Re: SWBF2 - Account progress missing May 4th.

by TheBuddha05

Original Post

Re: All game progress lost

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@EA i will say im sorry for saying you guys got hack but when this stuff started it seemed like th1 hp all over again so im sorry. but you still need to do something about the fake admin account that are using cheat and do some server maintenance and up your anti cheat program. game played fine all night

thanks

Message 511 of 520 (892 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems like it's fine now.... will see for a few days to be sure.

Message 512 of 520 (880 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just played a match of Co-op and everything seems to be good 

Message 513 of 520 (841 Views)

Re: Repair of your cards and players May the 4th

★★★ Newbie

FIX:

I updated the EA app, in windows start, type in EA and there should be an EA app updater app, run it, in steam also validate file integrity, and then run the game. Everything should be there like normal, you just have to re select the star cards and weapons. Hope this helpsStandard smile

Message 514 of 520 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks, if it happens again i,ll try it out

Message 515 of 520 (765 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Major- nothing I do will fix it my Origins account got banned or whatever a couple years ago and it was a real real pain to fix that you can just tell EA doesn't care I can't believe they're still a company I can't believe it they were in business if any one of us did our job as poor as EA does we would not have a job how can I keep getting by with this crap they need to be brought you have have to answer for their shortcomings cuz they are trash they need to fix this and where's Battlefront 3
Message 516 of 520 (599 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Battlefront 3 is more of a myth, maybe they were working on it or not i have no idea, but then they didn't really release it and decided to never release the game, so it kinda became a fan made game you can see on the internet but it still has the old battlefront graphics

Message 517 of 520 (584 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Platform (or client): PlayStation 5 
  • EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): Bizarre_God
  • Are you getting an error message?: NO
  • Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset?: My levels are somewhat still present, however all battle cards are missing. 
  • If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip:
Message 518 of 520 (509 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform (or client): Xbox Series S

EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): Skytron11

Are you getting an error message? No

Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? unlocked cards, appearances, emotes, voice lines, and victory poses, weapons and weapon accessories are now locked again, my levels and milestone progress has remained but reset to 1 when I play one of them, earned credit and skill points are gone as well

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

Message 519 of 520 (271 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform (or client): Xbox One

EA ID (PSN ID/Gamertag): TheBuddha23

Are you getting an error message? No

Are you missing specific progress or has your account reset? unlocked cards, appearances, emotes, voice lines, and victory poses, weapons and weapon accessories are now locked again, my levels and milestone progress has remained but reset to 1 when I play one of them, earned credit and skill points are gone as well

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

Message 520 of 520 (77 Views)