lildeew

Legend status, fuck a Noob
Jun 17, 2003
If we're gonna get on people for bad selling, then I consider half of the wrestlers out there today to be downright inexcusable.

Some don't sell at all, I agree.

Dom's "attempt" to sell looks very amateur-ish, like he just started taking bumps yesterday. Which shouldn't be the case considering how long he's been trained and who his father is.

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
I mean I agree with the majority of it, I didn't have anything to add other than "+1!"

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
lol at WWE bringing in Cody Rhodes, Asuka, Paul Heyman, and John freakin’ Cena to NXT next week just because they are going head to head with Dynamite.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Heyman and Breakker would be dope. Curious to see if this leads to anything more than just a one-off deal.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Damn, they got Jericho to show up on NXT when it’s going up against AEW’s flagship show? That’s nuts.

RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
So....WWE fans just gonna ignore that Pillman's changing his last name to King in tribute to the man he specifically detailed as cruel and physically abusive in Dark Side of the Ring?

That90sguy

Star
Feb 2, 2011
The Danger Zone
NXT was funny. Overall, the talent is so much worse than the glory years, but it's still fun to watch them green youngins mix it up with Cena, Undertaker, and Heyman.

I see potential in Bron, and Dragunov is already a treat. Not sure I see it in Melo yet. Tyler Bate seems wasted. Not really interested in anyone else on the roster.

AWSMan

No Longer "No Longer A Noob"
Sep 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Melo isn’t there yet, but he has something. Hopefully the inevitable feud with Trick turns out well, but I’m really not sold at all on Trick in the ring yet.

AWSMan

Sep 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
The tweet wasn’t displaying before, so I dunno if they fixed it or you edited it.

Anyway … meh? I haven’t seen that much of Aldis, but he’s always seemed kinda like British Bobby Roode to me. But apparently he’ll just be playing an authority figure? That seems acceptable.

AWSMan

Sep 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Nah I think it's the right way to go. Folks still called Impact, TNA, and arguably TNA is more of a well known name, especially to lapsed fans.
It's also been a toxic brand for ages now. Better known isn't really a positive when it's a negative connotation.

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
I always hated that they called themselves Impact Wrestling and not something that was easily abbreviated and fun to chant. It’ll be interesting to see how quickly things change after the nostalgia factor is gone, but I do think this change will put more eyes on the product again.

sH0Tz

#HeadOfTheTable
Feb 26, 2014
Anybody gonna talk about how Kairi’s back? And as a heel?!
I like the angle this could lead to, with Iyo probably having to choose between Kairi or Bayley. Shame the crowd was dead as fuck for her return, probably not the best place for her to return.