Status
Not open for further replies.

lord_eliwood13

30,000 posts! how sad/badass
Sep 6, 2005
Freyjadour said:
I've always prefered Tana, just because she's ALWAYS been better for me. Oh, and she's hotter. That helps her chances in my book too.

I think Vanessa is hotter personally. Green hair <3

And Tana got raped by Gheb so she loses points for that. Vanessa has h4x supports and has a large level lead on Tana.

Sep 19, 2007
Is it true that you can unlock Ashnard if you beat PoR 15 times? I've seen on many sites that they say you can unlock some of the upcs if you beat the game 5, 10, and 15 times but nobody has ever confirmed it. I don't have the time to waste trying to see if they are true so I was wondering if anyone knows if this is just crap some moron made up or it is actually true. Thanks for any help.

lord_eliwood13

30,000 posts! how sad/badass
Sep 6, 2005
Cypress_grave said:
Is it true that you can unlock Ashnard if you beat PoR 15 times? I've seen on many sites that they say you can unlock some of the upcs if you beat the game 5, 10, and 15 times but nobody has ever confirmed it. I don't have the time to waste trying to see if they are true so I was wondering if anyone knows if this is just crap some moron made up or it is actually true. Thanks for any help.

It's true.

I don't think anyone has actually done it though, lol.

Sep 19, 2007

It's true.

I don't think anyone has actually done it though, lol.

ARGHAIGHALOR!@! ...sorry about that.

Thanks for the answer. I found out a month ago that beating the final boss 5 times doesn't count (and since it was in hard mode it took forever) So i'll just have to beat the full game. I've beaten it twice so 3 more times is cool. I wanted to try upgrading different people anyway. If it doesn't work on 5 then im not attempting 10 or 15.

sthbdis

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 5, 2007
I accidentally clicked on the thread's title so it turned that really light blue as opposed to the really dark blue and it was annoying to look at so I'm posting this so it goes away. Kthx.

Oct 14, 2008
Help!!!! I can't get past Level 3 in the Tower of Valni. After I defeat the Boss on Level 3 I get kicked out of the Tower. The option to continue to Level 4 does not appear. How do I continue onto Level 4? Thankx - larry
Try advancing in the game more and then go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.