Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA

SimpsonsFan007

Calvin and Moddes
Oct 1, 2000
Well, thanks then! :) I emailed them to thank them for the care package and said if they ever needed to fly someone to NYC to play some RDR2 for them to keep me in mind, haha. [face_tongue]

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
I first thought you said R2D2

here's one for y'all
So i got a bag of fast-food after work the other day
When i got home I closed my truck door on it
I was not happy

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
here's one for y'all
So i got a bag of fast-food after work the other day
When i got home I closed my truck door on it
I was not happy

According to every Owners Manual I've read, that's not how you lubricate the door hinges. Except if you drive a Jeep.
I opened the bag and saw creamed corn, upside down cake, tossed salad, scrambled eggs...

vyto2

Star
Jul 25, 2001
Missing tracks, less cars, and online racing sucks due to typical a holes slamming into you in corners and slapping the side of your car when trying to pass, morons. Game is other wise typical gran turismo, build up to harder and harder races, trying to win all golds. I am currently only 2 races away from everything gold. One mission challenge of 30 laps and a full lap at nurburgring under 7 minutes for the circuit experience. Rally still sucks, they screwed it up in 5 and really made it a mess in 6, but sport is a little better rallying. Sadly the traction control is stupid. Anything under 3 and you lose the ass of the car when trying to accelerate out of corners, even with regular cars. 0 on the traction control and all you'll do is spin around in circles. But any traction control and they bog you down trying to apply power out of the corners, kind of sucks.

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
You just confirmed my fears vyto2
I heard about the stuff you brought up but I guess I didn't want to believe it lol

as far as the new Forza goes, I'm already not interested - effin loot crate BS

you know, vyto2, the weight transfer was the one thing GT had over Forza and I remember learning to use it in the early versions

wonder if I could cash in my 40,000,000+ in credits I have in forza?

Evil-i

"Call me Ishmael."
May 24, 2008
"SLIT APPEARS WHEN OPENED"

WTF? [face_raised_brow] [face_shame_on_you]

Innuendo aside, how are you supposed to open them when the slit doesn't appear until after they're opened?

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006
Maybe I can get some help with something here. Looking for any info on a thread that (apparently) used to be on this board about someone's trip around the US. The only info I have to go on is it had nearly 600 replies and got moved to the vesti. Not much info to go off of, admittedly.

Jan 16, 2005
Maybe I can get some help with something here. Looking for any info on a thread that (apparently) used to be on this board about someone's trip around the US. The only info I have to go on is it had nearly 600 replies and got moved to the vesti. Not much info to go off of, admittedly.

I think your thinking of Mikeh_16. I'm 99% sure that thread would have been deleted/ archived when they switched over to the new boards.

GTporsche

Another State of Mind
Sep 2, 2006

I think your thinking of Mikeh_16. I'm 99% sure that thread would have been deleted/ archived when they switched over to the new boards.
Ah, then I'll have no way of finding it then. Oh well.

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Nearing the end in GTAIV. I had forgotten how lame the end missions are. I just find the italian mafiosos and their chores kinda dull compared to the rest of the game.

I think GTAIV would've been better without the spaghetti mafia missions.

mikezilla2

i pawned road !
Apr 3, 2005

Ah, then I'll have no way of finding it then. Oh well.

yea i recall that Thread

even Saw it resurface in Recent Years

tho cant recall any details that would Pull it up

i will Say hes not uncontactable but don't think i have anything anymore

it was also pretty Mark up heavy and for the Few photos that it did have used photobucket and image shack so ......

Last edited:

Classicnerd

No Longer a Noob
Jun 12, 2014
Franklin got a problem.

Every time I start playing GTAV, Franklin just goes to the strip club, and just hangs there all day, oggling at the laydees, and getting lap dances.

I just cant get him outta there, and thus I cannot get any missions done.

Can anyone help?

Viets_3

No Longer a Noob
Mar 11, 2004
Central Wisconsin
Something seems off about these boards these days.....

And oh jeez! I post, and it finally brings up the new messages! I was only seeing as new as 2013, yet Jon posted on Sunday in the main section.... lol

Last edited:

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
Now I really miss my old (olde?) Apple
Imac_sunflower2.jpg

this where the magic happened
EDIT: man, Viets looking at the pic I loaded it with Raven327, Simpsons band pic and the infamous volcano pic

Last edited:

Viets_3

No Longer a Noob
Mar 11, 2004
Central Wisconsin
Those were good times, man. The old days where all the cool people were around on an hourly basis, and having very interesting conversations. All the logical and illogical conversations and comments with Nat. Good times lol

Viets_3

No Longer a Noob
Mar 11, 2004
Central Wisconsin
I think we need a GTA update, or a new game, to get everyone roaming around again. Granted, life for most everyone has taken off, especially for those who were still kids back in the day that are now out on their own and in the adult world. Kind of sucks not being around like I used to be, but I'd bore myself to death since no one is really around like the good old days. lol

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
I think we need a GTA update, or a new game, to get everyone roaming around again. Granted, life for most everyone has taken off, especially for those who were still kids back in the day that are now out on their own and in the adult world. Kind of sucks not being around like I used to be, but I'd bore myself to death since no one is really around like the good old days. lol
You mean like Fallout 76?

I remember thinking GTA online would be a panacea for GTA players to meet, hang out and game
I underguesstimated lol

meanjon

Just Don't Piss Me Off
Dec 11, 2002
Cygnus X-1
You mean like Fallout 76?

I remember thinking GTA online would be a panacea for GTA players to meet, hang out and game
I underguesstimated lol

Chevalier_Schiff

Rehinged
Aug 2, 2007
I think we need a GTA update, or a new game, to get everyone roaming around again. Granted, life for most everyone has taken off, especially for those who were still kids back in the day that are now out on their own and in the adult world.

Funny to mention that, I have not touched a GTA game since San Andreas.
Played gta 4 just a few minutes then stopped.