[Resolved] SWBF II Missing Progress After May The 4th Update

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Re: Battlefront 2 content wipe

★★ Novice

I have exactly the same problem

Message 50 of 205 (829 Views)

SWBF2 - account progress missing May 4th.

★★★ Newbie

Platform: PC (EA app)

EA ID: FaCoughnDie

No error message given.

No EA app error ID Number.

Seems that I still have all hero/villain and class levels, but star cards are unequippable/unable to be upgraded, all credits and crystals lost, and no cosmetics unlocked.

Message 51 of 205 (654 Views)

Missing everything but levels

★ Novice

I recently decided to redownload Battlefront 2 and when I first launch the game it shows everything I own, cards, characters, weapons, etc, but when I go into a match everything is gone, some characters are locked, don't have any cards and only default weapons. How can I fix this. After a restart, everything is gone, I'll send pics to show that I have exp in everything, I've played a lot.

Message 52 of 205 (805 Views)

Years of Star Wars Battlefront 2 Progress Reset

★★ Novice

I hoped on today to play Battlefront 2 for May The 4th, and after a couple of rounds of supremacy my account got complete reset (other than ranks)! I have 363 hours in this game and have almost everything and/or made legendary for weapons and star cards.  I can take pictures of the challenges to prove it.  This is incredibly frustrating.  Is there anyway to fix this? This is my PS4/PS5 account if that helps.

Message 53 of 205 (1,140 Views)

Re: Missing everything but levels

★★★★★ Newbie

MEEEE TOOOO 05/04/2023 

I restarted my Xbox and then I signed out of my profile and nothing seems to be working 

Message 54 of 205 (756 Views)

Re: Heroes locked

★★★★★ Newbie
@twisted_wave7 the same thing happened to me
Message 55 of 205 (2,156 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here actually 😭

Message 56 of 205 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me

Message 57 of 205 (895 Views)

Re: Missing everything but levels

★ Novice

Same, I restarted my PS5, restarted the game, and nothing, it sucks because it shows things I should have unlocked and says I can't use em

Message 58 of 205 (738 Views)

is the reset connected

★★★★★ Novice

Is this reset connected to the hack from last week? Brix or pixie or whatever her name is?

Message 59 of 205 (666 Views)