Jun 24, 2022
I'm currently reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. The skill of the author is that to put together the myths and the legends around the theme of the Holy Grail and to elaborate them in a personal way, creating a story.

lurenwu

Noob
Aug 26, 2022
Mine is "The subtle art of not giving a f**k" by Mark Manson... a bit too much hype around this one, but the book itself seems good

pwwblade

Day 1 Veteran, July '00
Jul 31, 2000
The new Dragonlance book from Weis and Hickman!!!! Dragons of Deceit Vol. 1

Sep 16, 2022
re-reading Dreams in the Witch House and Other Weird Stories before i get into reading Clive Barker's Books of Blood for the first time

Dec 14, 2022
2014 has been a good year so far.

I am currently tackling Don Quixote and I have read ten books since January 1:

Rapture
Ready Player One
The Tao of Pooh
The Te of Piglet
Cats Cradle
2001: A Space Oddyssey
A Clockwork Orange
The Princess Bride
The Time Keeper
The Five People You Meet In Heaven
I have read a few book of Mitch Albom and of which Five People You Meet In Heaven is the one. It is quite a good book to read. On the same lines, I would also recommend you all to read Tuesdays with Morrie. It is my favorite book and I guess is one of the best works of Mitch Albom.

trichome3

Noob
Dec 14, 2022
Now a days I am reading Red Birds. I have not been aware of the good books unless I found friend who reads a lot. He recommended me a few books of which red birds is the one. I will be turning to three men in a Boat after I complete Red Birds. [face_mischief]

jamesbruke

Noob
Dec 15, 2022
So far, I have read many books. And mostly, lots of them had touched me. But the one that I am not tired of reading, and that I always prefer to read is The Forty Rules of Love. I have read it for like 20 times till not, and currently I am reading it again. ;)

claryy

Noob
Dec 15, 2022
I am reading One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It is one fo the masterpieces of the Literature. ;)

gard3head

Noob
Jan 26, 2023
Currently reading The White Album by Joan Didion, trying to step outside of my comfort zone and read more non-fiction this year.

Feb 2, 2023
I am currently reading Finding Chika by Mitch Albom and I love it so far. I'm halfway through the book and I can say that this author has never disappointed me. I always admire his writing and the messages he wishes to convey. Might finish this by tonight or so.

Dreamy

No Longer a Noob
Nov 19, 2019
Louisiana
I just finished Percy Jackson Book 5 The Last Olympian

Going to start the Morgan Crow series soon.

Realdeby

Noob
Jan 15, 2024
As a student becoming good in mathematics and physics is my piriority for now so I am currently using openprof.com for my step by step problems and solution

Feb 9, 2024
Currently I am reading Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman. An exceptionally nice book. It has a lot of 'wow' moments. It mentions very common mistakes on decision making and explains them very nicely, I recommend this book to everyone.

Apr 2, 2024
Right now, I'm reading an American classic - Francis Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby". It's truly an outstanding work of 20th century literature that has become a cult favorite for many generations of readers. I'm amazed by Fitzgerald's virtuosic skill in creating the atmosphere of the "Roaring Twenties" with its whirlwind of social entertainment, glamorous luxury, and moral desolation. Plus, I'm captivated by the author's poignant lyrical style, his keen psychological observations, and philosophical depth.

Apr 2, 2024
@Mistificada I get that reading "1984" can be pretty heavy-going. That classic George Orwell dystopia tackles some really serious themes and issues that aren't always easy to digest.As a lighter and more engaging alternative, I'd recommend you check out Ray Bradbury's novel "Fahrenheit 451" instead. It's also an acclaimed dystopian work, but it's written in a more accessible and lively style.

Last edited: