Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005

lildeew

Legend status, fuck a Noob
Jun 17, 2003
How you liking Gundam Versus, KG?

I'm diggin it so far, just need to keep practicing as I'm getting absolutely destroyed in Free Battle mode lol. Also need to find Gundams that work better for me.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Enjoying it so far, wish I could save/stream/upload matches but you know, licensing [face_rolling_eyes]

I wish some of the G Gundams were in the game as well the high end version of my Freedom, The Strike Freedom. I also wish my combos weren't nerfed to high hell when I put my burst into a combo lol but i've got my 6 fave Gundams and i've slowly been going through Trial Battle, I think i'm currently on 9, nothing lower than a S. [face_tongue]

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Enjoying it so far, wish I could save/stream/upload matches but you know, licensing [face_rolling_eyes]

I wish some of the G Gundams were in the game as well the high end version of my Freedom, The Strike Freedom. I also wish my combos weren't nerfed to high hell when I put my burst into a combo lol but i've got my 6 fave Gundams and i've slowly been going through Trial Battle, I think i'm currently on 9, nothing lower than a S. [face_tongue]

They buggin' with the DLC prices, $5 for each Gundam is mad retarded. I heard a lot about the G Gundams, it's strange that they were left out. Maybe they're too powerful lol. Which are your fave 6 so far?

Right now my main is the Wing Gundam Zero. Need to test out more soon.

Yo. The Hardys confirmed as DLC for WWE2K18? WONDERFUL!

WWE2K18's roster in general is epic af. They're missing some people like Bate, Dunne, Almas etc. and they took out Pillman and Arn for no reason BUT they still got a shit ton of other stars. My Universe mode is gonna be insane.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
I'm glad we're getting the official brand split arenas and belts. Nothing against the community creators but that shit was janky. Especially the tag belts. Lillian would have some sort of stroke when she announced a team with the created tag belts. LOL

Also BRAAAAUUUUUNNNNN!

Last edited:

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
They buggin' with the DLC prices, $5 for each Gundam is mad retarded. I heard a lot about the G Gundams, it's strange that they were left out. Maybe they're too powerful lol. Which are your fave 6 so far?

Right now my main is the Wing Gundam Zero. Need to test out more soon.

My favorites right now are pretty much the same suits i've always used in the Gundam Vs games:

Strike
Freedom
Perfect Strike (New)
Altron (New)
Epyon
and...huh...you know I forgot what I picked for my 6th suit on my faves list lol

I still have yet to use all the Gundams so 3/6 could change but Strike/Freedom/Perfect Strike aren't going anywhere. Epyon is a beast too lol Melee Monster [face_tongue]

Yeah the prices are like whoa really 5 bucks? I thought like 3.99 would be the most they'd cost. Oh well I'll only pick up the suits I wanna get like the Perfect Strike. Now if they add plenty of missing Gundams like from G, X, Destiny, etc, they would take alot of my monies lol.

Last edited:

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
The Epyon is a beast. As well as the Full Armor Gundam.

On another note, I just found out you can play Japanese PS4 games on US consoles. There's so many imports I want to play from Gundam Breakers 3 to Kamen Riders. Don't even know where to start.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Yes Epyon is a melee monster. [face_tongue]

Oh you didn't know there wasn't a region lock? [face_tongue] I've yet to buy any imports for my ps4 myself. [face_tongue]

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008

Just thought I'd post this here since a couple people might still play T7.

I personally don't like the addition since I didn't care for FFXV. He would fit in a Soul Calibur game so much better.

Speaking of Soul Calibur, a rumor arose yesterday of a new SC being in production. A person on Reddit said to expect an official announcement at PlayStation Experience (PSX) next month. Please god let it be true...

Sony's lowering the price of the standard PS4 1TB model by $100 for a week, so $200 US will be the price for a new PS4 starting November 19 and runs through the 27th (Cyber Monday). Not sure why they didn't lower the price for the Pro, but whatever.

Last edited:

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I want a remake of the original Soul Calibur game. Like keeping the epicness of the first game but with enhanced graphics.

and also agreed about the FFXV addition to Tekken 7. In fact, all of these crossover characters like Akuma, Geese etc. does absolutely nothing for me, they all feel forced. I want to play Tekken for Tekken style characters. They shouldn't be treating the franchise like it's MvC, Injustice etc.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
Yo. I started grinding in Tekken 7's Treasure Battle again. Eliza is at a really high rank right now. Forget what it's called. Then I started playing with Kazumi again.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I've been playing Fighterz the past few days but the lobby is busted since you can't play friends [face_rolling_eyes] I don't know why people think up new lobbies and then don't test to make sure they function properly.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
Dunno about you guys, but after AE came online, I was going through all the paths with all the characters I had available in Arcade Mode.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Yeah i've played Dissidia, I have played the psp games so I had an idea of how it was going to be [face_tongue]

I only went through Cammy's arcade routes so far when I did play. Been busy with Dissidia and Fighterz. [face_tongue]

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Dude, I'm thinking Dissidia was similar to Gundam Versus but with FF character/powers but noooo, that shit way more complexed. Like I legit don't know wtf is going on at times. lol

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I was NOT aware that they added the G-Gundam to GVS. I ran to the PS store to buy it and it is an absolute beast!

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Just bought a Nintendo Switch along with Mario Odyssey, Pokken, and Zelda BotW.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
What have y'all been playing lately?

I was playing Zelda BotW for awhile and almost finished it but I had to sell my Switch. Now I'm playing the new God of War.

I am not impressed so far.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Considering you get Broly, Bardock, Zamazu (coming soon), and Vegito Blue (also coming soon) i'd say so far yeah it is [face_tongue]

Broly is just a fucking freight train lmao

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I never been a big fan of BlazBlue but do you think Cross Tag would be more appealing to me?

I love games with tag elements like Rival Schools, MvC, DB FighterZ etc., so.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Well BlazBlue is like a lighter version of GG but if you like tag elements and can find a character that actually appeals to you then you may like it. They'll be an open beta starting tomorrow on PSN I do believe so you can try it out for free and see how you feel about it. [face_mischief]

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Mits! Whats up bro?

I'm tempted to get SCVI but I've already spent too much money within the last month on WWE 2K19 (Deluxe edition) and Spider-Man lol AND I still need to get Mega Man 11 and Yakuza Kiwami 2. Too many damn games out.

and yeah I noticed KG has been MIA for awhile, I usually see him a lot of PSN though. I'm gonna message him to see how he is.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
Mits! Whats up bro?

I'm tempted to get SCVI but I've already spent too much money within the last month on WWE 2K19 (Deluxe edition) and Spider-Man lol AND I still need to get Mega Man 11 and Yakuza Kiwami 2. Too many damn games out.

and yeah I noticed KG has been MIA for awhile, I usually see him a lot of PSN though. I'm gonna message him to see how he is.
Money well spent, if you ask me. LOL

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
Mits! Whats up bro?

Not much, still working am Amazon. We'll get a slight pay raise to $15 per hour starting November 1 (right now it's $12.25). Aside from that just playing Bayonetta 2 on Switch. SCVI will take up the rest of this month. Next month will be stacked with Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey and Octopath Traveler. Perhaps even Destiny 2 if the price is right during Black Friday deals.

I've heard a lot of great things about Spiderman, no idea about WWE or Yakuza. MM11 I completed early last week. Going to do more playthroughs after the holidays, so in other words in 2019 haha. Smash Ultimate coming out in early December too, but I'll have to fork over $20 to play online.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
That's good about your job, congrats on the upcoming raise. I'm supposed to be at $15 at my job but they've been underpaying me for months after forcing me on a machine that I was not ready for. I've gotten good at it since and these assholes still making excuses. I just put in my two week notice lol and going somewhere else making near that.

Still kinda regret getting rid of my Switch, a lot of dope games out now and yes, you should absolutely try Spider-Man. It's as good as the hype and is easily my 2nd favorite game of this gen after Horizon Zero Dawn.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Am I wrong for not being excited about Red Dead Redemption 2? lol

I tried the first game and couldn't even bother to finish it. It wasn't bad obviously, I'm just not super big on the Western themes, in videogames at least.

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
I couldn't care less about most sandbox games- I've never been interested in GTA or Red Dead, just don't look interesting to me. I play a lot of games for fantasy settings, not hyper realism. Doing things in a video game that just seem ordinary aren't very exciting to play. Yeah you can break the rules in GTA and have little to no consequence. Sure it can be a good way to blow off steam but there's nothing fantastical about it IMO. It's just uninspired.

Last edited:

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
Am I wrong for not being excited about Red Dead Redemption 2? lol

I tried the first game and couldn't even bother to finish it. It wasn't bad obviously, I'm just not super big on the Western themes, in videogames at least.
I feel the same way, except I actually enjoyed the first game. LOL

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Yeah I can't warrant spending that much on a stick at all lol.
fighting-commander-for-playstation-4-playstation-3-483105.1.jpg

This is what I have. Which I mainly got for SFV but it feels good to use for KOF and Guilty Gear too although I used to have no issues playing GG on a PS controller since that's what I first played it with lol.

It took me over 2 years lol but I finally decided to order this.

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
Only for the purposes of completing Libra of Soul and getting trophies. I couldn't care less about Character Creation, haven't since SC3. Now that I have the platinum trophy I'm pretty much learning the game now. But that time's going to be split with a couple Switch games that I'm going to start next week.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I never used the feature, I actually forgot the SC series even had a character creation lol.

but that's awesome you got the platinum. How difficult was it?

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
I never used the feature, I actually forgot the SC series even had a character creation lol.

but that's awesome you got the platinum. How difficult was it?
It's not insanely difficult, just time consuming. Libra of Souls requires you to go through the game twice to get two different endings, which also means you have to make two characters- one "good", one "evil". Most everything else you just get by playing the game naturally.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
So, I recently bought DBFZ for less than $40 (associate discount, ftw ;) )

My store was still selling the Day 1 Edition so I don't have to play Arcade Mode on the hardest difficulty to unlock SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta, cuz fuck that shit.

Just have to play through the Story Mode to unlock waif-uh, I mean, Android 21.

Last edited:

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I'm gonna buy the Season Pass for DBFZ soon and start getting back into it. Once I get my Hori controller I will have more motivation.

Maybe we can play each other online Mecha.

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
I'm gonna buy the Season Pass for DBFZ soon and start getting back into it. Once I get my Hori controller I will have more motivation.

Maybe we can play each other online Mecha.
I'm super casual with fight games. I only ever pop one in just for quick funzies. Other than that, I'm not super competitive and don't have any motivation to do any "lab work". Besides, I don't even have PS Plus or even find a reason to even get it.

I know that seems super weird, but that's how I do. LOL