SensFan101

Rock Band Board Minister of Foreign Affairs
Apr 1, 2007
I was a bit curious as to how "Dig Down" would sound live since it's more of a chill track, but it really works well for a live performance. It was the first time they came here in 13 years, so it was worth it.

SensFan101

Apr 1, 2007
Yeah, that was pretty dope to hear! I think mine would probably have to be "Hysteria," just because nothing feels better than that bassline vibrating the whole crowd.

Although I'll have to see the massive amounts of confetti and streamers in "Mercy" was probably the coolest visual part.

SensFan101

Apr 1, 2007
If anyone wants a PS4 NHL18 beta code to play for this week, let me know and I'll message you. I have two.

billybobjoe1881

No Longer a Noob
Mar 19, 2006
Yeah, that was pretty dope to hear! I think mine would probably have to be "Hysteria," just because nothing feels better than that bassline vibrating the whole crowd.

Although I'll have to see the massive amounts of confetti and streamers in "Mercy" was probably the coolest visual part.

That's how I felt about KISS. Seeing streamers for the entirety of Rock and Roll All Nite and Party Everyday was the best part of the show.

On Wednesday I saw Metallica, and holy shit do they put on a great show. I've already seen them once, and this blew that show away.

SensFan101

Apr 1, 2007
Just wanted to let fellow Canadians know that the season pass is $17.99 for us, which saves you $5.93 if you were buying the songs individually, whereas the season pass in the US saves you $2.50.

SimpsonsFan007

Calvin and Moddes
Oct 1, 2000
Actually been playing it a bunch recently with my son... he loves singing (wailing) and it's nice to get back behind the drums! Fun stuff. Hope you all are well!