Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
So, the Wal-Mart I work at was selling the Day-One Edition of the game, so it came with the download code for Eliza. So, that's cool. Also, I think I might love Lucky Chloe. LOL

Also, holy shit; Akuma, man. Fuck.

Last edited:

Piles_of_Gore

No Longer a Noob
Aug 18, 2011
Portland, OR
Never ever got into Tekken.

Honestly, I haven't been into fighting games for a few years now. It was all gravy when I was living the bachelor life and just going to school and whatnot. I could stay up until 2am smashing on my TE Fightstick. Now? Have a child and a long-term relationship and a career. Beyond that, I simply don't have the time to practice to actually git gud anymore.

Eventually, I'll get back into things though. I put too many hours into SF and GuiltyGear/Blazblue to just completely drop fighters. I tried MK X for a bit but found it still kinda clunky and not my thing.

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
I was into SFIV at first then slowly grew tired of it. Could not get into SFV and have never been a fan of Guilty Gear/ Blazblue. MKX and Injustice are fun initially but are intriguing enough for me to play more than a couple weeks. Something about Tekken and early Soul Calibur games that have me hooked to them. I'm also hoping that Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite turns out well. I already like that they are going back to 2 vs. 2 format- I never liked the 3 vs. 3 format.

In any case, good to see you're doing well P_o_G, or should I say...Shuma? [face_shhh]

Regarding Tekken 7, does anyone have connection issues when playing online? I tried doing player matches for the first time today but got dropped constantly. Tried to play eight matches but six of them failed. Wondering if my connection sucks today or if Namco's servers are just that bad.

mrg1106

Powder
Jan 4, 2011
Arendelle
The netcode for Tekken 7 isn't very good. People still have issues even after they updated it.

Last edited:

-Mitsurules-

SC7 when???
Aug 4, 2008
Sucks to hear but not surprising. I bet playing on PC presents less issues in terms of online play. One streamer tries to split time between PC & PS4 but he's drifting towards sticking to PC.

Last edited:

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
lol guilty as charged lol i'm still bronze something idfk :^O

I remember it being fun beating people higher ranked who underestimated me simply because of the rank lol like I haven't been playing SF for 20+ years :^O

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
I've actually been into Guilty Gear lately. Bought the Rev2 upgrade a while back. Dat Baiken, though. She instantly became my waifu along with Jam. [face_tongue]

lildeew

Legend status, fuck a Noob
Jun 17, 2003
Took months but I finally upgraded to GG Xrd Rev 2.

Gotta get back into my fighters, man. WWE2K17 has been taking all my gaming time so I've been neglecting a lot of my library this year with a few exceptions (HZD and FFXV).

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Also, hyped af for Gundam Versus. I haven't played any of the other games and I haven't watched any of the anime since the one on Toonami back in like the year 2000...BUT this new game looks fucking amazing.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
I'm glad it's coming to the US, I have Extreme Vs on my ps3 and was hooked immediately after so i'm hella hyped I don't have to import it. [face_tongue]

Mecha_Tiger7

Umbrella Experiment
Jul 14, 2005
Took months but I finally upgraded to GG Xrd Rev 2.

Gotta get back into my fighters, man. WWE2K17 has been taking all my gaming time so I've been neglecting a lot of my library this year with a few exceptions (HZD and FFXV).
I know that feel, man.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
I really need to invest in a fighter stick. Need to find one that's at a decent price but also won't break easily.

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Almost forgot MvC Infinite was coming out tomorrow. The reviews are decent so far.

I'm personally not interested. It looks like MvC3 but excluding X-Men characters which is a major flaw for me.

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Sad to say that i'm not that interested in MvC Infinite either. Which really hurts because I have practically all the versus games starting form CoTA but I just can't get past the roster, forget how it looks, the roster is literally killing it for me. Ghost Rider and Spiderman would be my team but after that like I literally have no interest in any other character on the game, oh I mean I don't have any interest in any other "function" on the game. [face_tongue]
I don't think I could play if I did that [face_tongue]
Yeah I mainly use it for Netflix now lol only reason I still have it [face_tongue]

Last edited:

mrg1106

Powder
Jan 4, 2011
Arendelle
Sad to say that i'm not that interested in MvC Infinite either. Which really hurts because I have practically all the versus games starting form CoTA but I just can't get past the roster, forget how it looks, the roster is literally killing it for me. Ghost Rider and Spiderman would be my team but after that like I literally have no interest in any other character on the game, oh I mean I don't have any interest in any other "function" on the game. [face_tongue]
Yeah I mainly use it for Netflix now lol only reason I still have it [face_tongue]
LOL this guy! You needa play more SF, my man :)

lildeew

Jun 17, 2003
Yeah the roster is mediocre. I also wasn't fond of MvC3's, there were just too many additions especially on the Capcom side that made me go..."wtf?". Like, I don't care about Frank West, Chris Redfield, Spencer, Arthur etc. THEN they exclude X-Men who were apart of the very first Capcom + Marvel game. That shit is like excluding Street Fighter characters, it's silly.

They can have that game, man. Just put MvC2 back on the market (or on PS4's PSN to be exact).

Kaioshin-Gohan

Insert witty title here
Dec 20, 2002
Menat did make me turn it back on she's just too good design wise. I haven't been serious about SF though since III [face_tongue] I'm still a bronze, i'm so OP :^O

Last edited:

mrg1106

Powder
Jan 4, 2011
Arendelle
Menat did make me turn it back on she's just too good design wise. I haven't been serious about SF though since III [face_tongue] I'm still a bronze, i'm so OP :^O
This guy! Get back on the horse bro [face_tongue]