Re: the app has timed

by EA_Illium

Original Post

the app has timed

★ Novice

Hello i bought battle fround 2 on epic games when i try to install it, it leads me to the ea app but the app doesnt open it crashes instantly.

I will put 2 screenshots in this 

translating the second screenshot : the app has timed out  / the servers took too long to do their server thing, make sure you are connected to the internet and try again

Message 1 of 6 (242 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @deathssplan Can we try to clear EA App's Cache (Top Left Menu > Help > App Recovery

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (187 Views)

★ Novice

didnt help

Message 3 of 6 (165 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @deathssplan, To confirm what does the message in your second screenshot fully say?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 6 (147 Views)

★ Novice
Message 5 of 6 (128 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @deathssplan 

Thanks for creating the video for us!

Can we try to add Epic Games, EA app, and Battlefront 2 to a whitelist for any Antivirus or security you have?

If the issue continues, can we give the following a try as well?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)