story of Seasons since I got it. Although I do wish it was somewhat easier to find some of the materials.

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos

Nice. I have liked everything about Story of Seasons since I got it. Although I do wish it was somewhat easier to find some of the materials.
Yeah like Iron early on especially. 1k per bar is steeeeep

NewHellraiser326

No Longer a Noob
Jul 22, 2009

I'm searching for Brick. For some reason I have no real problem finding Iron. but as soon as I need alot of it I'm sure it will go scarce. Anyway my friend code is 0731-4755-4832 and the name is Derick

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos

I'm searching for Brick. For some reason I have no real problem finding Iron. but as soon as I need alot of it I'm sure it will go scarce. Anyway my friend code is 0731-4755-4832 and the name is Derick
2981-8610-9575

Sertith

Khajiit Plenipotentiary
★ MOD
Oct 8, 2005
NorCal
Hmm. I'm halfway through the first Fall. Feel like I'm not doing stuff right. How am I supposed to be able to farm all those plots, with the crappy amount of stamina? Even with the copper watering can I nearly pass out with just like my farm and one other area... Halp me Sien.

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos
You're farther than I am lol. I have the same stamina issue. I think they want you to eat food more often it seems

ExplodedSoda

Shake it, baby
Nov 13, 2011
Been waiting to get SoS because I didn't care much for ANB after a few months of playing it. Would y'all recommend it?

Sertith

Khajiit Plenipotentiary
★ MOD
Oct 8, 2005
NorCal
You're farther than I am lol. I have the same stamina issue. I think they want you to eat food more often it seems
Darn. I was hoping you could tell me how to mine. I've been using http://fogu.com/sos1/ but it's so unfinished.

Been waiting to get SoS because I didn't care much for ANB after a few months of playing it. Would y'all recommend it?
For sure. It's much more like a classic HM game than any I've played in a while.

Sertith

Khajiit Plenipotentiary
★ MOD
Oct 8, 2005
NorCal
It's too late to edit that, but I figured out mining. Herp derp I just didn't even realize there were two areas in that one area where you do the mining. Whee.

ExplodedSoda

Shake it, baby
Nov 13, 2011
Thanks for the recommendation guys. I'm really enjoying Story of Seasons so far and definitely liking it more than A New Beginning.

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos
Given that the team that actually makes Harvest Moon is doing Story of Seasons now and Lost Valley being awful. Not really interested in Seeds of Memories

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
I'm curious about SoM, but after the recent trackrecord of titles Natsume has been releasing, eh...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2015
They should make another console Harvest Moon, like put it on Xbox or PS4. It would be nice to have another good Harvest Moon game since Magical Melody.

RidaMa

Noob
Jul 4, 2015
Tell me, the glitches always comes in some games. But cheats? Cheats aren't supportable in any reasons or matters. I am really against them.

Sent from my LG-D686 using Tapatalk