chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Aye, I would recommend bookmarking your favorite game boards in the meantime until they are moved to the new boards. Looks like those will take a bit longer than originally thought.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Yup, I have everything bookmarked.

I've been getting errors lately going to the new boards. Not the "no permission" stuff like earlier, but they don't want to load up for me.

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
The new boards were a bit buggy yesterday.

I've always had these boards bookmarked. It's a lot faster then going to each indvidual board I post at. The new boards, favorites is a bit better in my opinion, since you can see your favorites from any location on the boards. Although I'll still use bookmarks.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Just got word on the other unlockable for MP9. [hl=black]Turns out it actually Kamek that's joining. Not sure how I feel about it, but I welcome him/her into the game. Too bad Toadette isn't gonna be playable.[/hl]

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
[link=http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/problems-with-extremely-large-threads.250031818/]Heads up.[/link]

Looks like the CT is going to be locked once the board is moved over onto the new ones due to a bug. It won't be deleted though, so any history will still be preserved. Once the bug is fixed and a new posting cap is instituted, it still seems likely that this thread will remain locked.

So, if that is indeed the case and if nobody minds it, I'll make the new CT when the time comes. Just an idea, but I also thought it would be nice to give the CT a name like some other boards do, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to say them.

Of course there is also still the possibility of the thread being split, but we'll have to wait and see I suppose.

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
For the new title something related to 7th or 8th gen games would work best. 8th gen since we're getting close to having 8th gen consoles and the new ct should last for a while.

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
Nice to find out MP9's final character.

As for some news on the new boards, not all pms will be migrated. Pms sent after January 1st 2011 should all be migrated. Anything earlier then that will be deleted.

Dec 5, 2004
New York
Other boards go with a place, right?

Toad's House - The Mario CT
The Tick Tock Clock Community Thread
The Delfino Plaza Community Thread
The Good Egg Galaxy Community Thread

Or maybe...

Mario & Luigi: The Community Thread
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Community Thread

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
YoshiAndMario said:
Other boards go with a place, right?

Toad's House - The Mario CT
The Tick Tock Clock Community Thread
The Delfino Plaza Community Thread
The Good Egg Galaxy Community Thread

Or maybe...

Mario & Luigi: The Community Thread
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Community Thread

It depends on the board. The zelda board has The Legend Of Zelda Board Off-Topic Thread: Kinstone Conclave Edition, which Kinstones in zelda are items that friends have and combine together as a sign of friendship. Similar to how a ct is meant to be a friendly thread where users communicate with each other.

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Indeed they do. I do like the suggestions though, so maybe we can do a rotation style with the titles as well.

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
chris2fast38 said:
Indeed they do. I do like the suggestions though, so maybe we can do a rotation style with the titles as well.

Considering the limit is 200 pages (or 10,000 posts) if the new boards boost activity slightly we might be stuck getting a new thread every year or two.

nikedunks77

I Am So EXCLUSIVE
Jun 8, 2007
Just in time!

Hey CT!

SEASON 5 FINALE OF MARIO PARADISE TELEVISION IS LIVE NOW!!!!

Big Finale
New Details for an event at the end!

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
I haven't really been reading Paradise, but I'm happy to here about a new paradise game. It's been a while since the last one.

What happened to Luigi Exotica?

sarsars

You are now hypnotized by the dancing Pikachu
Sep 14, 2004
It's always been morbidly hilarious to me the day this thread was made, and then how little attention was brought to the event.

Wasn't this locked years ago? I assume that's why it was abandoned.

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Gettin into the territory of 20 year old threads.

(Ah! Yeah, the board update had ended up nuking all the threads above 15k but I guess they ended up fixing that. Kinda forgot for a while bout that.)