Dec 5, 2004
New York
Survivor: One World Mario Bros Pool

1. YAM - Kim
2. Crush - Michael
3. tropic - Jonas
4. VGM - Chelsea

There is no Jose tropic, did you mean Jonas? And if it's just the 4 of us, I guess we can pick 3 people each.

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Yeah.

If we can pick 3, I'f also pick Greg and Bill if noone else joins in.

Mehdi2277 said:
My name is best spelled as Meh - dee when it comes to pronouncing it.

I have never drank alcohol in my life. Islam is stricter on religious rules and my parents are very Islamic.
My last name somehow get's confused despite it's simplicity. Even my first name..

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Let me take you to the EXTREME!
Mar 24, 2007
BeeKing said:
I have my own ideas about everybody on this board and their relationships to alcohol... Completely incorrect, they are, I hope. I'll share em in a bit.
I'd be interested in this too haha.

I'm straight.

People always mis-spell my last name, I always have to say it out for them.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
tropicguin said:
CrusherMania1592 said:
G-Man_Graves said:
CrusherMania1592 said:
[hl=black]Colton annoys the hell out of me already. With how he wore his sweatshirt/hoodie around his neck easily screams gay. [/hl]
Uh, Donnie, your logic is very much flawed.
Thank God I'm not feminine gay if you know what I mean.
I'm glad you aren't too.
[image=http://markp427.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/fonz.jpg]

Well...since we're gonna pick three, I'm gonna go ahead and add Kim and Jay

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy said:
People always mis-spell my last name, I always have to say it out for them.
*checks facebook*

You don't say. [face_mischief]

Thanks for the heads up with that link Mehdi. I hope and pray to god I don't get stuck with Crush_The_Fox or I'm quitting.

Dec 5, 2004
New York
I already picked Kim.

Survivor: One World Mario Bros Pool

1. YAM - Kim, Troyzan, Monica
2. Crush - Michael, Jay
3. tropic - Jonas, Greg "Tarzan", Bill
4. VGM - Chelsea

Tropic-Gin

;̸̛̤͝3̵̛̠̗͙́͗
Feb 25, 2007
Well, I'm mostly done with my 30k basics, mentions, story, questions. Finishing the "stranded on an island" questions. I might add some more maybe...

BeeKing

Noob
Jul 28, 2011
I don't drink. Can't stand alcohol. ...

@noslone: Need some salt...for your margarita?

@Mehdster: Good, that's how I thought...

My last name's a difficult one. I only know about 2 people (besides family) who can say it correctly. Not even joking.

nosloneb8

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 28, 2008
Ahh sorry I didn't get around to posting questions tropic D=

My last name's easy-peasy.

Today was OK, except the beginning suck: three straight hours of spider solitaire.

video_game_master47

No Longer a Noob
Sep 10, 2006
I'll send in my two picks after hahah. I didn't really pay attention to their names this time around. Do I need it in before the next episode? I'll probably just see who my mom thinks will win after she watches it online lmao.

I have friends who address me by my lastname hahah. I like my lastname so it's fine. For some reason I always get asked how to spell it, though I find it simple. XD

Lmao I'm friends with so many Mikes. I'll address two of them as their first name and the first letter of their last name unless they're the only one around hahah.(mainly because I'm really good friends with both so if I just say "mike" nobody knows who I'm talking about) Another one I call by their full name, 2 of them just by their last name, and one as Michael. XD

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
BlooperGuy4 said:
What the hell are you guys doing? Does this anything to do with Mario? Lol.

A community thread is where people from the board post about off-topic stuff. On the other hand the people who post here are naturally the community that posts about mario.[face_tongue]

nosloneb8

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 28, 2008
No one really calls me by my last name. There are special kinda last names that are appropriate for that, and mine's def not one of them.

My initials are kinda unfortunate lolz.

omg new guy yay hello Blooper I am nos.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
My initials are DEN. Yay for words.

Snowstorm knocked out my power last night. But it's back up now.

...Obviously

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Mar 24, 2007
My initials are NGG, so they don't spell anything haha.
So many films that I want to see at the cinema, but not enough money to go and see them. So upsetting.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Jeff_Extreme_Hardy said:
What's that about? Not sure if I've heard of it.

From Netflix:

Alex Proyas directs this shadowy sci-fi masterpiece about a man (Rufus Sewell) who awakens to find himself accused of murder in a strange city. Now, he must untangle his jumbled memories while eluding both the police and a woman claiming to be his wife (Jennifer Connelly).

It has a lot going on for it, but the mystery aspect is big so I don't want to reveal anything. If you watch it, try to get the Director's Cut. The theatrical release has some narration at the beginning that spoils a lot of it for some reason.

BeeKing

Noob
Jul 28, 2011
In my case, an extremely important subject. Myself. And, as you can see in Mehdster's signature, that is something not to be taken lightly.

Welcome, blooper, in case I didn't say anything earlier. Which I think I didn't. Ah, well.

My skype name's MRV or Mr. V or something like that.

Mehdi2277

No Longer a Noob
Jun 26, 2010
Oklahoma
Almost all of my account names are Mehdi2277 or Medmar2277. Medmar is a portmanteau of me and my sister's name. Med from Mehdi and Mar from Mariam. Although if you go grave digging some of my oldest usernames were Dark_Master#.

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Mar 24, 2007
stryder25.0 said:
Jeff_Extreme_Hardy said:

From Netflix:

Alex Proyas directs this shadowy sci-fi masterpiece about a man (Rufus Sewell) who awakens to find himself accused of murder in a strange city. Now, he must untangle his jumbled memories while eluding both the police and a woman claiming to be his wife (Jennifer Connelly).

It has a lot going on for it, but the mystery aspect is big so I don't want to reveal anything. If you watch it, try to get the Director's Cut. The theatrical release has some narration at the beginning that spoils a lot of it for some reason.

Ah, the plot doesn't sound too exciting, but it sounds like there could be a few plot twists or its more of the case of getting the audience confused and trickery perhaps. I'll try and check it out sometime.

That's weird that the narration at the beginning spoils some of it, I wonder if they did that on purpose or not.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Jeff_Extreme_Hardy said:
stryder25.0 said:
Jeff_Extreme_Hardy said:

From Netflix:

Ah, the plot doesn't sound too exciting, but it sounds like there could be a few plot twists or its more of the case of getting the audience confused and trickery perhaps. I'll try and check it out sometime.

That's weird that the narration at the beginning spoils some of it, I wonder if they did that on purpose or not.
I think the director was against it but the producers thought it would confuse viewers too much otherwise or something like that.

I thought it sounded kinda "eh" when I read the description too, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It gets pretty crazy and it's one of those thoughtful, intelligent sci-fi films.

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Mar 24, 2007
stryder25.0 said:
I think the director was against it but the producers thought it would confuse viewers too much otherwise or something like that.

I thought it sounded kinda "eh" when I read the description too, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It gets pretty crazy and it's one of those thoughtful, intelligent sci-fi films.

Oh fair enough, well I'll try and check it out some time then.

My media teacher watched Tinker Tailer Solider Spy at the weekend and she said that was really confusing, one of those films that has to be watched several times to get your head around it.

Been playing Modern Warfare 3 and Lego Pirates of the Caribbean lately. I'm trying to get all the spec op survival and missions done, so I can platinum the game haha. I've completed the first story of Lego PotC and its quite fun actually, I love playing Lego games haha.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
I really want to watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Love Gary Oldman.

I've been playing Rock Band 3 some more, just about done with the campaign. I'm on Jak 3 of the Jak HD Collection still, so I'll be getting to that. Then I need to finish my latest Mass Effect 2 playthrough before ME3 hits in two weeks.

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Mar 24, 2007
stryder25.0 said:
I really want to watch Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy. Love Gary Oldman.

I've been playing Rock Band 3 some more, just about done with the campaign. I'm on Jak 3 of the Jak HD Collection still, so I'll be getting to that. Then I need to finish my latest Mass Effect 2 playthrough before ME3 hits in two weeks.

I've never played the Jak games are they good? I was considering getting the collection at some point, probably not for awhile as I have enough games to play haha, but at some point.
I'm so disappointed with myself that I don't have Mass Effect 2 yet, I have so many games to play, that I've put off buying games at the moment, as it will just be a waste of money right now and I'll be able to get them for a cheaper price if I just wait.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
The Jak games are great. First is a classic platformer collectathon (ala Mario 64), the second and third are action games set in an open world with a pretty cool story and characters.

My backlog is pretty short right now. I'm making plenty of room for ME3, but I don't have a purchase planned after that for quite a while.

nikedunks77

I Am So EXCLUSIVE
Jun 8, 2007
The only HD collections I have are

God of War
God of War Origins Collection

I will get the Jak/Daxter collection for sure after I get SSX and Mass Effect 3. I'm still looking for the Collector's Edition for that game. It's all sold out. I hope they do a last minute release. I know Amazon will do it..but it won't get here release day.

stryder25.0

Life could be simple...
Jul 14, 2007
Yeah, I preordered the Collector's Edition a while back on Amazon so I'd be sure I'd get it.

I've played the God of War, ICO/SotC, GoW: Origins, Sly Cooper, and Prince of Persia Collections before this. That's probably my order of best to worst, but the Jak Collection may be my new favorite.

Still waiting on a Ratchet & Clank Collection though...

chris2fast38

The Crescent Fox
May 6, 2008
Anybody else here see the new Borderlands 2 trailer?[face_drooling]

Completed Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary the other day, and now that leaves me with no gaming backlog.

Jeff_Extreme_Hardy

Mar 24, 2007
I'll try and check out the Jak games at some point then.
The HD collections I've played are God of War and Sly collections.
My backlog currently consists of about 21 games haha, I'm so far behind on the gaming world.
Currently playing 2 games at once at the moment though, so hopefully they will be done with shortly.

nikedunks77

I Am So EXCLUSIVE
Jun 8, 2007
Yea, with Mass Effect 2, I held off playing it because of the DLC's. I just beat the Kasumi's Secrets DLC last weekend. I'll probably have to play the other ones like 'The Arrival'. I didn't see the Borderlands 2 trailer, but if it's better than RAGE, then I'll be sold.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
Whoa, Daisy and Peach are wearing their sport dresses for the new Mario Tennis game. Sounds like the 64 all over again minus Daisy wearing her tiara. Daisy's dress looks interesting.

One of my co-workers got fired a couple of days ago for complaining about doing dishes when she's the cook that day. I feel sorry for her, but the bitchiness cost her the job.

nikedunks77

I Am So EXCLUSIVE
Jun 8, 2007
Did she bitch to her boss or her peers? Either way, that's so unfortunate..and it's not easy finding a job. I hope she'll be okay.

CrusherMania1592

Crush them all!
Apr 4, 2008
Where the wind flows
I don't know the whole story, but I remember her complaining because one of the higher members (below boss) told her she had to catch the dishes I put in the dish machine when she's supposed to be the cook. Her body language told me that she was pissed about something and I only heard the words "******* dishes" out of her right at the end because I was barely paying attention to what was going on. Then again, my hearing combined with the dish machine's noise made it even harder to understand.