jimshoe31

No Longer a Noob
Aug 22, 2009
What the Falcons have done with the food and drink pricing is fantastic. Here in Detroit their GM Arthur Blank is a Jedi. Especially considering MSB is a new stadium and peeps would come regardless.

We have a new home finally for the Red Wings (little caesars arena) and the Pistons as well, however the concessions are still a rape job even tho both teams suck ass. Going to the Wings/Maple Leafs pre season game just to lather up the arena.

Also Moose.......gonna hit Ford Field to see your dirty birds slay my Lions next week (after we lose to the Giants Monday night). Then most likely lose to Turds Viks

Vikes suck again, you'll get the W there.

Is the Red Wings arena actually called "Little Caesars Arena" or that another one of your nicknames?
The owners also own, little cesars....oh yeah, and the Tigers

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Peeps around here are just calling it "LCA". I'll be there next Friday can't wait to see it

Lions win a road game Monday night in NY say what???? Ha the Giants have an elite D line but that team is booty.

Got Moose's birds coming into town Sunday, pretty sure I'll be there. No way we're winning that game

The following Sunday is Turds Vikings. Coin flip for this one. What are peeps talking in Minnesota? Like the team?

Start of the season was crazy here. A lot thought we'd start 0-4. I was perfectly ok starting 2-2, we'll see

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Peeps around here are just calling it "LCA". I'll be there next Friday can't wait to see it

Lions win a road game Monday night in NY say what???? Ha the Giants have an elite D line but that team is booty.

Got Moose's birds coming into town Sunday, pretty sure I'll be there. No way we're winning that game

The following Sunday is Turds Vikings. Coin flip for this one. What are peeps talking in Minnesota? Like the team?

Start of the season was crazy here. A lot thought we'd start 0-4. I was perfectly ok starting 2-2, we'll see

Haha!

After Week One: "Super Bowl baby! Nothing can stop us! We have an elite defense, and a legit offense now". I find this funny because Saints have sucked for a couple of years now, any mediocre team should walk away with a home win.

After Week Two: "We should sign Kaepernick. We're doomed. I don't think we'll even make the playoffs. Is Mike Zimmer losing this team? Should we fire Mike Zimmer?" Seriously, the sky is fucking falling here after a loss to a team that is year in and year out pretty much guaranteed to be in the playoffs and likely make a run, a road loss, in a tough stadium to win in.

I said before the season started we'd go 7-9 and miss the playoffs, (10-6 with a first round playoff loss at best, 6-10 at worst).

People in MN are major homers but quickly become depressed pessimists at the drop of a hat.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Funny thing with the Falcons is everyone in the media wants them to have the "Super Bowl Hangover" so bad they won't stop talking about it. Meanwhile they just keep going about their business and rolling. I love Dan Quinn and he knows how to handle that stuff. Honestly they weren't even supposed to be there, they were a year early, this was the year their window was supposed to open. It's all good. Funny how after week 1 it was like "they struggled against the Bears and they are bad" then they didn't say much when we manhandled everyones NFC pick. I know it's early but I love this team. I don't know about Sunday ATU, we got some injuries, Schrader our RT is out, plus Beasley and Upshaw. Like week 1, any NFL game is tough on the road. And last time we were there Suh tried to step on Ryan's head.... HAHAHAHA

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Funny thing with the Falcons is everyone in the media wants them to have the "Super Bowl Hangover" so bad they won't stop talking about it. Meanwhile they just keep going about their business and rolling. I love Dan Quinn and he knows how to handle that stuff. Honestly they weren't even supposed to be there, they were a year early, this was the year their window was supposed to open. It's all good. Funny how after week 1 it was like "they struggled against the Bears and they are bad" then they didn't say much when we manhandled everyones NFC pick. I know it's early but I love this team. I don't know about Sunday ATU, we got some injuries, Schrader our RT is out, plus Beasley and Upshaw. Like week 1, any NFL game is tough on the road. And last time we were there Suh tried to step on Ryan's head.... HAHAHAHA

We don't have the overall talent as a team you have plus......... our last two 1st round pics who start will not be playing. Also pretty important positions L tackle and M LB. Peeps here finally think we are decent but we're not ready yet. I would gamble w the Falcons on this game all day, still have more talent. Falcons 27 Lions 20. We all here know Schrader and especially Beasley is out.

"Take dat fa data"

jimshoe31

No Longer a Noob
Aug 22, 2009

We don't have the overall talent as a team you have plus......... our last two 1st round pics who start will not be playing. Also pretty important positions L tackle and M LB. Peeps here finally think we are decent but we're not ready yet. I would gamble w the Falcons on this game all day, still have more talent. Falcons 27 Lions 20. We all here know Schrader and especially Beasley is out.

"Take dat fa data"
fun fact desmond trufant didnt miss a tackle last year

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Still puking from that. Ha.

Alright here is the real take on that game- First off, we both had injuries so that's a wash. Falcons on the road already had the disadvantage especially with the crowd being so loud producing fall starts. Falcons had no business losing that game. Ran the ball more consistent than the Lions, that eye test doe..... was just easier gaining yards, the Lions had to grind their run game. Those interceptions were pretty crazy, rushed plays/tips, if we play again chances are that isn't happening. I'm not giving the Lions "no" credit for the picks but c'mon, we play this game again tonight and that's not going to happen

However...............

That final drive OMG. What a dumpster fire it was. We completely screwed ourselves with the penalties and when it was 2nd and 30 we probably had a 20% chance of winning. Then the refs decide to award us that holding call which was only 5 yards but automatic 1st down. So ok now its legit 50/50 on winning or losing. Then the pass interference in the end zone and all of a sudden the Lions have 1st down on the goal line with 4 attempts.

Literally every fan in Atlanta was thinking "what in the actual fuck, we just gave that game away" and every Lion fan was "holy shit, holy shit, we are absolutely 100% winning this game"

Then it happened

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Man it's not often you can throw 3 interceptions, one being a pick 6, on the road and win in the NFL especially being -3 in turnovers. That last drive had me all kinds of way. Look, it was really close but his knee was down and I can completely understand about being pissed about the 10 sec runoff. If he would have been tackled short it would have been really close to running out of time to get up and run a play. Plus it would have been 4th so couldn't have spiked it would have had to run a play. Falcons gave it to them, 1st and goal on the 1 and they couldn't punch it in. I am mad at Trufant, that hold on the 2nd and 30 was kinda ticky tack I thought, but the pass int in the endzone pissed me off. It was PI but he didn't have to, he had him covered well enough and the ball was thrown way out of the endzone. He didn't need too but panicked.

How about this, this was game where we get even from that London game a few yrs ago where Det missed the FG at the end but had a delay of game and got to re kick and made it the second time. Detroit benefited from their own penalty so we even now. I am glad we lost that game cause that was the beginning of the end for Mike Smith. And I got up early that morning and made bomb-ass breakfast burritos for that game too....

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Man it's not often you can throw 3 interceptions, one being a pick 6, on the road and win in the NFL especially being -3 in turnovers. That last drive had me all kinds of way. Look, it was really close but his knee was down and I can completely understand about being pissed about the 10 sec runoff. If he would have been tackled short it would have been really close to running out of time to get up and run a play. Plus it would have been 4th so couldn't have spiked it would have had to run a play. Falcons gave it to them, 1st and goal on the 1 and they couldn't punch it in. I am mad at Trufant, that hold on the 2nd and 30 was kinda ticky tack I thought, but the pass int in the endzone pissed me off. It was PI but he didn't have to, he had him covered well enough and the ball was thrown way out of the endzone. He didn't need too but panicked.

How about this, this was game where we get even from that London game a few yrs ago where Det missed the FG at the end but had a delay of game and got to re kick and made it the second time. Detroit benefited from their own penalty so we even now. I am glad we lost that game cause that was the beginning of the end for Mike Smith. And I got up early that morning and made bomb-ass breakfast burritos for that game too....

I wish they would have called the play right to begin with and either have the Lions scramble for a last second TD or lose the game because they can't line up in time, leaving the game to an anti-climatic clock run-off ruined the fun.

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet

I wish they would have called the play right to begin with and either have the Lions scramble for a last second TD or lose the game because they can't line up in time, leaving the game to an anti-climatic clock run-off ruined the fun.

If the Lions are good enough we'll see them again in the playoffs. Already beat the Cardinals and the Giants who were pre season playoff teams. This weekend is going to be interesting. Your Vikes are good, I see them kinda like the Lions where neither team is elite but can play. We should almost nerd out with Passion and whoever and be in an Xbox live party and watch it.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016

If the Lions are good enough we'll see them again in the playoffs. Already beat the Cardinals and the Giants who were pre season playoff teams. This weekend is going to be interesting. Your Vikes are good, I see them kinda like the Lions where neither team is elite but can play. We should almost nerd out with Passion and whoever and be in an Xbox live party and watch it.

Haha! That would be interesting. I think the Lions will get the win.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Dang Turds seems you're not huge on the Vikings. I think they look good, plus you at home. I'm still thinking coin flip

I'm a pessimist, and last year didn't help. When I went to Vegas last Oct. the Vikes were 5-0, the only undefeated team left, and I talked mad shit to every Packer fan I saw there, we ended the season with only 3 more wins and we missed the playoffs. I'm trying not to get too excited, and lets be honest they've beaten two mediocre teams, and lost to a good team(that then lost to the Bears the next week, wtf?).

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Anyone score a SNES classic? I went to Target this morning ten minutes before they opened and got one, took less than 20 minutes. There's a Gamestop and Best Buy in the same complex and local news was there chatting w the nerds. The first person in line at Best Buy was there at 10pm last night. Haha holy shit!!!!

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Anyone score a SNES classic? I went to Target this morning ten minutes before they opened and got one, took less than 20 minutes. There's a Gamestop and Best Buy in the same complex and local news was there chatting w the nerds. The first person in line at Best Buy was there at 10pm last night. Haha holy shit!!!!

I strolled into Target an hour after they opened, sold out, oh well, I was kind of hoping they didn't have any left. I'm basically broke and have a ton of games to finish, plus that 4ft controller cable basically makes the thing unplayable with my entertainment set up. Hopefully Nintendo pulls their head out of their ass and finally adds Virtual Console to the Switch so I can just play most of those games on that.

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Anyone grabbing Cuphead?

Waiting a little on Cuphead. I bought a new TV yesterday (feeling a tad bit guilty about it) but it doesn't arrive until next Friday or Saturday. That same weekend 6 of the Marcs are going on our frimmit trip. Leaving Friday morning, rented a house for Friday/Saturday on the water. Playing a private course Saturday morning which is rated #2 in the country. Friday the track we're playing is like #10 in Michigan. Sunday is another top 15. Playing four rounds total 3v3, gonna be a blast

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Anyone grabbing Cuphead?

Waiting a little on Cuphead. I bought a new TV yesterday (feeling a tad bit guilty about it) but it doesn't arrive until next Friday or Saturday. That same weekend 6 of the Marcs are going on our frimmit trip. Leaving Friday morning, rented a house for Friday/Saturday on the water. Playing a private course Saturday morning which is rated #2 in the country. Friday the track we're playing is like #10 in Michigan. Sunday is another top 15. Playing four rounds total 3v3, gonna be a blast

Did you guys do that course last year?

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Anyone grabbing Cuphead?

Did you guys do that course last year?

Never played these, try and switch them up. Supposed to play the #2 last year but it didn't happen

iOwn3G

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2009
Can any of you guys shed some light on how you got your first "career" job? My search has been going on forever and I know that I haven't been really attacking it as intensely as I should but damn it's really tough. I gotta network better to get my name in ahead of time but I can't get myself to really grind out those necessary steps.

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Can any of you guys shed some light on how you got your first "career" job? My search has been going on forever and I know that I haven't been really attacking it as intensely as I should but damn it's really tough. I gotta network better to get my name in ahead of time but I can't get myself to really grind out those necessary steps.

Not much help outta me Malamute, been self employed since I said bye bye to college.

jimshoe31

No Longer a Noob
Aug 22, 2009
befriend someone who can literally hand you a job. Its interesting how much knowing someone is more important than being qualified

iOwn3G

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2009
befriend someone who can literally hand you a job. Its interesting how much knowing someone is more important than being qualified
Yeah man seriously. From all the people that I've ever talked to I've decided that you can literally end up doing anything so long as someone vouches for you.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Yo so actually thinking about getting WWII.... HAHA Yea I am a sucker. I haven't bought one since Advanced Warfare and I barely played it. I haven't played and COD consistently since BO2. I don't know just kinda getting that itch. My problem is I bought the South Park game last week when it came out and grabbed a Super Nintendo last weekend too.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Yo so actually thinking about getting WWII.... HAHA Yea I am a sucker. I haven't bought one since Advanced Warfare and I barely played it. I haven't played and COD consistently since BO2. I don't know just kinda getting that itch. My problem is I bought the South Park game last week when it came out and grabbed a Super Nintendo last weekend too.

Target has a buy 2 get 1 free deal next week. Split that deal with your buddies....or just add more to your backlog.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Damn. Really??? I would have waited for South Park if I knew that. I don't keep up with that stuff as much as I used too. I didn't look at anything on WWII until a day or 2 ago. I didn't even really know anything about it. Hell we were sitting at dinner the other night and I was like, Oh yea South Park came out today and kinda on a whim went to Target after dinner.

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Damn. Really??? I would have waited for South Park if I knew that. I don't keep up with that stuff as much as I used too. I didn't look at anything on WWII until a day or 2 ago. I didn't even really know anything about it. Hell we were sitting at dinner the other night and I was like, Oh yea South Park came out today and kinda on a whim went to Target after dinner.

Bummer Summer

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Anyone else think the NFL should change the TD celebration rule back?

I have no issue with guys being having fun, being cocky, showboating or whatever but some of these celebrations are so bad/so cringey that I almost get embarrassed that I even witnessed it.

Last edited:

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Anyone else think the NFL should change the TD celebration rule back?

I have no issue with guys being having fun, being cocky, showboating or whatever but some of these celebrations are so bad/so cringey that I almost get embarrassed that I even witnessed it.

The NFL has so many damn rules I'd say just the keep the celebrations at this point. But yes you're spot on, some are just plain bad and very cringe.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Ummmm Pretty good right now, we been playing much better over the last few weeks. Worried about our secondary, we got a few guys hurt so will see if they play or how they move different guys around. Our offense can't go into those slumps like they did earlier in the year. Minn D is legit.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
I will have to see how Saturday goes with the Dawgs first... HAHAHA Man I am at the point where I am not expecting anything big cause I am so used to teams from Georgia just completely shitting the bed in big moments with everything on the line so I am keeping my expectations in check right now.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
Ummmm Pretty good right now, we been playing much better over the last few weeks. Worried about our secondary, we got a few guys hurt so will see if they play or how they move different guys around. Our offense can't go into those slumps like they did earlier in the year. Minn D is legit.

On paper I think MN has got them beat (aside from home-field advantage) but I've watched the Vikes for long enough to know that they usually shit the bed when its most important. It should make for a good game though. Tbh I'm shocked(and a bit annoyed) MN isn't getting more prime time games(this week should definitely be one) yet the dumpster fires Washington and Dallas are week in and week out.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
9 points.... LOLOLOLOLOL what a joke. Our offense was putrid. Credit to Minn D for shutting us down. Falcons converted their first 3rd down on their opening drive of the game, and then went 0-10 for the rest of the game on 3rd down. Terrible. Falcons had the best 3rd down % coming into the game. Mostly couldn't do anything on 1st and 2nd and was in long all day. I think I saw that our avg yard to go on 3rd down was 7.2 or something. Hard to win games in the NFL kicking FG's all day. Our D was ok, if you hold a team to 14 you should win. The last fg we missed with 4 min left we should have went for it there and I don't know how how they let Thielen get that damn wide open on that 3rd down that sealed the game. Oh well, our last 4 are all against our division so we still have some hope. Gonna have to go at the worst 3-1 to have a shot and that is iffy. Need to go 4-0.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
9 points.... LOLOLOLOLOL what a joke. Our offense was putrid. Credit to Minn D for shutting us down. Falcons converted their first 3rd down on their opening drive of the game, and then went 0-10 for the rest of the game on 3rd down. Terrible. Falcons had the best 3rd down % coming into the game. Mostly couldn't do anything on 1st and 2nd and was in long all day. I think I saw that our avg yard to go on 3rd down was 7.2 or something. Hard to win games in the NFL kicking FG's all day. Our D was ok, if you hold a team to 14 you should win. The last fg we missed with 4 min left we should have went for it there and I don't know how how they let Thielen get that damn wide open on that 3rd down that sealed the game. Oh well, our last 4 are all against our division so we still have some hope. Gonna have to go at the worst 3-1 to have a shot and that is iffy. Need to go 4-0.

I wouldn't be to bummed about that 9 points because the Vikes' D is looking elite. Honestly I'm a bit surprised we only scored 14, Keenum missed a wide open Thielen in the first half that would have easily gone for six, not to mention the kneel in the red zone to end it. I agree on that missed FG, in my mind getting 3 there wasn't going to help at all if the Vikes could put together a decent drive.

Good luck with those last 4. 2 against the Aints in the last month is kinda brutal. I hate that team so I'll be rooting for ATL.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Yea the good thing is everything is still in the Falcons control. 2 Saints, Bucs and Panthers. Win those 4 and the division is yours... HAHAHA sounds simple right!! This Thurs is playoff game for us tho. Lose and you are done. My sliver of hope is you were basically in the same spot last year. You were 7-5 and lost to the Chiefs in the most ridiculous way, and came out and went on a roll and won the last 4 and kept on rolling. We will see. the NFC is gonna be tight this year, you probably gonna have a 10 win team miss the playoffs.

iOwn3G

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2009
Holy shit boys I got the new CoD and let me tell you, I am not the 16 year old soldier that I once was. I texted my friends, "Is this what Brett Favre feels like?"

I am enjoying it so far though. I'm not a huge fan of some of the maps, and it seems like those are the ones that keep coming up over and over again. Still, I've been wanting that twitch shooter aspect back in my life and it's filling the void nicely.

mooseknuckles19

Almost Not a Noob
Mar 4, 2010
Covington, Georgia
Who Dat??????? hahaha

Yea I been playing WWII a good bit. I am enjoying myself for now, I think it will wear off soon. I hate the class setup, or divisions or whatever. Just lemme pick what I wanna use, I don't like having to pick a certain one and being boxed it with what comes with it. I haven't played the last few so not sure how they were setup but I really liked the pick 10 system. If you didn't want a secondary or tac grenade then you could grab and extra perk or attachment. I don't really care for the maps, none of them jump out to me like wow I like this one. They are all just basically the same and I think they do it cause of the competitive stuff and to make it all even for the mlg or whatever. But my biggest problem right now is the connection issues or something. For some reason at the beginning of a match it won't spawn you in and you have to spectate for a while before you start, It is super frustrating cause I have had games where there is only one guy from my team playing and the rest of us are all just waiting. Almost every dom game I play now the enemy has their spawn flag and has already capped B before I even spawn in for the first time. So dumb. You are way behind before you even start.

Turdsley

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 15, 2016
I was enjoying WW2 quite a bit but now I'm kinda bored with it. I agree with Moose on Divisions, its terrible. I don't hate any of the maps but I don't love any of them either.

iOwn3G

No Longer a Noob
Jun 13, 2009
Agreed with you on some points, especially the maps. Divisions I don't really mind, you can use any gun with the division it's just to give you an extra "perk" for designated weapons in that class it seems. Not to sound too noobish but I feel like there's 6 ways you have to watch on every single point on the map. My shot is really off with these guns and the connection certainly doesn't help.

I know I've lost my touch when I feel like I'm on a roll, only to check the score and see that my big "roll" is 6 kills. Seriously at the bottom almost every single game.

Last edited:

AllTerrainUnit

No Longer a Noob
Oct 26, 2011
Your sisters closet
Dayum Malamute out from the dead and Moose post something besides football?????? No way, this can't be real.

Well fuck Moose cause we all know he's married without anything fun to say (ha) but what's good Malamute? How's life after college been? You got any biscuits in yo life?