Dixlafor

Noob
Mar 1, 2021
[QUOTE = "RockyLikesWaffles, publicación: 525316180, miembro: 96572586"]
Recientemente volví a leer ... He sido malo con la lectura durante los últimos años. Empecé en 1984 y estoy a punto de leer Y luego no hubo ninguno de Agatha Christie, así que estoy emocionado de leer eso.
[/ CITA]
Wow, cuantos años tienes???

drkay

The Vancougar
Aug 24, 2000
I just finished "All Systems Red" by Martha Wells which was a super short, fun read. I'm about to start 'Space Opera' by Catherynne M Valente or ' To Sleep in a Sea of Stars' by Christopher Paolini. I'm 1/3 of the way through 'The Last Emperox' by John Scalzi which I've been sitting on for ages because I don't want to end the series. [face_tongue]

Apr 1, 2021
The book I've just completed reading is ‘To kill a mocking bird’ written by Harper Lee. Published in 1960, this classic American literature was an instant success.

injos

Noob
Apr 16, 2021
I haven’t said anything for a long time, I’ll go over the topic, maybe I’ll find recommendations

GhastlyN

No Longer a Noob
Jan 30, 2004
Im currently reading Star Wars X-Wing Wraith Squadron novel along with the first Hyperion book

GhastlyN

No Longer a Noob
Jan 30, 2004
finished reading Wraith Squadron yesterday.

Now im reading X-Wing Solo Command along with Isard's Revenge

GhastlyN

No Longer a Noob
Jan 30, 2004
Just started reading Paul of Dune earlier. the first 88 pages of it pretty good so far. Im also reading Star Wars Jedi Academy Champions of the Force

adamwilko

Noob
Jun 10, 2021
One Of Is Lying is a really good book for those that enjoy young adult murder mysteries. It's a pretty good book that has kept me engaged for ages. I highly suggest this if you are into that sort of thing.

Jun 11, 2021
books im reading now for this month

Dune Messiah
the rest of book 1 of Star Wars Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy
the new Stephen King crime murder mystery book Later I think its called
also if i can squeeze it into my busy reading schedule I also might start reading couple of the last recent new Tom Clancy Jack Ryan Jr novels

Sammy00

Noob
Sep 17, 2021
I’ve read a book called "Little Women" by Louise May Alcott. The novel is about four sisters, their life, friendship, growing up. In short, for me it’s a one-time book. Of course, today the book will seem very boring for modern young girls. There is not even a storyline here. Description of their boring measured life, their worries, children's desires. Although it would be useful for them to read, because children's selfishness is still relevant today. This book is also suitable for a more adult female audience, there is something to think about child-rearing. The story is not modern at all, and the book is not very exciting, but I do not regret having read it. A recommendation only for lovers of women's classics.

PoorPigg

Curly-tailed
May 26, 2012
West Coast, US
I’ve read a book called "Little Women" by Louise May Alcott. The novel is about four sisters, their life, friendship, growing up. In short, for me it’s a one-time book. Of course, today the book will seem very boring for modern young girls. There is not even a storyline here. Description of their boring measured life, their worries, children's desires. Although it would be useful for them to read, because children's selfishness is still relevant today. This book is also suitable for a more adult female audience, there is something to think about child-rearing. The story is not modern at all, and the book is not very exciting, but I do not regret having read it. A recommendation only for lovers of women's classics.
The story is set during the Civil War, and considering the divisiveness some politicians had encouraged it is appropriate for today. Originally, LMA intended the story to be one of independence, with Jo never meeting Dr Baer. She became a reconstruction career woman, writing. The two other books in the trilogy, "Jo's Boys" and "Little Men" complete the family cycle into the next generation.

D

Deleted member 96576223

Original poster
Im currently reading Star Wars X-Wing Wraith Squadron novel along with the first Hyperion book
finished reading Wraith Squadron yesterday.

Now im reading X-Wing Solo Command along with Isard's Revenge

A SW Legends enjoyer. Such a rare breed these days!
Recently I was going through the NJO books, but had to drop, so much destruction that I've became depressed reading through it.

Nov 21, 2021
Now I don't read much books. The last book I read is The Psychoanalysis of Sigmund Freud. I just adore psychology and often read books of great philosophers and psychologists.

Blepon

Noob
Jan 5, 2022
Rereading Stephen King's “Cycle of the Werewolf” to christen the new year with strong writing, I should think.

WButler89

Noob
Nov 30, 2021
I'm reading After by Stephen King, a novel about a boy who had the ability to communicate with recently passed away people (at a time when they were already dead but not yet buried). Not King's best book, too many references to previous works, but it was interesting to read.

malahuha

Noob
Jan 25, 2022
I'm reading After by Stephen King, a novel about a boy who had the ability to communicate with recently passed away people (at a time when they were already dead but not yet buried). Not King's best book, too many references to previous works, but it was interesting to read.

Oh, this book is on my list for the future)) when you finish it, rate it on a 10-point scale pls

swrowe

Star
Sep 3, 2011
I'm reading one book a month this year.

January: I read Don quixote. It liked it a lot. Did get a bit repetitive though. 9/10

February: Sound and the Fury. Book was depressing and I didn't understand half of it. Didn't like it. 2/10

Not sure what I will read in March yet

ThiefofAlways

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 4, 2019
Guillermo Del Toro (The Iconic Filmmaker and His Work). Children of Blood and Bone (Tomi Adeyemi). Just finished Medusa along w Bloodless (both good).

Lorseck

President of Richard Laymon Fan Club
May 4, 2014
Currently reading the first book in W.E.B. Griffin's THE CORPS series.

ThiefofAlways

Almost Not a Noob
Dec 4, 2019
Don't feel too hot right now. Just went out for a large meal. Remind me to never read (Old Bones) about the f*ckng Donner party right after dinner.

XandertheWise

Almost Not a Noob
Jan 3, 2022
today just started reading for the first time, Walking Dead Days Gone By trade paperback volume 1 along with re-reading Star Wars Vector Prime for the 3rd or 4th time. last time i read vector prime was like 15 years ago

AWARRY

Super Star
Nov 3, 2003
Reading

Endurance - Alfred Lansing

its about Ernest Shackletons failed attempt to cross Antarctica by foot.

Jun 24, 2022
Thank you for your question. I am currently reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy and I have to say that I am very impressed. The movie leaves out a lot of important information and events. The story is so well written and the world that J.R.R. Tolkien has created is truly incredible. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a great read 👍👍👍