BladeSymphony

Star
May 13, 2014
Well, after 80 hours of New Leaf and growing bored, I want a new life sim. Fantasy Life let me down (sorry, I just didn't like it lol), so I hope this game is more substantial.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
Now, now, Sien, I could understand his reasoning behind it. Personally have an entirely different opinion on the Game myself, but hey, whatever. [face_tongue]

ThatGuySien

Valar Morghulis
May 28, 2009
Braavos
Oh so it turns out any game that worked with the circle pad pro the new 3ds x stick will work with. Looks like it's time for me to finally beat resident evil revelations

Valar Morghulis

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
Yo Sien, how's 1886?
Twisted_Devil_Mind told me it was actually pretty good. I'm curious to hear your impressions, lol...

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
2 days until the Game's out!
Wonder if I should make a Discussion Thread or not. Can't believe it's already coming out, honestly, lol.

NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
2 days until the Game's out!
Wonder if I should make a Discussion Thread or not. Can't believe it's already coming out, honestly, lol.
21251166319850.jpg

Do et!!

I can't wait to be completely engrossed in Story of Seasons like I was with the original Harvest Moons when I was a kid. [face_blush]

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
Had to change it to "Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons" in the Title because I'm OCD. [face_tongue]
21251166319850.jpg

Do et!!

I can't wait to be completely engrossed in Story of Seasons like I was with the original Harvest Moons when I was a kid. [face_blush]
I remember her! I think she was from Magic Melody on the Gamecube, one I only played for like 7 hours. Was okay. What a bitch, though.

EDIT: And here it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
Had to change it to "Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons" in the Title because I'm OCD. [face_tongue]
21251166319850.jpg

Do et!!

I remember her! I think she was from Magic Melody on the Gamecube, one I only played for like 7 hours. Was okay. What a bitch, though.

EDIT: And here it is.

AYYYYY!! [face_nerd] Opot coming through. I dunno how many Harvest Moon fans are here on IGN though. lol I was surprised when I found out you guys liked it.

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
Well, I've always been a sucker for Life Sims. [face_tongue]

I'm sure there's... a few, at least. Maybe with Story of Seasons we can get some new fans.

NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
Well, I've always been a sucker for Life Sims. [face_tongue]

I'm sure there's... a few, at least. Maybe with Story of Seasons we can get some new fans.

I am too. :^O I think the "getting married" part is what sucked me in as a kid.

I've always wanted a modern style Harvest Moon game. Or maybe they'll get a Story of Seasons on the Wii U! I miss console Harvest Moons!

mylonelyafternoon

I Might Be Wrong
Dec 22, 2013
I think the 3DS Boards use to be active, though.
I am too. :^O I think the "getting married" part is what sucked me in as a kid.

I've always wanted a modern style Harvest Moon game. Or maybe they'll get a Story of Seasons on the Wii U! I miss console Harvest Moons!
Don't even know what got me into Harvest Moon. Maybe it's the interesting Townsfolk... [face_thinking]

Why not a futuristic Harvest Moon?
Innocent_Life_-_A_Futuristic_Harvest_Moon.jpg

[face_mischief]

NomakMai

No Longer a Noob
Sep 1, 2014
I think the 3DS Boards use to be active, though.

Don't even know what got me into Harvest Moon. Maybe it's the interesting Townsfolk... [face_thinking]

Why not a futuristic Harvest Moon?
Innocent_Life_-_A_Futuristic_Harvest_Moon.jpg

[face_mischief]
y3PWaHz.gif

Good god can we just pretend that never existed.

What on Earth were they thinking?