by EA_Shepard

Original Post

Re: All my characters levels in battlefront 2 have been reset

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here... not done any reinstallation or anything

Message 90 of 205 (639 Views)

Losing progress on Star Wars Battlefront II

★★★ Newbie

There is a widespread issue affecting a large amout of players, including myself, where they log onto the game only to find credits, star cards, guns, skins, characters etc a no longer present on their account. For example I have had every hero unlocked for as long as I can remember but loading onto the game today apparently Anakin, Dooku and other are locked and need to be unlocked with credits, credits that I also no longer have on my account for some reason. There seems to be no solution as I had this issue yesterday, loaded on this morning to find my account back to normal only to go into a game around 15 minutes ago to discover half of my stuff on my account going missing.

Seeing as the game is no longer being updated and there being no plans of a battlefront 3 it would be nice if battlefront 2 actually still worked for those wanting to play it. 

Message 91 of 205 (766 Views)

Re: All my characters levels in battlefront 2 have been reset

★★★ Newbie

我的装备和卡片消失了但是等级还在该怎么办?

What should I do if my equipment and cards disappear but my level is still there?

Message 92 of 205 (638 Views)

Got data back except for my credits

★★ Apprentice

This morning I started the game after having lost all my data (except for levels) yesterday. Now it seems that I've got everything back except for the credits, which are still at 0

Message 93 of 205 (567 Views)

Lost all my data for the 3rd time.

★★ Apprentice

I just made a post about having got all my data back except for the credits. Wll this hasn't lasted long, since I immediatly started a match for finding out that my data is lost once again, for the THIRD TIME in two days. Never buying an EA game again.

Message 94 of 205 (579 Views)

Re: all account Progress Lost

★★★ Newbie
@Samrabu I have found that after playing one round of co-op everything comes back, but you have to reselect your cards and weapons again
Message 95 of 205 (614 Views)

perdu toutes mes compétences, armes, améliorations.

★★ Novice

Bonjour,
Hier j'ai joué sans problème en multi.
Aujourd'hui en me connectant j'ai perdu toutes mes compétences, armes, améliorations….
Suis je le seul ?
Que faut il faire pour tout récupérer ?
Merci.

Message 96 of 205 (601 Views)

Re: Star Cards and Heroes locked

★★★★★ Newbie

What is going on?

Message 97 of 205 (980 Views)

Re: Star Cards and Heroes locked

★★★ Newbie
@ttvairjabs45 Same, uninstalled and re-downloaded twice now. Fixed it first time for a few games then locked everything again. Second time didn’t work at all. Also tried using cloud storage and console storage but nah
Message 98 of 205 (976 Views)

Re: Certain characters show “content not available” after buying celebration pac

★★★ Newbie

seems to be happening to a lot of people currently, hopefully this will get sorted soon enough

Message 99 of 205 (914 Views)