all skins

all emotes 

and you cant even try to buy it 

Message 80 of 205 (846 Views)

Everything's Locked - Like its reset

★★★ Newbie

format PS4
Hi. 
sorry if this is old news. Yesterday morning logged on for a game or two of Blast while I had breakfast. Great. No problems.

Yesterday afternoon, loaded up Blast and all my cards and guns were locked. My credits and xp were 0. But it didn't look like my characters and other things from when I completed the story had gone. All the story levels were there. 
i fiddled around with uploading/downloading saved data and got my guns and cards back. But this morning they are all gone again.  All my saved data is from yesterday evening  when I logged on to see if the problem was there, and it was.  

Don't know what to do now cause playing against everyone who have there full guns and cards is crap.  

Thanks

Jason. 

Message 81 of 205 (937 Views)

Re: All my characters levels in battlefront 2 have been reset

★★★★★ Newbie

I am on PlayStation 4 and all my battle cards were reset. All I did was open the game from the next day that I played it and now all the cards were reset. In game it was showing that I had no levels when I have level all of my characters up. Then I went back to the lobby and the levels are all there but the cards are all reset 

This must be a bug from some sort of update

Message 82 of 205 (833 Views)

Re: Swbf2 account progress missing may 4th 2024

★★★ Newbie

Any luck?

Message 83 of 205 (1,114 Views)

Re: Swbf2 account progress missing may 4th 2024

★★★ Newbie

Mee Too how can ı get back. 

Message 84 of 205 (1,109 Views)

all account Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie

my Progress is gone

Starcards are gone

Anakin, Grevous etc. are locked, i cant choose them

Many levels are lost for example Palpatine was golden lvl(i cant remember what lvl exactly), now its lvl 40 again

Weapon unlocks are gone

it happened today, also my skins and credits are gone, i have the celebration edition so pls fix this

im from germany maybe that helps for fixing this problem

EA pls do something about it

Message 85 of 205 (669 Views)

Re: All my characters levels in battlefront 2 have been reset

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PC using the EA app, and I'm experiencing the same issues. I returned to this game two days ago after a long break. Yesterday, everything was fine at the beginning, but suddenly my cards were unequipped, and now all my progress is gone – no weapons, no credits, no cards. I've never had any issues like this before.

Message 86 of 205 (650 Views)

Re: all account Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie
@Samrabu I am also having this issue, couldnt even play for may the forth…
Message 87 of 205 (649 Views)

Re: all account Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie

Im also having this issue i was going to play Battlefront II with my friends for may 4th and i realised my credits and crystals were gone i thought it was a glitch so i reset my game they were still gone so i went to my collection and count dooku, obi-wan, anakin and  grievous were locked so i went to the classes section and all my star cards were locked and back at level 1 just like the heros i got really annoyed because i put so much effort into playing this game just to loose everything. EA please do something about this

Message 88 of 205 (636 Views)

Star Wars Battlefront II Collection Reset

★★★ Newbie

On 5/4/2024 (ironically Star Wars Day), my entire collection, credits, everything got reset to zero. All my weapons, skins, etc. are all gone. This is horrible. How do I get it all back??? Please help!!!

Message 89 of 205 (717 Views)