Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserker.

Super Star
Jul 26, 2005
Canada
when you get on the final boss for FE8 how do you beat him(the demon king)

after you kill his reinforcements use your strongest units with the sacred twins weapons
(i used gerik with audhulma, Ross with Garm, Ewan with Gleipiner, Lute with Excaliber, and Larachel with Ivaldi). He will be gone within one turn.

lord_eliwood13

30,000 posts! how sad/badass
Sep 6, 2005
Basically on the first turn move up to him with all your dudes but DON'T attack.

Next turn gang up on him.

Careful of his reinforcements.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
That won isn't too hard. Remember that magic users and flying units can move freely about the sand. So use them to hurry and rescue them.

brinzy_boi

Well, I fail.
Jul 7, 2005
Nice move, AND you used the wrong "won", razor!!

But do what he says, however, let Eirika STAY in the gate above, for protection. She can do it.

lord_eliwood13

Sep 6, 2005
Lyon's low speed makes him pretty easy seeing as most people will double him and since he isn't on a throne he dosen't get any additional evasive bonuses.

Aug 13, 2005
lord_eliwood13 said:
Lyon's low speed makes him pretty easy seeing as most people will double him and since he isn't on a throne he dosen't get any additional evasive bonuses.

... [face_angry]

Low speed, but with just a few speedwings, he turns into a hard htting, fast, always accurate, tank with good res.

Mar 13, 2006
Hi, I have a quick question, I see that there is an Anima tome called ALICALIBUR. I've never heard it before, but does anyone here know where I can get my hands on it?

Edit: Also, where are the Iron and Killer Ballastaes in the game anyways? Oh yeah, and where can I find the Dummy weapons? Thanks in advance.

brinzy_boi

Well, I fail.
Jul 7, 2005
The Aircalibur and dummy weapons are all glitches that come in a few FE8 cartridges. Either you have to get them via Game Shark/Action Replay, or you don't have them.

As for the Ballistae, I don't know exactly, though there are some sitting on maps...

brinzy_boi

Well, I fail.
Jul 7, 2005
There is Neimi.

Oh dear. Don't tell me you people have never made her a sniper.

Just because she can attack up close and far away AND uses a horse doesn't mean that she's completely useless as a sniper. You'd be pretty shocked as to how often she can miss in the Link Arena as a Ranger.

Using her as a Sniper will actually pull off some life-saving Sure Shots. I guarantee it.

Of course, if you just cap out Innes, keep him as that and go on with your Neimi.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Hawkeye_the_pimp2 said:
No I did not make her a sniper, nor did I try.

She just dies way to much and only does like 4 damage....

[hl=black]Don't promote at level 11 then; Brinzy I have made her a sniper once too.[/hl]

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
[hl=black]Then why the heck did you say you were never going to make her a sniper if you havn't even promoted her AT ALL![/hl]

_unknown_1

Noob
Oct 21, 2003
The link to the "all supports in one playthrough" thing someone posted early on is broken. :( Anyone still have it?

brinzy_boi

Well, I fail.
Jul 7, 2005
Not sure about the link, but for FE8:

Just play the Tower of Valni and support until you get an "A". Then, reset your GBA.

The support is saved in the SUpports Menu, and your characters don't have an "A" in support with someone else, so you can do this with all of their supports.

Apr 25, 2006
I got to chapter 23x(hector) without saving pent. i have no idea how but i did but pent killed half includid jasmine then went to a corner to use an elixer and since no one was in his attacking range he didnt attack. also, on chapter 19xx, do u have to get nils to level 7 on one story then on another storyline as hectors, u kill kishuna? im not sure. also, is there anything special in 19xx?

Sep 4, 2006
"Aircalibur and dummy weapons are all glitches that come in a few FE8 cartridges. Either you have to get them via Game Shark/Action Replay, or you don't have them."

Pretty much what Brinz said.

lord_eliwood13

Sep 6, 2005
Proto you silly child, would it have killed you to ask them condense the other FAQ into this one as well?[face_tongue]

Prototype909

Almost Not a Noob
Jun 1, 2005
lord_eliwood13 said:
Proto you silly child, would it have killed you to ask them condense the other FAQ into this one as well?[face_tongue]

I did dude [face_silly], maybe they couldn't fit it all into one thread!?!?

Oct 15, 2006
As for the characters section above, I have a couple of questions:

1. If Garcia's Skill is *double* Dart's and his base is higher tha Dart's from about five levels down, then how does Garcia's Skill make Dart's look horrible?
2. How is Syrene > Vanessa? With supports Vanessa is the best flier in the game.

EDIT: Bleh, saw a question on the first page and answered it for some reason. ;>_>

Oct 15, 2006
people are talking about a glitch for fe8 that lets you
control the monsters and make them trade to you.

can someone tell me it because i hate being left out on
the info.

Hot.Tuna

Noob
Jul 30, 2005
TemplarSimon, those are both questions I have no answers for. If you will, ignore the ratings. They are quite a taboo subject on this board [face_tired]

Nov 26, 2006
ok well im on the lagdow ruins 3rd part and yeah im like dead... o crap playing rite now efrium is 4 hp and stone well not anymore i used fortify... o noooooooo seths almost dead 26hp stone o and that glitched its for fe7 its put a mine where u think ur opponet will be then when they hit it shut off ur game turn it back on and u will control them for 1 turn

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
Hey, stupid question, but it just slipped my mind. What was the name of the large, human nation in PoR that was headed by the Apostle? And what was the name of the red-armored general from there?

Freyjadour

Noob
Feb 6, 2007
I've always prefered Tana, just because she's ALWAYS been better for me. Oh, and she's hotter. That helps her chances in my book too.

Status
Not open for further replies.