AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Got into college basketball. D3 and Junior College. It's fun, but driving 4 hours to Nowhere, USA blows sometimes. Other than that, my life is alright.

I do like that in the 5 months I was gone, only 3 pages were added.

Been saying it for years, Ghosts had the COD board weaken and AW was the final blow. Been dead ever since.

This community thread died along with. Too bad cause this thing used to be bumping and I know it was super active even before I started posting. All you younger guys bounced

Player989random

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 26, 2008
I was so worried that the Pats were going to pull off a comeback, and then he got strip-sacked. Even after that, they still almost made it to the endzone. Great fucking Super Bowl.

w1seguy20

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2009
Hello friends :)

Hardly had my ps4 on for the last few months, what a waste of my subscription. Been working and playing March of Empires a bunch lately instead. Terrible game, but addicting and makes you stick with it or you lose everything you progressed for and have to start over basically,
But yea, So glad Pats lost. Screw them.

Jan 16, 2005
I saw something on my facebook feed pop up about a MW2 remastered and apparently its not 100% fake. I better see all you Marcs out there taking off heads on Rundown and Quarry.

Kanejr00

Retired IGN Mod
Jun 17, 2004
USA
I knew IGN was dying, but I never thought I'd see it this dead. Even threads on the first page of The Vesti are an hour old. I can remember back in 2005 all threads on the first 3 pages there were within 5 minutes old...

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
I knew IGN was dying, but I never thought I'd see it this dead. Even threads on the first page of The Vesti are an hour old. I can remember back in 2005 all threads on the first 3 pages there were within 5 minutes old...

Yea its been awhile. I've never posted on the vesti but have checked it out. There are some weird ass peeps over there

Jan 16, 2005
It kind of makes sense that IGN and message boards are dying. Think of it I found out about these boards at the bottom of the GTA III cheat pages which sparked my curiosity. There are no cheats in video games anymore. And back in the day there was no facebook or reddit to post on about this kind of stuff. And let's be real there is no shame in posting about "nerdy stuff" anymore. Back in High School I would have hung my self if someone found out I posted on IGN. Now you just join a facebook group and your accepted by everyone.

Moreover Let's say everyone who joined inIGN's prime of 03-07 was in that 13-18 age group we are all at the age where we have lives, careers, and family's now and don't necessarily have the time to post anymore.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
It kind of makes sense that IGN and message boards are dying. Think of it I found out about these boards at the bottom of the GTA III cheat pages which sparked my curiosity. There are no cheats in video games anymore. And back in the day there was no facebook or reddit to post on about this kind of stuff. And let's be real there is no shame in posting about "nerdy stuff" anymore. Back in High School I would have hung my self if someone found out I posted on IGN. Now you just join a facebook group and your accepted by everyone.

Moreover Let's say everyone who joined inIGN's prime of 03-07 was in that 13-18 age group we are all at the age where we have lives, careers, and family's now and don't necessarily have the time to post anymore.

I stumbled upon these boards too. I think I was looking at a strategy guide/walkthrough or something and saw a link at the bottom of the page, even when I joined I don't think 90% of IGN users had any idea these boards existed, I'm sure its like 99% now.

zarof1351

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 16, 2009
Haha I cant believe people are still here I recognize.

Also xthundr is still whining about shit. Shouldn't he be old enough to know its stupid?

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Haha I cant believe people are still here I recognize.

Also xthundr is still whining about shit. Shouldn't he be old enough to know its stupid?

It makes me laugh. He is still bitching about camping, which is a problem with almost every online shooter ever made.

w1seguy20

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2009
I didn't even buy the latest Treyarch CoD game. I know some old vets, if they were still on this board, would have previously called me a treyarch fanboy. But not anymore. CoD is so ugh to me now that not even treyarch convinced me to buy their game this year. *sigh*

w1seguy20

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2009
FIRST post in 2019!.... in March.

lol RiskGrave! Good to see you lurking, my Aussie brother!

expgains

Noob
May 17, 2019

That's a sad reality! Such a cyclical nature of technology and trends, wonder what is next after the current social media era!

w1seguy20

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2009
Any of you marks been keeping up with the Modern Warfare 2019 news!?!?!?
I still watch one CoD commentator on Youtube and thats where I get all my news. Can't say I've been remotely interested in picking up the new CoD in years or even playing CoD at all. The commentator is somewhat entertaining and thats my only exposure to CoD these days.

w1seguy20

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2009
Oh shit Spencer! Whats up bro.
I survived the pandemic but my job didn't. lol Barely started a new job last week though.

Oct 13, 2020
Honestly don't think Cold War is gonna get any better after playing beta. SBMM sucks and the game doesn't feel different to other iterations.

PSYLENZ

Noob
Oct 1, 2021
Hey, I'm new to COD in general and been getting completely rekt. It's so embarrassing I don't even want to start streaming myself. I stream singleplayer games on twitch @psylenzstudios, would appreciate the follows.

But I watch this girl on Twitch I think she might be the best I've ever seen in COD Warzone. She's at https://cpmlink.net/BSNvAQ

gmoswell

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 13, 2010
Guess its true, after 15k posts, threads autolock on this new board system. Funny thing is though, when I clicked reply on the old version, it sent me to an IGN prime sign up page. So what, Prime users can reply in the thread or something? I doubt it, not sure why I got sent to that page but whatever.

All off topic discussions are encouraged in this thread as long as they fall under IGN boards' Terms of Service

Here's to another 3 years of CoD? (eww I felt dirty saying that...)
I haven’t been on the boards in years . I remember you. Is Hector or Scutshakes still around ? The board seems a lot different.