dogwitch

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2013
getting close to lvl 70 necro.
idk what i did with the build.
but it is a tank againts anything but the morty sniper shoots.
would not mind playing with some ign peeps

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
Group took me through capstone for tier4, now Iโ€™m level 53 or 56.
I took my level 59 friend through it. He's staying on WT3 in the meantime, but WT4 is open to him.

I'm grinding the pit with my Assassin in Eternal, but I need to go back to my fire Sorc in seasonal. I got a bunch of Iron Wolves levels I haven't redeemed and her loot quest has barely entered the Greater Affix stage...

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
It's weird.

Assassin went from being my least liked class to being right up there with the rest of the roster.

I don't know if it was the update or not, but I got that character to level 50+ and felt no real synergy or power from it.

For some reason, I changed a passive and my main attack then suddenly it all came together in a major way. I had been skeptical of making an archer build because of my experience up to that point, but then it became probably my most powerful class by a wide margin largely because of the loot rework...

IMG_8735.jpg

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
@BigPete7978, a note to be aware of.

Armor has a cap now in so far as you only need a set amount of it to get the maximum benefit regardless of the enemies you face.

If you look at your detailed stats and highlight Armor, it will tell you the cap, which I believe is 9,230.

Once you hit that number, you're done with armor and can spend your resources focusing on building up other aspects and protections.

Because of this, I was able to consider my elemental resistances for the first time ever and got those to reasonable levels, which upped my overall survivability...

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Jun 26, 2013
It's weird.

Assassin went from being my least liked class to being right up there with the rest of the roster.

I don't know if it was the update or not, but I got that character to level 50+ and felt no real synergy or power from it.

For some reason, I changed a passive and my main attack then suddenly it all came together in a major way. I had been skeptical of making an archer build because of my experience up to that point, but then it became probably my most powerful class by a wide margin largely because of the loot rework...

View attachment 1185437
1717197193744.png

I might need to respec mine. I'm effective, but Idk...

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
All these are tempered. I have yet to do the Pit Of The Artificer Quest though. Where you complete a 46+ Dungeon. What level did you take it on?
About 85.

When you tempered, did you add any Damage affixes?

Most of the gear I've chosen came with a +% Damage affix and I added another one to any items that could take it.

My crossbow has like a +50% and a +80%. I have about 4 other pieces of gear that have 60%+ on them total.

Also, it might be an item power thing.

All my gear is pretty much item power 925 at this point and most of the items have greater affixes (1-2).

I make a point of routinely punching above my weight in this game. Once I cleared the tier 46 NM dungeon (And a Butcher about 14 levels above me), I just kept pushing higher. Then there's always running helltides. Secure the mystery chests first then go after the Blood Maiden as many times as you can with help from strangers...

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Jun 26, 2013
About 85.

When you tempered, did you add any Damage affixes?

Most of the gear I've chosen came with a +% Damage affix and I added another one to any items that could take it.

My crossbow has like a +50% and a +80%. I have about 4 other pieces of gear that have 60%+ on them total.

Also, it might be an item power thing.

All my gear is pretty much item power 925 at this point and most of the items have greater affixes (1-2).

I make a point of routinely punching above my weight in this game. Once I cleared the tier 46 NM dungeon (And a Butcher about 14 levels above me), I just kept pushing higher. Then there's always running helltides. Secure the mystery chests first then go after the Blood Maiden as many times as you can with help from strangers...
I have the following right now. Also it's changed since I posted last.
bdX19dW.jpeg

eA5gGFB.jpeg

nXhliA8.jpeg

edpoxMf.jpeg

ztLQL2P.jpeg

pcjw8g0.jpeg

IZQHlty.jpeg

JAoGut9.jpeg

YE4dR5l.jpeg

bdX19dW.jpeg

Attachments

• 1717204632983.png
    1717204632983.png
    893.7 KB ยท Views: 6
Jan 1, 2001
Level 73 sorcerer. I still have it speced how I did it while levelingโ€ฆ gonna have to fix up my talents a bit Iโ€™m sure, and clean up my paragon.

Leveling and working on loot, this is a fun season.

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Jun 26, 2013
Nvm. Got it figured out. Had to message one individual from their profile then add in people. Wouldn't work any other way. I setup a Discord for those interested for the Wolves Of Winterfell Clan. DM'ed everyone that has participated in this thread. I'll go ahead and post the link here as well for others.

Jan 1, 2001
This is a great option for those that might want to pair up with others but might not be on xbox as well, as it lets us play with PS5 and PC players too.

Discord will bridge the gap for dungeon crawls, helltide farms, and NM runs as well as world bosses.

Jan 1, 2001
View attachment 1186307

Trying to get my Necro to 100.... Taking forever!
Making me wan to snap pix but my shit is just thrown together since i'm leveling so fast... it's starting to slow so it might be worth upgrading some things.

I do wonder if I should look up what gear my sorcerer should have, she's all fire. I should also look at what bonuses i put into my build and maybe what stats I need... I went mostly Int + Dex for Crit chance, but I've noticed some of my paragon needs all three. hrmph. Choices.

I'm also thinking I might double dip and buy it on PS while it's on sale for 50% off so i can play it on the portal when i just want to grind... lol... been a while since i've been into an "mmo" style game that i jsut want to play and grind things.

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
hit lvl 70.
their something fun owning the butcher dude that randomly shows up. where i use to fear it.
now those dam morter sniper thru.....
I enjoy destroying the Butcher, but it doesn't feel like I'm earning it anymore.

Feels hollow...

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
screw that. most times i hated when it show uo. seeing it was almost all at my character low lvl.
I had the same exact experience.

He would often scrub me out of existence before I could even try to execute any kind of strategy. That was with a 4-5 level gap.

He has been no match for my fire Sorc nor my archer Assassin with a 15 level gap. Sorc was notorious for not having enough survivability. My fire Sorc melts down the Butcher in less than 10 seconds.

Elites are more powerful and threatening than the Butcher is now. This is an extreme over correction where the proper balance for him is somewhere between where he is and where he was...

dogwitch

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2013
I had the same exact experience.

He would often scrub me out of existence before I could even try to execute any kind of strategy. That was with a 4-5 level gap.

He has been no match for my fire Sorc nor my archer Assassin with a 15 level gap. Sorc was notorious for not having enough survivability. My fire Sorc melts down the Butcher in less than 10 seconds.

Elites are more powerful and threatening than the Butcher is now. This is an extreme over correction where the proper balance for him is somewhere between where he is and where he was...
elite now are not that bad. its the moter one/snipers. very annoying.
am about to hit lvl 72.
am not stuck with lower gear again.

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
I always spend most of my time in the seasonal realm, but I've been loving finishing a couple of eternal characters.

Can't wait for the Vessel of Hatred reveal...

dogwitch

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2013
i move to the highest diff world
with my lvl 75 necro...
all 10 skel bros do 1k per hit and have a buff res 25% when they get hit.
golem that its own thing.
i am trying to hit max skel bros.

Jan 1, 2001
I finally hit 80 on my Sorcerer. It's been a great season. i've never been above 40 i don't think.

Did a ton of nightmare dungeons leveling up some glyphs i use. Man, the grind is real. I hear it gets worse once you hit mastework farming.

Seems kinda crazy this happens every 3 months.

BigPete7978

#DrinkInHand
Jun 26, 2013
1717967400946.png

Diabloยฎ IV: Vessel of Hatred - Ultimate Edition includes:

- Vessel of Hatredโ„ข for Steam***
- Nahantu Veilwalker Spiritborn Armor***

Plus, immediate access to the below items in Diabloยฎ IV****:

- Hratli, the Canine Pet*
- Natalya, the Tiger Pet*
- Nahantu War-Cat Mount and Armor Bundle*
- Nahantu Unearthed Armor Bundle (5 class armor sets)
- Wings of the Faith Cosmetic
- Nahantu Themed Town Portal
- 3,000 Platinum
- One Seasonal Premium Battle Pass Token

1717967442925.png

Diabloยฎ IV: Vessel of Hatredโ„ข - Deluxe Edition includes:

- Vessel of Hatredโ„ข for Steam***
- Nahantu Veilwalker Spiritborn Armor***

Plus, immediate access to the below items in Diabloยฎ IV****:

- Hratli, the Canine Pet*
- Nahantu War-Cat Mount and Armor Bundle*
- One Seasonal Premium Battle Pass Token

1717967474769.png

DIABLOยฎ IV: VESSEL OF HATREDโ„ข

Pre-purchase any digital Edition of Diabloยฎ IV: Vessel of Hatredโ„ข and receive:

- Alkor the Snow Leopard Pet - for immediate use in Diabloยฎ IV*
- Motherโ€™s Lament Legendary Gem - for immediate use in Diablo Immortalยฎ**

Uncover the next chapter of Diabloยฎ IV in Vessel of Hatredโ„ข. Continue your fight to thwart the diabolical plot of the Prime Evil, Mephisto. Battle as the all-new Spiritborn class, empowered by mystical Spirits. Expand your map to the new region of Nahantu and traverse through its lush jungles. Recruit new Mercenaries, take on new enemies, dungeons, a new PvE co-op challenge, and more. Plus, explore base game updates that will introduce new power and continue to enhance the world of Diabloยฎ IV.

dogwitch

No Longer a Noob
Dec 5, 2013
do pet stay?
seeing last one was supposed to robot one. but they revoke it.
also ran into a nasty bug last night.
where i was un able to exit a zone.
i had to let timer run to leave it.
(this was simple talk to /check out rock.

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
View attachment 1188324

Just hit Level 95! What I need to improve upon @Vega_Obscura since you know more than me about this game for sure lol.
Gotta get your armor up. Need to be at 9,230 for the maximum damage reduction.

You'll either need to sacrifice a max health affix or two for armor/+% total armor, temper more armor/+% armor where available, or masterwork your existing armor affixes until you hit that cap.

I'd also drop the diamonds in the jewelry and choose specific resistances for bigger bonuses. I personally run poison, fire, lightning resistance gems since those seem to be most common among elite affixes.

These two changes should amp up your survivability in most scenarios...

Vega_Obscura

Cursed Mod
โ˜… MOD
Mar 1, 2002
WeHo
do pet stay?
seeing last one was supposed to robot one. but they revoke it.
also ran into a nasty bug last night.
where i was un able to exit a zone.
i had to let timer run to leave it.
(this was simple talk to /check out rock.
Construct wasn't a pet. It was a mechanized companion.

Pets are officially back, albeit there's only one for free at the moment. There are 3 more that are immediately available if you pre-order Vessel of Hatred as well as a big cat mount, so there's also hope for being able to ride wolves at some point.

Glad to see this kind of personalization and customization finally coming to the game.

Love my pet already, especially since it looks like my old dog...