Mar 2, 2009
For my first playthrough, I went more for what support conversations I liked more rather than good skills. I don't think good stats matter because it's super easy to grind and max out stats. So in terms of passing down the good skills, what are the best marriages?

For the heck of it, the marriages I had in my first playthrough were:
Henry-Mirien
MU-Cordelia
Chrom-Sumia
Gaius-Tharja
Gregor-Nowi
Lon'qu-Olivia
Virion-Cherche
Donnel-Lissa
Ricken-Maribelle
Libra-Panne
SCREW YOU SULLY, YOU SUCK.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Henry + Miriel = OMGWTFAWESOME Laurent
Shepard(MU +Spd -Res) + Lissa = Meh, kind of slow kind of squishy Morgan, lolmagestats Owain
Donnel + Nowi = THAT WHICH MAKES THE ENEMY TREMBLE WITH FEAR Nah
Lon'qu + Sully = Decent Kjelle
Chrom + Sumia = DAYUM GURL YOU KILL GOOD Cynthia, Chrom 2.0 Lucina
Fredrick + Cordelia = Kinda good, but not really Severa
Virion + Cherche = Shit Gerome, get it together
Gaius + Tharja = Not perfect, but not bad Noire

Others I didn't pair because I didn't use them. Panne wasn't up to snuff, Maribelle was redundant since Lissa was already level 12 by the time I got her, and I rarely use Dancers on hard mode unless they're shiny bird people.

Mar 2, 2009
Oh, don't get me wrong, I didn't use Maribelle or Olivia at all. I just wanted more Paralogues. I didn't use Cherche or Tharja that much either. I leveled up Panne a lot because I took on both armies during her child's paralogue. I'm thinking I'll pair Virion and Tharja if possible. Give Noire some goodie archery skills.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
I wouldn't recommend pairing Viriron with anyone. His only good stat is skill, and who actually needs more of that? Also, Noire is already an Archer, which means unless you swap her into something completely different right away, she'll easily get the skills that Virion would be able to pass down. I prefer to pair units with different classes than their child so I don't have to spend the extra time getting promoted level 15 skills.

Lunar_Elf

The Lunar Elf
Jul 9, 2012
-__-
Chrom/Olivia can get you Lucina with a potential Lethality/Aether/Rightful King/Astra/Galeforce skill combo.
(Since Olivia can pass on Peg Knight and Myrmidon skills)

Also Cordelia/Lon'qu gives some nice support convos.

Cartman513

No Longer a Noob
Aug 4, 2004
I didn't use the pairing, but MU/Lucina seems like it'd be pretty OP.

The ones I used were:

Chrom/Sumia - seems like a pretty solid pairing, but I have a feeling there's better. Cynthia with Aether kicks a lot of ass though.
MU/Miriel - was pretty cool, though I picked up Morgan before I fully understood how skills transfer, so I kind of botched her. (only skill she inherited was Ignis).
Gaius/Lissa - nice stats for Owain. Another kid I picked up pretty early, so I ended up getting Lethality. I'm thinking maybe Pass would have been better.
Ricken/Tharja - Got Lifetaker and Vengeance on Noire, turned her into a mage as soon as I got her. Pretty solid. Support convos are pretty fun.
Libra/Maribelle - Got a Brady with Renew and... I think Rally Resistance? Skills could have been better. I made him into a Dark Mage. Not too bad.
Stahl/Sully - This is probably the pairing I most regret. I ended up dropping both parents, so Kjelle didn't get any 2nd tier skills, plus she didn't really inherit many jobs since they share a lot of them. I don't plan on using any of them anymore.
Gregor/Cordelia - Haven't picked up the kid yet.
Donnel/Cherche - Again, haven't gotten Gerome, but I'm expecting him to kick a lot of ass.
Vaike/Nowi - eh, I didn't really use either of them much, so I just threw them together. Not particularly interested in Nah. I'm guessing Counter is the Warriors Level 15 skill? Would be sort of cool to have it on a manakete, but I don't feel like grinding Vaike up.
Kellam/Panne - kinda the same as Nowi. I didn't really use Panne very much, and I'm not particularly interested in the kid. I guess having Pavise would be pretty cool.

And I didn't pair Olivia, at least not yet. I figured I'd pair her with Lon'qu (really just out of options at this point, theres Henry but I've barely used him), but it seems like it wouldn't be particularly great, mostly because I just use him for opening locks once in a blue moon.

ike-emblem10990

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 7, 2007
Has anybody else done a female MU and paired it with Chrom? I just got the game today (finally) and I was working on that but all you guys seem to have been pairing Chrom with Sumia. Since I'm thinking I'll just continue doing Chrom/MU, who else would it be smart to pair Sumia with?

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Has anybody else done a female MU and paired it with Chrom? I just got the game today (finally) and I was working on that but all you guys seem to have been pairing Chrom with Sumia. Since I'm thinking I'll just continue doing Chrom/MU, who else would it be smart to pair Sumia with?
Apparently the best Morgan is a chain of Chrom/Olivia = Lucina, then pairing Lucina with a male MU, passing down Aether. This makes Morgan with the potential for Ignis/Galeforce/Aether/Lifetaker/Armsthrift.

shellblade

Brave and Bold
Oct 20, 2007
Struggling to find a good fit for Gaius, he works well with just about anyone. Same for MU.

Single ladies

Panne
Maribelle
Olivia
Cherche
Tharja
Cordeilia

ike-emblem10990

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 7, 2007
Struggling to find a good fit for Gaius, he works well with just about anyone. Same for MU.

I put Gaius with Tharja. So far Noire has been really good with Lethality and Vengeance She's the only Child I've recruited as of now and this is my first play through though so I'm definitely not the expert on the situation.

EDIT: Here's the list of who I have paired everyone with or plan too.

Already done:
Chrom/Sumia
MU/Cherche
Gaius/Tharja
Ricken/Miriel
Vaike/Lissa
Donnel/Nowi
Lon'qu/Cordelia

Planning:
Sully/Kellam
Maribelle/Henry
Frederick/Panne
Libra/Olivia

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2011
Who's the best pairing for Chrom? I married him off to a generic maiden because I was curious to see what would happen if he didn't have a wife in the company by the end of "The Mad King Gangrel." I'm also curious as to what some other really good pairings might be.
Here are mine so far:
MU/Tiki
Ricken/Maribelle
Fredrick/Sumia
Stahl/Miriel
Gaius/Nowi
Tharja/Libra
Henry/Lissa
Virion/Sully

shellblade

Brave and Bold
Oct 20, 2007
Who's the best pairing for Chrom? I married him off to a generic maiden
Lucina is going to be crap.

Olivia gives you the most powerful Lucina. Hence why she's the toughest to pair him with. Sumia gives you Chrom 2.0, which is still really damn good.

Nowi/Donnel will give you a monstrous Nah.

Last edited:

ryno0394

Noob
Feb 23, 2013
My marriages
Chrom/Sumia= Pretty unstoppable cynthia if you can get galeforce before you pick her up. If not she still is a solid unit
MU/Cordellia= Pretty unstoppable Morgan. Didn't really go for the best class. Made her an assassin and she sweeps anyone and Sereva Is good too. She Gains alot of Health and makes for a good unit
Donnel/Olivia= OP Inigo. The Stat boost he gains from Donnel make him a wonderful unit
Lon'qu/Cherche= Way to powerful Gerome. No one can even touch him.
Gaius/Lissa= Pretty decent Owain. Never tried to make a good Owain plus i never change his class.
Stahl/Tharja= A pretty decent Noire. Not the best but will hod her own.
Virion/Sully= Kjelle i never use. She is to slow and i never put the time into trying to get her good.
I tried Nowi with a couple of people but never got a good nah. Im now trying Nowi/Donnel in this new playthrough so hopefully i will get an OP Nah

Aquachu

Noob
Oct 5, 2012
My pairings were:

Chrom/Sumia= God of Death (Lucina kicks ass!)
MU/Lissa= Second God of Death (Owain gets Ignis and a strenth boost, and Morgan is MU with better stats.) p.s. I made Lissa a Pegasus Knight
Cordelia/Lon'qu= My problem with Mercenarys is they are too slow. Problem solved.
Sully/Virion= I basically got another Kellam.
Thats it as of now, have not played it too much.

ike-emblem10990

Almost Not a Noob
Sep 7, 2007
Second playthrough, my pairings were a good amount different with some great results and some really lousy results

Chrom/Sumia- My Lucina is far better than my Chrom... Cynthia is easily my best winged Unit at this point.
MU/Lucina- Morgan is so much better than MU it isn't even funny.
Lissa/Libra- Owain is pretty solid. Good stats all around. Stronger offensively and defensively than Lon'Qu but slower and less skilled. Also has an overly high magic stat
Miriel/Kellam- Laurent is complete trash. Good defensive stats but way to lousy in every other aspect to warrant using
Olivia/Henry- Inigo is very good. Great stats all around and a great set of skills with Galeforce, Lethality, Armshrift and Sol
Lon'qu/Cordelia-Severa is also extremely good. Very similar stats to Inigo and great skills. Same as Inigo except for Astra instead of Lethality
Gaius/Tharja- Noire is really solid. Her extremely high skill makes its so that Lethality works 1/4th of the time. I do feel like there is a better pairing to be found though
Donnel/Nowi- At this point it should be very apparent to everyone that this pairing produces a new god named Nah.
Vaike/Sully- Kjelle is an absolute tank. Really great stats all around.
Ricken/Maribelle- Brady is my best magic user by a great amount. No weak point anywhere.
Virion/Cherche- Not very good... but also not awful.

Mar 4, 2013
I'm working on my Lunatic run, and FFFFFFF- yeah, that's where the real test is at. I'm running my pairs now, and will tell you how it goes down in about a week or so... when I finish getting said characters from those crazy stages.

Chrom/Sully
Lissa/Virion
Sumia/Frederick
Panne/Stahl
Nowi/Lon'qu
Tharja/Henry
Cordelia/Kellam
Olivia/Gaius
Maribelle/Ricken
Cherche/Gregor
Miriel/Libra

shellblade

Brave and Bold
Oct 20, 2007
Figured out that Vaike/Cherche will give birth to the most physically powerful unit in the game, with massive health and defense.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Figured out that Vaike/Cherche will give birth to the most physically powerful unit in the game, with massive health and defense.
Actually, the highest possible strength cap a unit can reach is 70. Cherche + Vaike = Gerome with a Berserker str cap of 57. Pair Gerome and a female Avatar with +str to make a male Morgan with a Berserker strength cap of 60 and add the Limit Breaker skill to add 10 to the stat cap to make 70.

Goblinaro

Noob
Mar 6, 2013
Actually, the highest possible strength cap a unit can reach is 70. Cherche + Vaike = Gerome with a Berserker str cap of 57. Pair Gerome and a female Avatar with +str to make a male Morgan with a Berserker strength cap of 60 and add the Limit Breaker skill to add 10 to the stat cap to make 70.

Actually with that setup Morgan can have a Strength cap of 71, with Asset/Flaw of Strength/Magic. You must've used a setup that had a flaw that gave MU's Strength max stat mod -1 or something. Male Morgan General also works if you want to have more variety with weapon choices for Morgan.

Mar 6, 2013
United States
For my first playthrough, I went more for what support conversations I liked more rather than good skills. I don't think good stats matter because it's super easy to grind and max out stats. So in terms of passing down the good skills, what are the best marriages?

Henry-Mirien
MU-Cordelia
Chrom-Sumia
Gaius-Tharja
Gregor-Nowi
Lon'qu-Olivia
Virion-Cherche
Donnel-Lissa
Ricken-Maribelle
Libra-Panne

HHHHHHEEEEYYYYYYY--------- Sully is awesome! She and Fredrick together makes an AWESOME Kjelle, BTW Its Miriel not Mirien but its an easy mistake...... :) I'd never really thought of Panne and Libra but I guess its cool.....

Mar 6, 2013
United States

Actually with that setup Morgan can have a Strength cap of 71, with Asset/Flaw of Strength/Magic. You must've used a setup that had a flaw that gave MU's Strength max stat mod -1 or something. Male Morgan General also works if you want to have more variety with weapon choices for Morgan.
Morgan is GREAT grandmaster so just keep that in mind lol

Mar 6, 2013
United States
Who's the best pairing for Chrom? I married him off to a generic maiden
Lucina is going to be crap.

Olivia gives you the most powerful Lucina. Hence why she's the toughest to pair him with. Sumia gives you Chrom 2.0, which is still really damn good.

Nowi/Donnel will give you a monstrous Nah.

You're a dip(respectively LOL) you know that right? On my first file in FEA, I paired Chrom with Sully and Lucina was AMAZING she was my most powerful unit as she ended up being a Paladin 60-??? HP she was UNBEATABLE! She's great with a female avatar as well....

BlackmageGeneral

No Longer a Noob
Feb 1, 2001
Since I didnt know how this stuff really worked, I feel like I have the most random Pairings lol
Chrom-Sumia (story forced): Cynthia seems like garbage and was hard to recruit since she always died from counters before I could reach her and Lucina is, like others have said, Chrom 2.0
MU (Kuja)-Murial: Laurent is a freakin' good mage (MU was already a mage) and Morgan I have as a Sword Master who almost ALWAYS activates Ignis
Lon' Qu-Nowi: Nah has Lethality which at the very least looks incredibly bad-ass

Nobody else is married, but I'm going to start pairing people before the final battle to get some more exp.

EDIT: Also, seems someone doesn't quite know how the real world works lol.

Last edited:

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
On my first playthrough I made sure I picked up every kid, so the last few pairings were kind of forced. Consequences be damned. The first half were awesome, the second half were complete garbage.

Chrom-Sumia: Lucina and Cynthia were basically carbon copies of their respective parents. I didn't have a problem with it. Both got Aether.
MU-Cordelia: Morgan was a sort of inverse of my MU. Faster, but not as strong. Defense was equal, meaning pretty good for a Dark Flier. Severa was a damn monster. Paired up, they were untouchable. Both had Ignis.
Lissa-Frederick: Owain could hardly stand on his own at first, but in pairs he was really good. It took a while before he gained traction though he turned out ok in the end.
Sully-Virion: Kjelle turned out ok. She was a faster Sully, with decent defense. Not completely over powered, but not unusable.
Miriel-Lon'Qu: Laurent had a hard time to start, but once I found him a good partner, he was alright. Good defense for a mage. Plus Astra was shenanigans.
Vaike-Panne: As I was building their Support, they made a good pair. They handled Chapter 12 entirely by themselves. I figured their kid would be good too. Wrong. Yarne was a piece of crap. Weaknesses of both. Strengths of neither. Growth rate sucked.
Stahl-Maribelle: I kind of slapped this one together. Brady wasn't optimized, but wasn't entirely useless. Just not as good as he could have been. Demoiselle? Really?
Kellam-Cherche: I figured I would get a defensive unit with good speed. Instead I got a slow piece of flying tissue paper. Gerome was a disaster. If he survived long enough to hit anything, his damage output was awful.
Olivia-Henry: I used Henry just once before I started working on his support. I didn't use Olivia at all until then, either. Now I see why people pair up Olivia with Chrom. Even without proper training or an optimal paring, Inigo turned out to be pretty good. Strength was a little low, but no one could hit him. Plus he had Anathema. Paired with Owain, they could stand with my main units.
Libra-Tharja: Like a few of the other kids, Noire had a hard time to start. Paired with Laurent, though, she was alright. No replacement for any of my main units, but they worked.
Nowi-Gregor: Nah was completely ruined. Had worse stats than Nowi did when she was recruited. I couldn't get her off of the ground. She just wasn't good for me.

Notice I didn't pair anyone with Gaius. Well, I didn't know I could recruit him at first. Destroyed him in a single hit. It wasn't until three chapters later did I learn he could be recruited. At which point it was far too late to turn back. [face_beatup]

Mar 6, 2013
United States

Henry-Mirien
MU-Cordelia
Chrom-Sumia
Gaius-Tharja
Gregor-Nowi
Lon'qu-Olivia
Virion-Cherche
Donnel-Lissa
Ricken-Maribelle
Libra-Panne

Lon'qu-LIssa is good, Miriel-Fredrick gives Laurent great stats.

MonkeysWithGuns

The Eccentric Meganekko
Feb 16, 2001
I still haven't done any of this... 40 hours into the game nearly... still trying to map out the perfect couples! lol... :(

puffteam

NecronomiSean's Favorite Floating Duck
Mar 7, 2006
I had no idea there was a marriage system in the game so I beat the entire game Chrom marrying the maiden lol. By the time I found out, I was way too far into the game to utilize any of the kids and whatever... paired MU with Anna tho just because

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
I had no idea there was a marriage system in the game so I beat the entire game Chrom marrying the maiden lol. By the time I found out, I was way too far into the game to utilize any of the kids and whatever... paired MU with Anna tho just because
It's never too late to recruit the kids. The higher the stats of the parents, the higher the stats on the kids. I ended up recruiting Gerome, Kjelle, and Owain postgame in my second playthrough and they were all almost stat capped in their tier 1 classes.

MonkeysWithGuns

The Eccentric Meganekko
Feb 16, 2001
It's never too late to recruit the kids. The higher the stats of the parents, the higher the stats on the kids. I ended up recruiting Gerome, Kjelle, and Owain postgame in my second playthrough and they were all almost stat capped in their tier 1 classes.

So how does this work, then, their stats will continue to grow up until I recruit them? Do the classes their parents are effect their max stat caps at all or?

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
There's a formula to determine a child's base stats. Edit 2: See Below. More comprehensive answer.

So yeah, it's dependent on when you recruit. I don't know about how their caps are determined, though. I know they inherit the sum of their parents stat modifiers +1 (even if I'm not 100% on what that even means). A lot of math to do. Not much else outside of that.

Edit: minor corrections.

Last edited:

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
The childrens' actual base stats = [(mother's current stats - mother's class base stats) + (father's current stats - father's class base stats) + child's absolute base stats] / 3 + child's class base stats.
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_base.html

Each parent has special stat cap modifiers that add or subtract points from the class caps. The parents' modifiers are added and inherited by the child.
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/char_max.html

Last edited:

mummyheadGamma

No Longer a Noob
Aug 3, 2007
Right. Thanks. I knew I missed something. His formula is better than mine. Ignore mine.

Last edited:

exoblaze

Noob
Nov 19, 2012
I did it worked well so now i have Lucina with galeforce/lethality/aether/astra/ignis and more.

May 24, 2012
I paired Tharja with Lon'Qu and created an absolute beast of a Noire.
My Noire (sniper class) has Lethality, Lifetaker, Pavise, Bowbreaker, and Bowfaire. With Lon'Qu as a dad paired with Sniper class, her skill is insane, allowing for Lethality to kick in a LOT. And Pavise helps halve any damage she takes from anyone who gets in close.

Paired Chrom with Sumia, making a killer Lucina that I'm customizing. When finished, she'll have Aether, Galeforce, Rightful King, Pavise, and Aegis. Her skill level is around 50 so the combo of Pavise and Aegis means not a single attack does more than half damage.

Roomazoom

Noob
Mar 14, 2013
I love Gattaca!

These are my pairings.

Chrom x Olivia, Probably the best Luci around.
Gaius x Tharja
Donnel x Sully
Vaike x Cherche
Maribelle x Henry
Lissa x Ricken
Stahl x Panne
Kellam x Nowi
Libra x Miriel
Lon'qu x Cordelia
MU (+ Def, -Luck) x Nah (all I had to do was marry a loli for the tankiest unit in the game. WORTH IT!)

SCREW YOU SUMIA, HOPE YOU CAN BAKE A PIE OUT OF YOUR TEARS AND LONELINESS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2009
I'm trying to decide between Vaike/Cherche and Gaius/Cordelia or Gaius/Cherche and Vaike/Cordelia. I have Vaike and Cherche's S conversation available but Cherche has strength and defense on lock and shit all for speed and strength. Cordelia is the other way around. In my last playthrough, she had strength on lock, so I thought Gaius would help her out. Now, she's the opposite. WHAT DO I DO?

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
I'm trying to decide between Vaike/Cherche and Gaius/Cordelia or Gaius/Cherche and Vaike/Cordelia. I have Vaike and Cherche's S conversation available but Cherche has strength and defense on lock and shit all for speed and strength. Cordelia is the other way around. In my last playthrough, she had strength on lock, so I thought Gaius would help her out. Now, she's the opposite. WHAT DO I DO?
Gaius/Cordelia Vaike/Cherche. Stats are very easy to make up with grinding, caps and skills are not. Severa gets Myrm/SM and higher speed caps from Gaius, and Gerome gets an ungodly strength cap from Vaike.

metalheadmax

Sing it, Sam
Feb 26, 2006
Vaike should be paired up with somebody who has a daughter who can't become a Mercenary. Vaike's Fighter class passes down to females as a Mercenary. Since Cordelia passes down the Mercenary class already, and Cherche has a son, Vaike's kind of waste on those two.

Mar 6, 2013
United States
I still haven't done any of this... 40 hours into the game nearly... still trying to map out the perfect couples! lol... :(
Haha this game is on the top of my playlist already, like 120 hours so far HAHAH. I wouldn't worry about it, on my first file I didn't even bother with marriages. The only reason I got Sully and Chrom together on the first file was sheer coincidence.

Mar 2, 2009
You really are a noob. I know that I've only been around here for a good month or so, but I know a joke when I see it and I know a storyline when I see it. Two things that really went over your head.

MonkeysWithGuns

The Eccentric Meganekko
Feb 16, 2001
Ok, I think I got it now.

MU x Chrom
Lissa x Gregor
Tharja x Gaius
Nowi x Donnel

And then...

I need pairs for

Cordelia x ???
Maribelle x ???
Olivia x ???
Sumia x ???
Sully x ???
Cherche x ???
Panne x ???
Miriel x ???

Mar 2, 2009
My current playthrough I have:
Chrom x Olivia
MU x Lucina
Lon'Qu x Lissa
Vaike x Cherche
Donnel x Nowi

I'm working on Gaius x Cordelia
Ricken x Maribelle
Henry x Tharja
Once again, I give no care to Panne and Sully. Sully and Stahl are the most useless cavaliers in any FE game I have yet to play.

Mar 2, 2009
Once again, I give no care to Panne and Sully. Sully and Stahl are the most useless cavaliers in any FE game I have yet to play.
I'm guessing you've never played FE6(Noah) or FE10(Fiona).

I've only played the American released ones, sans Radiant Dawn. Kyle and Forde weren't my favorite from FE8, but Sully and Stahl take the cake out of all the ones I've played.

metalheadmax

Sing it, Sam
Feb 26, 2006
I'm guessing you've never played FE6(Noah) or FE10(Fiona).

I've only played the American released ones, sans Radiant Dawn. Kyle and Forde weren't my favorite from FE8, but Sully and Stahl take the cake out of all the ones I've played.
FE6 was the last Japanese only game(Other than the FE3 remake) and FE10 is Radiant Dawn.

In reality, Stahl and Sully are pretty damned good, since they don't get crippled by their stat growths or class restrictions.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
I'm using Stahl in my newest pt and he's one of my best units. If his speed would catch up he'd be amazing, but he's already better than Frederick.

YourVeryOwnGeek

Hey kid, I'm a computer.
Jun 11, 2007
Third playthrough (almost) optimal pairings.

Chrom/Olivia = Lucina with Lord/Myrm/Peg/Cav/Arch trees. Nearly perfect skill coverage.
Chrom/Olivia = Inigo with Merc/Myrm/Barb/Cav/Arch. Almost as good as Lucina, with Hero making up for the lack of Aether.

Avatar/Lucina = Morgan with everything. Aether/Counter inheritance.

Vaike/Sully = Kjelle with Knight/Cav/Myrm/Merc/Thief. Good skill coverage, high caps.

Ricken/Miriel = Laurent with Mage/Barb/DMage/Cav/Arch. Dat magic cap.

Gaius/Tharja = Noire with Arch/Knight/DMage/Peg/Thief/Myrm. Gaius' Fighter class becomes Pegasus Knight for Noire, which means free Galeforce.

Donnel/Nowi = Nah with Mkte/Wyvr/Mage/Merc/Troub/Peg. Villager becomes Peg, free Galeforce.

Stahl/Panne = Yarne with Tag/Thief/Barb/Cav/Arch/Myrm. Good skill coverage.

Gregor/Cherche = Gerome with Wyvr/Fighter/Priest/Merc/Barb/Myrm. That's about as good as Gerome will get.

Libra/Maribelle = Brady with Priest/Cav/Mage/DMage. I was running out of options at this point.

Henry/Sumia = Cynthia with Peg/Knight/Priest/Troub/Dmage/Thief. Sumia doesn't have many options.

Frederick/Lissa = Owain with Myrm/Priest/Barb/Cav/Knight/Wyvr. It was Freddy or Kellam, and Freddy won.

It feels like old times when I'm using spreadsheets to weigh the benefits of pairings. FE4's pairings were no-brainers most of the time, but Awakening had to throw classes into the mix. One thing never changes though, and that's that Arden and Kellam will remain forever alone.