Oct 9, 2016
Pokemon wanted:
Regice
Registeel
Manaphy
Zapdos
Pokemon for trade:
Charmander-Lvl.1- Male (More than 1) or Female (only 1 (Adamant))
Adamant or Jolly
Eggmoves- Outrage, Flare Blitz, Dragon Dance
6IVs
-
Regirock
FC: 5344-2295-2623

Oct 9, 2016
What about
Adamant or Jolly
6IVs
For Regice or Registeel

Oct 9, 2016
Trading: shaymin, darkrai, regirock, registeel, regiice, or arceus.

Looking for: celebi, manaphy, meloetta, genesect, mew, jirachi, diancie, yveltal, or hoopa.

FC: 4442-3090-7795

NAME: stitsuth
What about
Adamant or Jolly
6IVs
For Regice or Registeel

antb06

Noob
Nov 8, 2016
Has anyone got a Truant Durant for trade? Name your Pokemon and I'll see if I have one! Thanks in advance

sugar7402

Noob
Nov 12, 2016
I'm desperately looking for a shiny Charmander, Im willing to trade Xerneas,keldeo (event), and Victini (event) please if you have a shiny charmander hit me up but im not interested in anything else my friend code is 3454-4644-6842 the username is sugar.

DarkAggent

Noob
Apr 4, 2017
I'm currently playing through pokemon sun and want to build an Eevee team just to have. I want a shiny Eevee as my team leader.

LF: Shiny Eevee

Offering:
•Any of the event Pokemon that anyone might have missed.
•Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Greninja

WAC2313

Noob
Apr 8, 2017
Looking for Mew (non-shiny)

Can trade various shinies, including Rayquaza, Lugia, or Giratina
Also have some other Legendaries

FC: 3454-4519-1759

Apr 14, 2017
I'm desperately looking for a shiny Charmander, Im willing to trade Xerneas,keldeo (event), and Victini (event) please if you have a shiny charmander hit me up but im not interested in anything else my friend code is 3454-4644-6842 the username is sugar.
I've got one

Jun 4, 2017
Does anyone have a froakie with Protean? Or even it's evolutions it doesn't matter to me I just need the ability cx

I have a lot of starters I can trade:
Chespin lv.1, male, 4 IV's, Overgrow, Hasty
Fennekin lv.1, male, 4 IV's, Blaze, Bold
Froakie, male(lv.15) or female(lv.1), both 5 IV's, torrent, quiet (m) and jolly (f)
Bulbasaur both lv.1 and male, one has 4 IV's the has 5, Chlorophyll, bashful and calm

I also have:
Charmander
Squirtle
Treecko
Torchic (HA)
Mudkip
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Turtwig

Just tell me what you're interested in and I'll tell you the details because that's just too much to type all of it out cx

Arceus1234

Noob
May 24, 2017
Hoping to find someone who is willing to trade me a Darkrai.
Most valuable Pokemon I have are Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Electivire, All Eeveelutions, Milotic, Celebi and Mewtwo.
I have much more Pokemon just let me know what you're looking for and if I happen to have it I will trade you it for Darkrai.
I have a darkrai could I have celebi and mewtwo??

Jul 9, 2017
Hoping to find someone who is willing to trade me a Darkrai.
Most valuable Pokemon I have are Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Electivire, All Eeveelutions, Milotic, Celebi and Mewtwo.
I have much more Pokemon just let me know what you're looking for and if I happen to have it I will trade you it for Darkrai.
I have a darkrai could I have celebi and mewtwo??
I have a level 100 palkia and 2 more level 100 regular Pokémon I will trade for darkri

UMBR3ON

Noob
Aug 14, 2017
Anyone got a male Infernape for a female Garchomp? My friend code: 2466-7279-0663. My Garchomp knows Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Earthquake, and Crunch. Plus it's holding a Max Revive

AnnaRobinn

Noob
Aug 23, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I would like a growlithe. He's my favorite pokemon. I do not have much to offer :(
I'm playing soulsilver
Follows the list of pokemons that I have:
onix
drowzee
hoppip
pineco

folouk

Noob
May 10, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I would like a growlithe. He's my favorite pokemon. I do not have much to offer :(
I'm playing soulsilver
Follows the list of pokemons that I have:
onix
drowzee
hoppip
pineco
hey,welcome!unfortunately you are not getting anything propably :( everyone has their pokemon in sun/moon.i could give you a growlithe for free in sun/moon if you want

teesh

Noob
Sep 4, 2017
HI I AM LOOKING FOR SOME EVENT POKEMON TO COMPLETE MY LIVE POKEDEX:

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:

. Jirachi

.Phioni

.Manaphy

.Shaymin

.Meloetta

.Hoopa

.Victini

WHAT I AM WILLING TO TRADE:

Volcanion

Arceus

A Perfect IV Groudon

3 IV bred Pokemon:

Gible
Pichu
Mudbray
Makuhita
Mimikyu
Togademaru
Shellos
Charmander (TIMID)
Cubone
Alolan Vuplix
Ferrohorn
Aerodactyl
Schyther
Drillbur

Dec 14, 2017
I need hidden ability starters

I'm looking to do some competitive team building, and I want a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur and a Magician Fennekin.

I can trade an Iron Fist Chimchar and A Solar Power Charmander, along with a bunch of other stuff.

My friend code is
1048 - 8876 - 4238

Got a chlorophyll bulbasaur. What else do you have to offer

King2020

Noob
Dec 27, 2017
Looking for a shiny larvitar or a shiny decidueye I'll be trading a shiny incenaror
my friends code is 4055-3999-1434 and my name is i

Ilickcats

Noob
Jan 11, 2018
Looking for a shiny larvitar or a shiny decidueye I'll be trading a shiny incenaror
my friends code is 4055-3999-1434 and my name is i
I'll add you and give you a shiny decidueye with longreach and maxed 252 attack and speed with 31 IV all around; just cause I'm feelin nice as fuck my dude

Jan 28, 2018
I am looking to obtain a bonsly, munchlax, drifloon, misdreavus, rufflet, vullaby, delibird, cottonee, psyduck, Barboach, roggenrola, spinda, finneon, luvdisk, corsolsa, mareanie, toxapex, or bagon. I have some stuff to trade ie. chickorita cyndaquil, rowlet, poplio, litten, eevee and more. hit me up if ur interested

LilSlimeT

Noob
Feb 6, 2018
I’m looking for a shell armor ability turtwig for trade. Preferably female and preferably adamant. I am willing to trade for my shiny cubone. He is adamant 4 iv superior potential with lightning rod.

My friend code is 1822-4280-7975

Jake35398

Noob
Mar 21, 2018
I need HA froakie female and HA Torchic female preferable or male
I'll trade rotom and celebi for them

I have the games omega ruby alpha sapphire , sun and moon ultra sun and moon

my friend code 1178-2879-8826

StMayhem

Noob
May 2, 2018
I'm missing a few event Pokemon and am looking to trade. I need Celebi, Darkrai, Diancie and Hoopa.

I have 2 Victini's, 1 Keldeo, 1 Mellotta and an event Zygarde.

I also have a few shiny Pokemon to trade. I have a shiny event Yveltal, Pikachu and remoraid.

May 12, 2018
I'm missing a few event Pokemon and am looking to trade. I need Celebi, Darkrai, Diancie and Hoopa.

I have 2 Victini's, 1 Keldeo, 1 Mellotta and an event Zygarde.

I also have a few shiny Pokemon to trade. I have a shiny event Yveltal, Pikachu and remoraid.
Keldeo for darkrai?