sarsars

You are now hypnotized by the dancing Pikachu
Sep 14, 2004
Idk if anyone was told this (reading the PMs, the remaining players were), but I was the mystery player. I was Bullet Bill, Petey, and Blooper

This was one of my favorite games I played back in the day. It was so brilliant, and I was sad it kind of died (as far as I was aware, anyway). The mystery part was extremely fun and interesting. I wish I could've won it all.

Dec 5, 2004
New York

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Holy hell, I forgot Eric is playing. Wouldn't surprise me if the mystery person is puff
Nearly five years ago and I said this? :^O

The annoyance I had after Crusher guessed one of mine AGAIN. :^O
[face_mischief]

There are times like this when I really miss playing Survivor. Eric knows how to make a grid worth playing...unlike some of mine

rssp1

No Longer a Noob
Feb 1, 2010
Oh my god, I completely forgot about this!
I actually have no idea what I was doing during the game, but I do remember having a ton of fun playing it.

...speaking of survivor, I played in another one on smogon (the forums I frequent all the time now) and won that! I'm also cohosting the second version, and will likely be solo hosting the third one. I'm not very good at making grid challenges, unfortunately [face_tongue]
Have you guys been following the recent survivor seasons? I think they've been super interesting lately.

rssp1

No Longer a Noob
Feb 1, 2010
Pretty good! I'm hosting the second version w/ the original host, but he wants to play in the third one, so i'm gonna host that by myself. I was actually thinking about my days of survivor here, and was going to try and figure out some way to implement grid challenges like you did (but probably have them be a bit more simple).

It's definitely cool to see things unfold from a different perspective, and not having to be stressed w/ checking that all the plans you're making are going through and worrying about whether you're going to be voted out or not is really nice.

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
I seemed to be lucky in most side games rather than the big games, though my secretive plan was undone by the clue of my reg date. Checking the PM I saw a few of us worked together in the end of round 1. Would've been an interesting round 2.

Yes, hosting gives you the chance to see things from the other side,and not have to worry.

Thread's almost 5 years old, pretty cool,but also a bit sad since most boards have died, the only forum game is the occasional mafia or quiz, and that we haven't seen VGM here in years.