Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Ghost_16 said:
I'm back on GT5 now that I've got my alt. up an running again!

Also, float when I signed in to my alt (LyingTruth_) the '85 ticket wasn't there.

No worries Ghost, I'll send it out tonite to our alt. It was the first ticket I sent after the PSN came back online but I have a near full friend list from trading and may have sent it to someone similar. Also if anyone has a level 23 to trade I'd give you anything I have, I sent mine and accidently recopied the wrong save.

PSN: rumisgood
http://www.mygranturismo.net/8611\

AL3X_OWNZ

Noob
Sep 29, 2008
Hey guys, I'm here looking for racing helemts and suits for trade. I'm mainly looking for single colored suits/helmets. If you have any, post here or add me on PSN. My PSN is AL3X_OWNZ. Thanks.

igoextreme

Noob
Feb 20, 2011
Floatnfly sorry for not having replied because I was on holiday = P
I dont need the lvl 23 ticket anymore but thanks anyway.
I need a Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09
if someone want to trade plz add me

PSN: superbking
http://www.mygranturismo.net/13948

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Ghost_16 said:
Does anyone, by chance, have a '69 ticket they'd be willing to trade or give me?

Hey Ghost, I have one and will send it out tonite or tommorow, do you want it to your lying truth acct?

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Floatnfly said:
Ghost_16 said:
Does anyone, by chance, have a '69 ticket they'd be willing to trade or give me?

Hey Ghost, I have one and will send it out tonite or tommorow, do you want it to your lying truth acct?
Yeah and thanks! [face_peace]

Sidenote: Is rumisgood your alt account?

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Sidenote: Is rumisgood your alt account?
[/quote]

No, rumisgood is my main account, I have been having problems with my ps3 connecting through my crummy internet but my new service should be on by tomorrow, from time to time I can connect with my current but it is very hit or miss. If you have a level 23 ticket by chance I could use a copy.

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Oh ok and no sorry. I'm currently working on a trade for a 23 though. When I get it(I'm almost 100% sure I will) I'll send a copy your way.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Ghost_16 said:
Oh ok and no sorry. I'm currently working on a trade for a 23 though. When I get it(I'm almost 100% sure I will) I'll send a copy your way.

Hey Ghost, I just sent the 1969 ticket to Lying Truth, I was finally able to connect and send it out. Last nite I was able to log on but was kicked off with an error code before the game finished loading. I just got the package while at lunch from my new internet provider so I should be up and running all the time again after work tonite. Let me know if you need anything else.

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Floatnfly said:
Ghost_16 said:

Hey Ghost, I just sent the 1969 ticket to Lying Truth, I was finally able to connect and send it out. Last nite I was able to log on but was kicked off with an error code before the game finished loading. I just got the package while at lunch from my new internet provider so I should be up and running all the time again after work tonite. Let me know if you need anything else.

Ok sounds good! I'll send you a FR from my main account, hopefully we can play later.

Also, I'm trading a guy a ZZII for a Lexus LFA. Wouldn't you say that that guy is getting ripped off? [face_tongue]

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Ghost, as far as the trades go I think PD put everything out of perspective by limiting trades to a dollar amount and accounts per PS3(though it seemed to be abused a bit?). I traded a F2007 for a 69 Camaro SS once because it was the same color as the 68 I had back in the day. Now using a days trade has more of a value then any car unless you want it. When the PSN was down I used my alt account to re run all of the a/b spec races solely for getting the gift tickets to send to my main to have 0 mile cars for anyone that wanted. I still have 60 some tickets in that account to send to my main as time permits. Bottom line, its a want over need almost always, that may be one of the few cars he has left for his collection, I know that about 1060 cars and 140 tickets ago on my end that I only really wanted about 50 cars

moose92k

Noob
Jul 21, 2011
Does anyone want to trade me a 1970 Chevelle SS 454? Preferably in red but any colour will do. I can trade the following:

> Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - White
> Buick Special '67 - Stock
> Ford Mustang V8 Coupé '07 - White
> Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 - Stock

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
moose92k said:
Does anyone want to trade me a 1970 Chevelle SS 454? Preferably in red but any colour will do. I can trade the following:

> Ferrari 458 Italia '09 - White
> Buick Special '67 - Stock
> Ford Mustang V8 Coupé '07 - White
> Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00 - Stock
I've got a fully tuned one. I'll give to you, I made copies of it because many people ask for trades on it.

Add LyingTruth_ and I'll send it within the next couple days. I have some trades I need to finish before I can send it.

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
moose92k said:
Thanks man! :D

EDIT : The friend request hasn't been accepted yet. Have I added the wrong PSN?
No problem.

And no, I just haven't been online yet. I have 2 PSN's, I'll accept it when I go on tonight.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
whiteplusorange said:
Looking for a Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67.

psn: whiteplusorange

Even though the '67 Lamborghini is over the trade cap you can still get a 1967 gift card and use it to get the car. If you still need on let me know I can send you one.

psn: rumisgood

igoextreme

Noob
Feb 20, 2011
Hello all=)
Floatnfly I need to ask you a favor, don't know if you have the cars but if you have them you could put it online plz=)

Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
R8 Race Car '01
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

And take a look at this forum I personally tried and it works
http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=217155

PSN: Superbking

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Sudzy24 said:
lookin for a mazda furai concept anyone will to trade or just let me borrow?

psn: The-Punisher__17

I'm pretty sure it is over the $1 million trade cap imposed by PD, it is a prize car from an earler B-Spec race as well. I can add it to my online garage and you can use it you want.

PSN rumisgood

Sudzy24

Noob
Jun 24, 2011
Floatnfly said:
Sudzy24 said:
lookin for a mazda furai concept anyone will to trade or just let me borrow?

psn: The-Punisher__17

I'm pretty sure it is over the $1 million trade cap imposed by PD, it is a prize car from an earler B-Spec race as well. I can add it to my online garage and you can use it you want.

PSN rumisgood

do you know what b spec race it is and what level u gotta be in b spec?

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
It is the Level 6 Roadster Cup Series in B Spec Amateur, I added you and will put the car in now. Let me know if you need any cars to beat and of the A or B races.

Sudzy24

Noob
Jun 24, 2011
ahh so u mean ur goin to put it on the online dealership? if so i cant afford that much money and ive been tryin that race for it is there a strategy to win that b spec race?

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Sudzy24 said:
ahh so u mean ur goin to put it on the online dealership? if so i cant afford that much money and ive been tryin that race for it is there a strategy to win that b spec race?

The car is in my online profile accessed while playing the game, you can post up to 6 cars and drivers for others to use for free. As far as winning the race goes depending on your drivers skills just give him the most upgraded car you can and let him rip. I can give you a car or post one in my online garage that will do the job just fine if you would like.
As far as the trades go, in case you aren't familiar, PD has put a value cap at $1 million for the most part anything below that can be traded. There are also some ways around that too, for instance, even though I have the mazda you want and a gift ticket for a 0 mile one both are valued over $1 million, however a generic gift ticket such as a level 23 ticket, a 2008 ticket, or just with luck a 1000 ticket can all net you the same car and are available for trade. I do have a number of 1000 tickets, but am pretty sure I don't have any year tickets after 2003 or 4 and lost my level 23 ticket. Both of which you may be able to find here in the threads. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

Sudzy24

Noob
Jun 24, 2011
Floatnfly said:
Sudzy24 said:

The car is in my online profile accessed while playing the game, you can post up to 6 cars and drivers for others to use for free. As far as winning the race goes depending on your drivers skills just give him the most upgraded car you can and let him rip. I can give you a car or post one in my online garage that will do the job just fine if you would like.
As far as the trades go, in case you aren't familiar, PD has put a value cap at $1 million for the most part anything below that can be traded. There are also some ways around that too, for instance, even though I have the mazda you want and a gift ticket for a 0 mile one both are valued over $1 million, however a generic gift ticket such as a level 23 ticket, a 2008 ticket, or just with luck a 1000 ticket can all net you the same car and are available for trade. I do have a number of 1000 tickets, but am pretty sure I don't have any year tickets after 2003 or 4 and lost my level 23 ticket. Both of which you may be able to find here in the threads. Let me know if I can help you out in any way.

oh ok yea im new at this game so yeah thanks for lettin me borrowing the fuari concept and i dont need ne other cars right now but the b spec any strategy you could give me to help me out there.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Top_Play said:
Help me I want a car Holden Commodore ss '04 Necessary ):

PSN : qasab

I can send you a stock or fully upgraded one tonite after the reset, which ever you prefer.

Sep 5, 2011
Im looking for an AE86, trueno, levin, gts....all pretty much one in the same. LEMME KNOW INGAME WHAT U GOT!

<---PSN: Cherader

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Cherader454 said:
Im looking for an AE86, trueno, levin, gts....all pretty much one in the same. LEMME KNOW INGAME WHAT U GOT!

<---PSN: Cherader

I have all of those, let me know which one you prefer, you can check out the car list in the link below. I can send you stock or fully upgraded in most cases.

Ghost_16

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2009
Toronto
Sinisterinyourface said:
looking for a delorean dmc 12, willing to trade a viper acr srt10, with almost all ugrades, or my Bugatti Veyron
I hate to say it but no one would care to trade for a Viper ACR and the Veyron is untradable, FYI.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
Sinisterinyourface said:
looking for a delorean dmc 12, willing to trade a viper acr srt10, with almost all ugrades, or my Bugatti Veyron

I can send you a delorean if you still need one, no trade needed. It is also a gift ticket for winning the B-Spec Amateur Supercar Nostalgia Cup

Oct 26, 2011
I only need 1 for my Integra Type R if you could spare. Would you like a color or something in return for a yellow? My PSN is DC2Integra.

Floatnfly

Noob
Jan 3, 2011
DC2Integra85 said:
I only need 1 for my Integra Type R if you could spare. Would you like a color or something in return for a yellow? My PSN is DC2Integra.

No worries, I don't need anything in return, I just got back in from work and will send some out if you sent a FR, if not I'll send one tonite but may not be back on line until tomorrow nite. Regardless, I'll send them out as soon as I can. Let me know if you need anything else.

Oct 26, 2011
Floatnfly said:
DC2Integra85 said:

No worries, I don't need anything in return, I just got back in from work and will send some out if you sent a FR, if not I'll send one tonite but may not be back on line until tomorrow nite. Regardless, I'll send them out as soon as I can. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks, I appreciate it.