Battlefront 2 random email

by Downminerpro123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefront 2 random email

★★ Newbie

I wanted to start up battlefront two, after a long time and it want me to log in which is alright, but it wanna send a verification code to an unknown email address that I have never seen before. And I have tried contacting ea about it but they are utterly useless, as they can’t confirm my information, even though I have been sitting with it and taken it straight as I was writing to them.

so I hope I can get help here instead 

Message 1 of 2 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefront 2 random email

Community Manager

Hi there, @Downminerpro123 

I'm sorry to say, we're not able to help with this over Answers HQ. You'll need to verify ownership with an advisor before any changes can be made. The best I can advise is to do your best to open another case and do your best to recall the answers to those questions. Cases can be opened here. Thank you.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (181 Views)

All Replies

Re: Battlefront 2 random email

Community Manager

Hi there, @Downminerpro123 

I'm sorry to say, we're not able to help with this over Answers HQ. You'll need to verify ownership with an advisor before any changes can be made. The best I can advise is to do your best to open another case and do your best to recall the answers to those questions. Cases can be opened here. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (182 Views)