[Resolved] SWBF II Missing Progress After May The 4th Update

by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Re: All my characters levels in battlefront 2 have been reset

★★★ Newbie

I’m on PlayStation and I lost everything including star cards, credits and levels   Please fix this ea

Message 30 of 205 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me on PC.  I bought this at original launch, had a truckload of credits, all guns unlocked…now zilch.

Message 31 of 205 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost everything too, it shows that I’m max level on all my classes but when I go to play a match it only shows that I’m level 0. I relinked my older EA account to this but I’m playing on Xbox not Pc which is where I linked my accounts. My pc progression was fixed but I lost all my Xbox progression, which makes no sense cuz the Xbox makes local saves for data so how’d I lose all my *?

Message 32 of 205 (1,155 Views)

DICE PLEASE FIX THIS PROGRESS RESET/LOCK PROBLEM!

★★★ Novice

This is the worst this issue has ever happened and it's may the 4th! Sometimes you will have your game stuff reset and or locked but now everything is reset, heroes locked and abilities are all locked! You can't equip anything and this is happening to dozens of people!

Message 33 of 205 (617 Views)

I lost all my progress for Star Wars Battlefront II

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey EA, can you please restore all my progress for Star wars Battlefront II. All my skins, credits, crystals, and star cards are all gone. My ranks are still there though. Can you please restore my account Blue Fire 300

Message 34 of 205 (612 Views)

Batllefront 2 not working

★★★★★ Newbie

All my cards are gone and my credits also but i have all my levels are there still whats happend i live in denmark and my friends are experinsing the same.

Message 35 of 205 (611 Views)

Lost my progress

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing Supremacy, and in my second match I lost all my progress. All cards are locked, all weapons and mods are locked. 
I didn’t have any error message.

playing on Xbox Series X

gamertag: CyberCowboyZ 

screen shot attached 

Message 36 of 205 (596 Views)

Re: I lost all my progress for Star Wars Battlefront II

★★★ Newbie

Just had the same problem, uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it for me. Hope this works for you to Standard smile

Message 37 of 205 (590 Views)

Re: Lost my progress

★★★ Newbie
@cybercowboyz This happened twice to me today. I did the usual routine of restarting game, didn’t work, restarted the console, didn’t work, uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked, the first time at least. Reinstalling for a second time today now. This is probably why I stopped buying anything ea.
Message 38 of 205 (564 Views)

Star cards, heroes and villains randomly locked

★★★ Newbie

My star cards weapons heroes and villains have all been locked and reset. Even tho I’m level 30-75 in most of the categories, how do I fix it ?

Message 39 of 205 (897 Views)