Re: [AWARE] DA:I Multiplayer Friend Invites Not Working Since August 2023 on EA

by Furblis

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@cystro Sadly yes... Still not working properly...
Message 51 of 58 (375 Views)

★★ Novice

I've been having issues sharing my world state on Dragon Age keep with my friend. Most of the time my friend list wont even load and the 10% of the time it does it ends up just saying "Oops, an error occurred. Please refresh the page and retry." and still ends up never working. 

Message 52 of 58 (329 Views)

Re: Dragon age inqusition private multiplayer error

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

There is real problem with the skills of the dev team. I've never seen a game with that kind of critical bug lasting for years. The MP matchmaking has so many bugs. Have they ever tested it? If they don't fix this bug, how can they expect that we will buy their next games? We just don't know what will work, and which bugs will be fixed.

Better hire skilled devs with xp on this kind of ww matchmaking feature.

GL

Message 53 of 58 (276 Views)

Re: Dragon age inqusition private multiplayer error

Community Manager

@Zorggh Let's keep it chill. The issue has nothing to do with the skills of a development team. I understand it is frustrating but if the thread goes sideways and non game related, it will be locked down

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 54 of 58 (257 Views)

Re: [UPDATE] DA:I Multiplayer Friend Invites Not Working Since August 2023 on EA

Community Manager
Untitled drawing (2).png

Hey, Inquisitors!

I am looking into this one again for you. I have reached out to some people who know some people who know something about it!

I want to get the best info I can for you before action is taken on this issue.

Once we get word on this issue, we will update the thread and let you know what is happening!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 55 of 58 (254 Views)

Re: [UPDATE] DA:I Multiplayer Friend Invites Not Working Since August 2023 on EA

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Shepard hope you're doing well! Oh that is wonderful news!! Thank you for sharing!

Message 56 of 58 (241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My hubby & I are currently trying to multi-player game Dragon Age Inquisition 6-23-2024 and getting nothing but frustration. I don't understand why it's touted as multi-player without actually being able to do so. Spent money on a game we cannot run together. 

Message 57 of 58 (148 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi! Try going into the dungeon and invite him when you're inside! Or vice versa! It works for me and my friends! Standard smile

Message 58 of 58 (130 Views)