Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
Coolo, now when it's 2017 people can look at this and see some old user named Shiny_Rayquaza.

idk what's with that icon, Cron. Like 5+ vesti kids have it.
Yet I liked this post in 2018

and this Shiny-Rayquaza kid is now a mod. Funny now that happened
Mod

Accountant

Who knows how the fuck all that happened.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows

puffteam

NecronomiSean's Favorite Floating Duck
Mar 7, 2006
Just science stuff. Not really sure tbh lol. Next year will be a life changing year for me so depending on how I do with grades, things will change drastically. I've done a lot of stupid shit in the past but I can't really play around anymore. SRS BSNS MODE INCOMING
wtf was i talking about? mustve been high bc i definitely continued to "play around" and 2014 was not that life changing

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Boyhood, it took 12 years to make.

I honestly didn't see myself here so long. My IGN account is old enough to make an IGN account.

Oh yeah droppin in for my annual post.

Shiny

Woof
★ MOD
Feb 27, 2007
Bark
This board brought about an unreasonably high number of high-level Mario Kart players considering how small the community was

axemblue4

John Locke told me I needed to stay.
Sep 28, 2003
Confirmed. Sending supplies
This was the first board I really "mained" when I first joined in 2003. Lots of hype around Double Dash.

I'm surprised they didn't dump this one onto the Mario Bros. Board like they did with all the other Mario Boards. I think at some point the Mario Party and Paper Mario boards had become more active than this one, though maybe I'm misremembering.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
You know, looking back at all of this?

It's been good. This place helped me learn and grow as an individual despite having my rocky bumps at times. This and Mario Bros boards

This was the first board I really "mained" when I first joined in 2003. Lots of hype around Double Dash.

I'm surprised they didn't dump this one onto the Mario Bros. Board like they did with all the other Mario Boards. I think at some point the Mario Party and Paper Mario boards had become more active than this one, though maybe I'm misremembering.
Most likely and Mario Party did had quite a hit for awhile as well. Around 2010 was when the activity started declining