BathroomParty

No Longer a Noob
Apr 16, 2013
Portland, OR
I felt like that was a slightly risky acquisition, but MAN, if it turned out that his case of headcase was just because of being benched on a shitty team, it would be a steal. It looks to be a steal so far.

LOLSKETCHWINS

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2016
I was surprised to see how many people were comparing Collins to Leonard last night. I like the pick. We have a glut of bigs now though...especially if you consider Aminu and Harkless part-time PFs.

Aminu, Harkless, Vonleh, Davis, Leonard, Collins, SWAGman, Nurk

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
Drafting two bigs tell me Vonleh may be packaged out.

This is the last season before Vonleh becomes a restricted free agent, I wouldn't be surprised if we trade him. Another $10m+ on our bloated cap would be murderous.

Vonleh and Turner on the way out perhaps. Leonard too if we're lucky.

Last edited:

LOLSKETCHWINS

No Longer a Noob
Jun 3, 2016
SWAG is balling out in Summer League. Could he be the new Ed Davis once the old Ed Davis' contract is up?

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
No more outline on Blazers, looks fine. Looking forward to getting a pass to the emp. store when the gear releases for sale.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2009
It's crazy how much damage shading can cause jerseys. The Blazers unis look so much better now. Finally they ditched that fugly shading.

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
We need a white point guard more than ever. Could you imagine being up 20 and then throwing out the white boys to finish the game? I think we should target TJ McConnell.

McConnell/Connaughton/Layman/Collins/Leonard

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
I don't like it because I think CJ's iso game is among the elite in the NBA already and I don't see any outstanding characteristics out of Oladipo other than a high motor and athleticism.

I'd rather we build around Dame and CJ than try and ship one or the other off for better fitting parts... unless it was a total upgrade. Like if Milwaukee decided they need a scorer/point and were offering up Jabari... something like that.

I actually really like what we have, we just need like two stars to plug in haha.

When you guys were talking CJ for Oladipo in 2015 :X good call.

C.lemons

No Longer a Noob
Apr 2, 2007
Portland, OR
I don't like it because I think CJ's iso game is among the elite in the NBA already and I don't see any outstanding characteristics out of Oladipo other than a high motor and athleticism.

I'd rather we build around Dame and CJ than try and ship one or the other off for better fitting parts... unless it was a total upgrade. Like if Milwaukee decided they need a scorer/point and were offering up Jabari... something like that.

I actually really like what we have, we just need like two stars to plug in haha.

When you guys were talking CJ for Oladipo in 2015 :X good call.

There's a lot of cringe going back. Like a certain somebody trying to trade for Pekovic

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
Crabbe is going to be out of the league in a few years. He's too small if he wants to stick around and his shooting ability isn't good enough.

Barton has a much better chance, but he's got a looooooooooooooooooooooong way to go

But I also said this :(

icealien

Hakuna Matata
Sep 17, 2006
Best Coast
This season's two new jerseys (city and earned) will be unveiled on November 8 (city) and Christmas morning (earned).

Also, the breakdown of which uniforms will be worn for which games is:
- Association Edition: 32 total (17 home, 15 road)
- Icon Edition: 26 total (11 home, 15 road)
- Statement Edition: 6 total (3 home, 3 road)
- City Edition: 15 total (8 home, 7 road)
- Earned Edition: 3 total (2 home & 1 road)

ewwcrabjuice

Super Star
Nov 11, 2001
always knew this team was gonna be the best in the western conference, their offseason acquisitions were too much for anybody to compete with. i just hope they dont try to aim for 74 this year. more important the team stays healthy come playoffs

Last edited:

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
We back, the last series we won over the Clippers with CP3 and Blake injured, so this one feels much better to beat an actual team

icealien

Hakuna Matata
Sep 17, 2006
Best Coast
I think the Blazers got a steal with Nassir Little. Portland is a perfect landing spot for him with him already knowing Simons and the team having high character players to mentor him.

0008_28.jpg

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
I think the Blazers got a steal with Nassir Little. Portland is a perfect landing spot for him with him already knowing Simons and the team having high character players to mentor him.

0008_28.jpg
We're gooing all the way

Airweldon

Noob
May 27, 2019
THIS THREAD IS UNLOCKED? You bet your sweet ass the Blazers deserve one topic.

Have any of the best fans in the NBA seen the BlazersEdge top 100 Blazers?

TrailBlazerDude

MODerately Terrifying
★ MOD
May 15, 2009
Love all the moves I’m seeing. Melo coming back, flipping Mario for Kanter, Ariza for Covington, re-signing Hood, and the addition of DJJ. Our team is suddenly deep and ready for a decent playoffs run (assuming we can finally stay healthy).

-Faizon-

Chicken Tetrazini
Dec 29, 2001
Great off-season. I don't think we're a favorite by any means, but I do think we have a shot of coming out of the West this year.

Betting shark notes
Terry Stotts is +4000 to win coach of the year
Blazers o/u is 40.5 wins (equiv to 46 wins in an 82 game season)

I went big on both.

Airweldon

Noob
May 27, 2019
Sadly, we have PDX carpet jerseys coming this season according to some pretty accurate leaks.

The airport carpet meme died like 10 years ago, and it's cool to take a picture on it, but it's far too late. Unless it's promoting the new concourse or whatever, which is dumb.