brinzy_boi

Well, I fail.
Jul 7, 2005
This place is D-E-A-D, Dead! I haven't posted here in almost a decade. I can't log on to my old account. Oh and FUCK YOU BRINZY BOI. You cock sucker. The reason you dominated this board was cause you couldn't as Eise back on GameFAQs so you came to IGN to feel good since the crows wasn't as intense or intelligent. You're still an asshole and you're not an FE master, especially when you registered as successor of Raphael on some FE board somewhere to get advice on ranking FE4. You had the audacity to say ages ago that you brought life to this board when it was already active without you.

And max, you're not as intelligent as you make yourself to be.

Nothing makes me happier than knowing someone has been mad at me for literally a decade, because I haven't posted regularly here since '08. In fact, my literal last post was made September 2015... sooo...

I didn't even know this post was here until a friend told me... and the best part is that I was neither Eise on GameFAQs nor SoR on any Fire Emblem board. I was SoR on Smashboards though, so good try lol.

Plus I dunno why I'd ask for FE4 ranking help. I ranked that one fine, and I ranked FE7 as well. I even have the latter uploaded on Youtube for people to enjoy...

*insert DJ Khaled "Congratulations, you played yourself" meme*

ANYWAY! How's life for y'all?

Last edited:

Forblaze89

Noob
Mar 25, 2017
This place is D-E-A-D, Dead! I haven't posted here in almost a decade. I can't log on to my old account. Oh and FUCK YOU BRINZY BOI. You cock sucker. The reason you dominated this board was cause you couldn't as Eise back on GameFAQs so you came to IGN to feel good since the crows wasn't as intense or intelligent. You're still an asshole and you're not an FE master, especially when you registered as successor of Raphael on some FE board somewhere to get advice on ranking FE4. You had the audacity to say ages ago that you brought life to this board when it was already active without you.

And max, you're not as intelligent as you make yourself to be.

Nothing makes me happier than knowing someone has been mad at me for literally a decade, because I haven't posted regularly here since '08. In fact, my literal last post was made September 2015... sooo...

I didn't even know this post was here until a friend told me... and the best part is that I was neither Eise on GameFAQs nor SoR on any Fire Emblem board. I was SoR on Smashboards though, so good try lol.

Plus I dunno why I'd ask for FE4 ranking help. I ranked that one fine, and I ranked FE7 as well. I even have the latter uploaded on Youtube for people to enjoy...

*insert DJ Khaled "Congratulations, you played yourself" meme*

ANYWAY! How's life for y'all?

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Fusion/topic/7124301/1/

Explain

sworddestroyer

Almost Not a Noob
May 25, 2005
I can't believe this same thread that I stopped posting in TWELVE YEARS AGO because I was starting SEVENTH GRADE(!!!) is still here. I thought I heard that IGN was shutting down its forums years ago (maybe that's still happening - it doesn't look like there's a single active user here). Here's a couple of thoughts for anybody who reads this:

1. I played some Sacred Stones on an emulator this weekend and it was my first time touching the series in more than a decade. I'm obviously worse at the game than I was and had a couple of characters die. When I was a kid I'd restart the chapter to avoid losing them forever, but I don't think that's the best way to play. Actually losing a couple of characters really amplifies the game's emotional resonance and makes promoting your living characters feel more rewarding.

2. Probably at least a few of people on my watched user list are dead now, right? Statistically speaking

3. The whole concept of adopting users / them adding your username to their signature is WILD with adult eyes. You people were really working for a $5.75 minimum wage and paying $7.95 so that somebody else could have an icon by their username for 3 months??? And that philanthropy was rewarded with sponsorship on everything they post??? I don't mean to condemn your choices, because I wanted to be right there with you. I remember desperately wishing I could get a credit card EXCLUSIVELY so that I could buy IGNInsider(name?) with the allowance I was making each week for mowing the lawn. I think the moral is that everything you buy will eventually be stupid if you let enough time pass.

4. It seems like the last time I logged onto this account and buzzed the community thread was on the day that Obama was inaugurated, which seems like it was just about as distant in the past as me ever posting here. Time is weird.

5. If this forum doesn't get deleted, am I going to randomly check it someday in the 2040's and see this post as a historical artifact just as I see my old posts now? Everything from this era of Internet is probably going to seem so bizarre by then.

Anyways hope you're doing well