RKO-Cutter

Definition of jackass
Aug 18, 2008
I've definitely mentioned this in this thread but it happened again so I want to draw attention to it

Bayley getting attacked by Damage CTRL and nobody helping her...because why would they? She's been a menace to the women's roster for 5 years now, who the hell would feel bad for her enough to help?

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Goldberg saying he'll never go to AEW because it's "too cheesy" for him.

Not sure they wanted ya anyway, but thanks for sticking to your guns! :)

AWSMan

No Longer "No Longer A Noob"
Sep 30, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I mean I think anyone would take Goldberg. He is big money
Anyone would take Goldberg from his prime when he actually was money. But the thing is, time exists, and dude is pushing 60. He hasn’t been able to reliably execute his own offense without it looking like complete shit for years. What big money matches are there for Oldberg in AEW that would be worth his enormous price tag? Maybe a Mox match could draw some interest, but likely not enough to really move the needle.

StrwHatCptLuffy

King Of The Pirates
Nov 25, 2020
Tampa
Anyone would take Goldberg from his prime when he actually was money. But the thing is, time exists, and dude is pushing 60. He hasn’t been able to reliably execute his own offense without it looking like complete shit for years. What big money matches are there for Oldberg in AEW that would be worth his enormous price tag? Maybe a Mox match could draw some interest, but likely not enough to really move the needle.
It’s not the match necessarily it needs for the money but just Goldberg in general, he’s still a well known name in the wrestling community and just having him around would help and bring viewers,