Re: This game got removed from my library for "unlisted reason"??

by tofjord

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This game got removed from my library for "unlisted reason"??

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 1 of 5 (855 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

I had something like that happen to me a little while ago. I had to get the latest EA app and restart my computer. I also may have had to reinstall - can't remember.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (733 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I had something like that happen to me a little while ago. I had to get the latest EA app and restart my computer. I also may have had to reinstall - can't remember.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 5 (734 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is also happening to me. 2 of my games were wrongly removed from my library, and for the past half an hour i've been trying to contact EA or create a ticket but I cannot find a way to do it. It is insanely frustrating. Please, could someone help me or point me in the direction to create a ticket or talk to someone at EA to help fix this?

Message 3 of 5 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, no clue where to even start

Message 4 of 5 (352 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@eskomisconsin This is a massive and widespread problem - https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Why-does-the-EA-app-display-quot-Games-have-been-remove...
It doesn't matter which game it is. I mean, not only SWBF2 can disappear, but also any other game that you bought.
Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)