aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
Any plan on platinuming it? U2 was my second plat on my first account.

Hell no. I collect 30 treasures and have beaten the game on Hard today (took me 11 hours).

No way I'm going to hunt for all the treasures and get my ass kicked over and over again on Crushing.

Forget it [face_tongue]

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
Any plan on platinuming it? U2 was my second plat on my first account.

Hell no. I collect 30 treasures and have beaten the game on Hard today (took me 11 hours).

No way I'm going to hunt for all the treasures and get my ass kicked over and over again on Crushing.

Forget it [face_tongue]

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
I hate it how everything turns into a double post.... sometimes it's triple madness.

extext

'n author
Oct 3, 2005
I heard the original Uncharted is the hardest of the three to platinum.

Oh, so it's the boards that's doing that? Intredasting...

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
But Drake's Fortune has no online stuff in order to platinum.

Man, Lazarebitch was so god damn annoying to beat. Constantly running around and shooting extremely flamable tree sap over and over AND OVER again isn't really fun. But at least it was better than beating Navarro.

I talked to @JosayCruzy for the first time in ages. I don't know what's gotten into him, as he's a pretty chill and fun guy, but I dunno, something happened to him.... or his account got hacked because he was talking waaaaay to dirty. It freaked me out and I was at work for fuck's sake.

I hope @nikedunks77 hasn't changed dramatically. Maybe they're just high from cintamani stone. But dammit I had a huge WTF moment with JosayCruzy.

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
But Drake's Fortune has no online stuff in order to platinum.

Man, Lazarebitch was so god damn annoying to beat. Constantly running around and shooting extremely flamable tree sap over and over AND OVER again isn't really fun. But at least it was better than beating Navarro.

I talked to @JosayCruzy for the first time in ages. I don't know what's gotten into him, as he's a pretty chill and fun guy, but I dunno, something happened to him.... or his account got hacked because he was talking waaaaay to dirty. It freaked me out and I was at work for fuck's sake.

I hope @nikedunks77 hasn't changed dramatically. Maybe they're just high from cintamani stone. But dammit I had a huge WTF moment with JosayCruzy.

(please, no double post ign)

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
oh for fuck's sake ign

I hit the reply button, but nothing happening other than the loading bar in the upper right corner

you get the error message

and than BAM

double post

extext

'n author
Oct 3, 2005
Are you saying that the online trophies make it difficult? There are only two trophies that count toward the platinum in Uncharted 2 and 3: play one competitive match and one cooperative match. If anything, they're earned faster than some other trophies, such as using a certain weapon.

aexyas

I can't control myself
Aug 31, 2008
Are you saying that the online trophies make it difficult? There are only two trophies that count toward the platinum in Uncharted 2 and 3: play one competitive match and one cooperative match. If anything, they're earned faster than some other trophies, such as using a certain weapon.

oh well, in that case

.... eh, still don't care

(please don't double post, please don't double post)

Feb 2, 2014
Has to be the best franchise exclusive on the ps3. With it's amazing visuals and and solid gameplay, uncharted is definitely on my top 3 list. (Franchise-wise)