Apr 7, 2012
Awong1204 said:
I will trade my Bugatti Veyron with 141.3km on it, it has all power and weight reduction mods done and a set of racing soft tires (almost 140,000Cr worth of mods).

In return, I'll take a brand new 0km Ferrari 599 GTB in factory Rosso Corsa, or a brand new 0km Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SV in factory Giallo Orion.

So basically if you want a Veyron but haven't been able to win one, you can just buy one of the cars I requested and I'll trade you. The Veyron probably costs more than those cars to buy in the used lot, and it is no mods.

I already bought the Ferrari and Lambo, but anyone still wants the Veyron I'm open to suggestions.
I would like to have the veyron. Can you add me on psn AgentNboejui and send me a message about what car you would like in return. Also when your adding can you please mention that your from the forum so I know who you are. Thank you!

tripolitrx

Noob
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Guys, I am looking for a Mazdaspeed Atenza 05, been looking for one for ages but no joy. Willing to trade above value, unless anyone wished to donate one :)
PSN is tripolitrx

Cheers

Trip

Oct 26, 2011
Looking for a Jaguar XFR '10. I don't have much for trade. According to mygranturismo.net, the car sells for $120,000 but I don't see it in the dealerships.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Looking for a Jaguar XFR '10. I don't have much for trade. According to mygranturismo.net, the car sells for $120,000 but I don't see it in the dealerships.

DC I have that car and can send it out but I don't think I have you on my friend list anymore. I'll double check and can send it out tonite after the reset
Tripolitrx, I have that Mazda as well if you still need it

psn: rumisgood

Oct 26, 2011

DC I have that car and can send it out but I don't think I have you on my friend list anymore. I'll double check and can send it out tonite after the reset
Tripolitrx, I have that Mazda as well if you still need it

psn: rumisgood

Thank you sir, my PSN is DC2Integra if you need it again. I will also send an invite.

sydnee19

Noob
Jun 9, 2008
I have over 200 gift tickets now, here is a list of what I have for anyone looking for a 0 mile car or particlar ticket. I also have a complete garage of the premium & standard cars.

year: 67,69,70,85,91,92,03
Level: 1000,5,9,12,17,21,24
Classic & modern Muscle, Nascar
Rally base, Rally, Rally historic
All tradeable A/B Spec, Special, & License gift cars

PSN: rumisgood

hi i am intrested in the 67, 69,and 70 tickets what are you looking for in exchange?

and does anybody have any chrome paints they want to trade or donate?

my psn is cryingpuma

thanks

May 17, 2012
Hi I am looking for a chapperal 2J and 2D race cars. I have various cars I am willing to trade for these so please let me know what you would like. Feel free to add me.

My PSN is Twinkle1979

Cheers

Kotav21

Noob
Aug 29, 2012
hey guys just reading through the posts and hate to break it to ya but you can not trade cars worth over $1,000,000. so cars like the veyron and nomad diablo you cant trade.

Dec 9, 2010
700 cars into this game, and I still only have one chrome paint chip.

Would anyone be willing to trade me some various chrome paint chips? I have silver, if you're interested, and I'm open to negotiations.

FerrettheFox is my PSN name. Cheers.