Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 22, 2008
Yeah Lucas, that's what we want. We want all the classic characters we grew up with to die by the hands of your stupid skin head.

-VaYe-

Noob
Jun 21, 2010
Afro_Huey said:
so im confused here. This DLC is a continuation from the first game's DLC... but your not the original Starkiller who was good in the 2nd Game? I'm confused lol.

In the first game, Starkiller was turned into a pseudo Darth Vader and went about killing Bobba Fett and utterly destroying Obi Wan. After that he TURNED Luke to the Darkside and made him his apprentice on Hoth.

The second game only seems real if you were good in the first... so if the DLC for an evil apperentice clone is fighting a jedi Lei... who mentions Luke from the first game... how does that make sense????

Also who would teach Lei? Obi wan, Luke, and Yoda are dead so....

I'd like that explained also - played the first game and now Im confused here...

Dec 30, 2009
@ idiotsaywhat. That was the post of the year! And yeah Force Unleashed has gotten waaaaay out of hand. They've made this skin head tool some sort of force god even though he is NOWHERE in the movies. Now they give us a 4 hour game with a horrible story and decide to butcher it even more with this add on. How about they actually add something to the canon of the story instead of pulling this crap? If I want to kill ewoks and the star wars good guys then I would play Battle Front 2.

Nov 12, 2010
Way to rape the greatest story ever told. Hey Lucas, how about you stop raping Indy and Star Wars and do something thats not just about money you fucking jew!

Oct 8, 2010
I like that they are killing all of those "good" guys i hate to see a hero win... dark side for the win about time they killed those weaklings

kanzekage

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 5, 2009
I'd like a DLC where you play as Leia, become a jedi and defeat the evil Starkiller clone, turning him into a cyborg-sith(vader style).

Mar 23, 2010
They needed to fix the whole, you're a clone thing. Made no since if it was a continuation of the Dark side story. Vader needed to be dead, you need to be in a new Assassin suit, better then the Vader style one from tfu, and needed to be you at the end (SPOILDER) -----With Palpatine killing you instead of Vader---- Would have been a lot cooler if Han and Chewy being there would have been explained. Thought they died on Hoth. C'mon Iucasarts.

kanzekage

Almost Not a Noob
Apr 5, 2009
Posted by: TheCommunist100
Sometimes I feel like im the only one who likes change and epicness, and not stupidity.

legacyAccount

Old Account
Nov 10, 2011
I will most likely get it cuz i like star wars and the force unleashed though what i hate is that we never get light side DLC's only dark why not what if's on light side like luke falling to the dark side so starkiller has to fight him and vader not that he could take on both but it is a what if right so come on if no light side make them longer at lest not that they read this but whatever haha

Apr 2, 2009
Posted by: TheCommunist100
Sometimes I feel like im the only one who likes change and epicness, and not stupidity.

I suggest you should watch how Vader goes down.

That. was. not. epic. at. all.

Seriously, if FU3 came out. I hope that they have DLC to let every original character beat Starkiller ass. I'm officially bore of his Marty Stu status.

B

BigBacon87

Original poster
Is this game $15 yet? That's what I got the first one for and I thought it was well worth it. Tried the demo for this and let's just say I won't be paying any more than $20 this time around.

MuLzA

Noob
Jul 28, 2005
Oh well, I guess I'll pass on this DLC, I thought it might be a bit more substantial. I reckon DLC as a whole has been one of the most overhyped aspects of the 360/ps3 generation. When the consoles were first being released devs were talking up how awesome it was going to be to keep adding to games and keep you playing them. The reality has been that many DLC's are just too short, lack any real depth and are tacked on to make a quick buck. I know there are some exceptions, but in general I steer clear of most DLC. Just my opinion anyway.

Dec 15, 2010
those scenes were hard to watch. the most creative thing they could come up with was to kill.. the good guys. wat da fak.

and who would pay to have their fav sw chars killed?

strongbowtj

Almost Not a Noob
Oct 7, 2006
I enjoyed the DLC and found no glitches through three playthroughs of it, you can't go wrong for $1 and they could have easily charged more if they wanted to, I didn't enjoy killing Han though :(

ultimate_hotty

Prime Member
Sep 25, 2001
I didn't like seeing my favourite characters die...

Not that it was bad or anything... just a purely emotional response... I love those characters!

Jul 19, 2009
Screw LucasArts.

Pissing all over a beloved film and its characters for a measly buck is ridiculous. If you want to do an alternate story then you commit to it, instead of "hey, wouldn't it be shocking if we killed off everyone's favorite characters? People might be so offended by that they'd forget just how bad this game is."

Nov 9, 2010
Thanks for f*cking the spoiler warning IGN... or not.
What is the POINT IN BUYING this DLC if you just told us the entire story and ruined the surprises here?!

How annoying. Seriously p*ssed off with you.

Sep 21, 2004
woooo now i dont need to buy the DLC! thanks IGN thanks! i dont care if you marked spoilers it dosent make sense to post video of the story.

rhfische

Noob
Apr 29, 2010
I'm sorry but i am too big of a fan of the Originals to actually enjoy seeing the characters get killed. I know it is definitely nerdy for me to say. But, now all i want to do is see this "apprentice" get caught in a meat grinder, and gets thrown in by someone pathetic like Aunt Breu ( hey this is an alternate universe). Screw Lucas Arts

Oct 20, 2010
I hate when people get so up tight about the original story being changed. Who cares the Star wars universe is awesome and I'm down for any tweaking they want to do with it. It's all in good fun. Some people just take this stuff to seriously.

Jac84

Noob
Jan 13, 2010
To Salmon_Traitor,

They did give a spoiler warning and you chose to read on. You have no one to blame but yourself.

elrise

Noob
Jul 1, 2010
what they should have done is to make a Star Wars
Jedi Power Battles 2 with playable characters from the Original Trilogy, Prequels and Expanded..man i miss playing Luke skywalker in the nes days

bigbadbat

Noob
Nov 22, 2010
I really love how the blaster shots, which are supposedly lasers and travel at the speed of light, move at such a ridiculously slow speed.

natron84

Noob
Oct 27, 2010
its not a continuation of tfu1 dlc. remember vader is dead in that!!! its following the darkside ending to tfu2. vader tells the apprentice to kill the rebellion, so obviously he took care of luke. and who would want the same ending boss in 2 dlc s?

jeffjhicks

Almost Not a Noob
Aug 13, 2006
it's spelled Chewie...also Han Solo wouldn't go down like a bitch, I think he's still alive

Aug 4, 2009
What a bunch of bullshit. Leia being a jedi>?
Luke not being able to kill Vader's whiny and under-developed apprentice?
I liked the first game, but I don't know...

Simmeon1

Noob
Jan 7, 2003
I have to agree with most of this. I watched those trailers and it made me sick the way these guys took out the SW characters. I won't own that game and I hope they don't make any more in this story line. They Star Wars mythos should never ever have "alternate" anything.

Feb 25, 2002
Much like TFU2 this DLC sucked. I was able to beat it on my lunch break (really short) and it was buggy and clunky.

The entire game is such a disappointment. I really, really, really enjoyed TFU1 and it had such potential. Everything about the sequel is a step down except for the graphics.

Go back to making DLC for the first game and screw this horrible sequel.

Oct 3, 2010
Wow, really? Solo, Chewie, Luke, and Leia dead? As if these games didn't suck bad enough, just go and change the entire storyline of star wars huh?

Retarded. I'm glad these games sucked

meekoveepo

Noob
Feb 11, 2006
OMG forced unleashed 2 was awesome, better than
the first in a lot of ways, its NOT glitchy at all,
and i play every kind of game i can - on 360 and PS3.
(only one repetitive mini-boss fight was bad)

This DLC was fun...i mean you get to cut of EWOKS heads..
i mean yeah i guess thats not really "FUN" but it is pretty
awesome...I LOVE IT!

Lord_Turdsley

No Longer a Noob
Nov 11, 2009
This is inexcusable. How in the world could anyone let this happen? I know Lucas loves to take a dump on his greatest franchise often but this is way over the top. I'll be skipping any and all The Force Unleashed games and DLC because of this.

meekoveepo

Noob
Feb 11, 2006
HMM.....STAR WARS: FU2.

F*ck Y*u T*o

HAHAHA, BTW i FREAKING loved the story in
this game...haha...i love the idea of trying to destroy
the story...its brilliant....if you strike down the original trilogy,
you will only make it stronger...haha...its all going according
to plan. EP3 RULES! better than EMPIRE!

crisqo_23

Noob
Oct 3, 2005
Wasn't Luke turned to the Dark Side in the Hoth mission pack? Wasn't Starkiller a cyborg at the time of the aforementioned Hoth mission? The consistent lack of continuity is just... Sigh*

MrZilch

No Longer a Noob
May 30, 2001
Nicholas420: Not to defend the mediocre games, but in official continuity, Leia actually begins Jedi training after Return of the Jedi. She gives it up not far in to concentrate on her diplomatic duties, but she *does* get far enough to build her own lightsaber. I think they cover it in the Timothy Zahn "Thrawn" Trilogy.

stillnic

Almost Not a Noob
Jul 31, 2007
Yeah Why is Starkiller suddenly normal looking again??

Kinda Depressing to watch but I guess that's the point.

iisuman

Noob
Sep 19, 2010
lucas arts hasn't made a good star wars game for a long long time thumbs up if you agree... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.