zahiah33

Noob
Jan 20, 2016
FT Multiple 6IV Snorlax/Mr Mime and Multiple 5IV Chimchars/Gligars/Squirtle with HA LF 2 different region Croagunks female with HA in Luxury Ball

For Trade:

Snorlax is "adamant" but I can breed for careful no problem. In a poke ball thickfat or immunity

Mr Mime is "timid" filter or soundproof in a nest ball

Chimchar is "naive" blaze but I also have chimchar with iron fist and I can breed 5-6 ivs with its HA if requested

Looking For:

5/6 IV male Croagunk (Foreign) i.e. Non English please

+

Any IV female Croagunk (Different region than male) for Masuda Method with its HA (Hidden Ability) Poison Touch

Thank you very much

let me know if you are looking for something else I might be able to help out

zahiah33

Noob
Jan 20, 2016
FT Multiple 6IV Snorlax/Mr Mime and Multiple 5IV Chimchars/Gligars/Squirtle with HA LF 2 different region Croagunks female with HA in Luxury Ball

For Trade:

Snorlax is "adamant" but I can breed for careful no problem. In a poke ball thickfat or immunity

Chimchar is "naive" blaze but I also have chimchar with iron fist and I can breed 5-6 ivs with its HA if requested

Looking For:

+

Any IV female Croagunk LUXARY BALL (Different region than male) for Masuda Method with its HA (Hidden Ability) Poison Touch

Thank you very much

Jan 26, 2016
Hi
I'm looking for a;
Jirachi
Or Manaphy

Not bothered about nature, level or if shiny or not.

Willing to trade two of the following legendaries;
Registeel
Heatran
Rayquaza
Kyruem
And Deoxys

Jan 26, 2016
Hi
I'm looking for a;
Jirachi
Or Manaphy

Willing to trade two of the following legendaries for one of above requests;
Registeel
Heatran
Rayquaza
Kyruem
And Deoxys

Jan 26, 2016
Hi
I'm looking for a;
Jirachi
Or Manaphy

Registeel
Heatran
Rayquaza
Kyruem
And Deoxys
Fc: 3540-3034-6497

Jan 26, 2016
Hi
I'm looking for a;
Jirachi
Or Manaphy

Registeel
Heatran
Rayquaza
Kyruem
And Deoxys

Jan 26, 2016
Hi
I'm looking for a;
Jirachi
Or Manaphy

Registeel
Heatran
Rayquaza
Kyruem
And Deoxys

BrendonJ17

Noob
Sep 9, 2013
Hi, was looking for some assistance, I'm from South Africa so don't have access to Game or GameStop, does anyone happen to have a spare Mew code? Would be greatly appreciated

BrendonJ17

Noob
Sep 9, 2013
Hey me too! I'm looking for the same Pokemon. My FC is 2981-9725-4000[/QUOTE]

I have these, will trade, add me.

Friend Code: 2981-9702-4618

TheHostXO

Noob
Mar 17, 2016
Hoping to find someone who is willing to trade me a Darkrai.
Most valuable Pokemon I have are Lugia, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Electivire, All Eeveelutions, Milotic, Celebi and Mewtwo.
I have much more Pokemon just let me know what you're looking for and if I happen to have it I will trade you it for Darkrai.

BrendonJ17

Noob
Sep 9, 2013
Can Anyone help out, trying to complete my living dex, only pokemon I still require are;
Articuno
Lugia
Kyogre
Jirachi
Electivire
Gliscor
Porygon-Z
Dusknoir
Froslass
Accelgor
Rufflet
Aegislash
Spiritzee
Aromatisse
Yveltal

level42Earth

Almost Not a Noob
Nov 11, 2011
Ontario Canada
DO NOT BE FOOLED BY CLONING SERVICES!!!

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that almost every single "Free Cloning" service that is offered here, or will be offered here in the future, is very likely to be a scam, and then some!

I have been active here for a couple of weeks now and I've noticed several free cloning services. Every single one posted has always resulted in stolen Pokemon and items.

Many of the scam artist here are pretty easy to spot, and they all seem to share the same characteristics.
  • Very low post count
  • Very young account (A day or so)
  • Convincing way to prove themselves*
Many of these scam artist will provide you a very convincing ploy by actually cloning the test Pokemon that many users are willing to cough up. All this does is build your trust so that you will cough up your rare and valuable Pokemon/Items.

Do not be fooled by this, this is the point where your Pokemon and items WILL BE STOLEN!

The "Cloner" will usually then report of technical difficulties, or just simply disappear from the forums all together.

If you fall into the trap of one of these scam artists, there is usually little to nothing anyone else can do to help you. Not even the Mods/Admins of IGN can help.

If you are willing to trade with any of these "Cloners" please understand that you accept FULL responsibility for the trade and accept any and all risks involved. You have been warned!

And that's it - happy trading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator's note: We have no way to police any behaviour that happens outside of these boards. Every time you trade a Pokemon with someone, you do so at your own risk. Please use caution and common sense when trading with strangers.
--kiera2

Please note that all trades are at your own risk. IGN is not responsible for any loss of goods as a result of trades.

@kiera2, Glad to see my P.S.A is still going strong :)

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/cloning-scams-users-beware.453816609/

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2016
Looking for a shiny Shinx

Ill give away a
Mew
Shiny Rayquaza
Shiny Lucario

Friend code: 2595 - 3497 - 5911 name Cedrick

Gamadel

Noob
Jul 2, 2016
I'm looking for an event Hoopa, since I couldn't get one and I can't get it now.

Offering:
Gardevoir: lv 100 male
Gallade: lv 100 shiny male
Metagross: lv 100 shiny
Rayquaza: lv 70 w/ dragon ascent, both shiny and non shiny available
Sceptile: lv 74 male
You can pick more than one if you want

FC: 0903-2929-1572

Iufan96

Noob
Jul 4, 2016
Offering to trade a shiny rapidash level 42. Looking for any legendary Pokemon in return of high level.

ToxicWave

Noob
Jul 25, 2016

For Trade:

Looking For:

+

Any IV female Croagunk (Different region than male) for Masuda Method with its HA (Hidden Ability) Poison Touch

Thank you very much

I have a female with cross chop and dry skin plus a ♀ gible with body slam, iron head, iron tail, and sand tomb with sand veil. If you want them. I just need a snorlax with zen headbutt and curse don't care about the IVs or gender but if possible would like in egg.

Xaviie

Noob
Aug 9, 2016
Looking for:
Bagon
Beldom
Holding electirizer item
Any level
I have charmander, eevees. Or a regice, regirock, or registeel

Fc 3110-8673-8189

Please and thanks

AMSboy

Noob
Aug 18, 2016
i need a scizor and a haunter that will evolve into gengar and both mega stones would be awesome to
FC: 4785-9111-2233

Stit123

Noob
Aug 23, 2016
Trading: shaymin, darkrai, regirock, registeel, regiice, or arceus.

Looking for: celebi, manaphy, meloetta, genesect, mew, jirachi, diancie, yveltal, or hoopa.

FC: 4442-3090-7795

NAME: stitsuth

Nov 9, 2015
WiFi trading is a huge part of Pokemon - this is where you can get together with fellow players to help you complete your Pokedex or build the perfect team.

We have a few guidelines to keep things running smoothly:

1. Do not spam the board with requests or offers. If you are looking for or offering a particular Pokemon, you may make ONE thread and ONE THREAD ONLY about it. You may bump your thread if and only if there have been no replies for 24 hours or more.

2. Make thread titles clear. Titling your thread "Cool stuff to give away!!1!" doesn't help anyone. The more relevant information you put in your thread title, the easier it is for people to help you. Better examples would be:
  • Looking for Modest Eevee with hidden ability
  • Friend Safari Dittos for trade!
  • Need a Thunderstone
3.Include your Friend Code! Otherwise, how are people going to trade with you?

4. No buying or selling Pokemon for real money.

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that almost every single "Free Cloning" service that is offered here, or will be offered here in the future, is very likely to be a scam, and then some!

I have been active here for a couple of weeks now and I've noticed several free cloning services. Every single one posted has always resulted in stolen Pokemon and items.

Many of the scam artist here are pretty easy to spot, and they all seem to share the same characteristics.
  • Very low post count
Many of these scam artist will provide you a very convincing ploy by actually cloning the test Pokemon that many users are willing to cough up. All this does is build your trust so that you will cough up your rare and valuable Pokemon/Items.

Do not be fooled by this, this is the point where your Pokemon and items WILL BE STOLEN!

The "Cloner" will usually then report of technical difficulties, or just simply disappear from the forums all together.

If you fall into the trap of one of these scam artists, there is usually little to nothing anyone else can do to help you. Not even the Mods/Admins of IGN can help.

If you are willing to trade with any of these "Cloners" please understand that you accept FULL responsibility for the trade and accept any and all risks involved. You have been warned!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator's note: We have no way to police any behaviour that happens outside of these boards. Every time you trade a Pokemon with someone, you do so at your own risk. Please use caution and common sense when trading with strangers.
--kiera2

Please note that all trades are at your own risk. IGN is not responsible for any loss of goods as a result of trades.
WiFi trading is a huge part of Pokemon - this is where you can get together with fellow players to help you complete your Pokedex or build the perfect team.

We have a few guidelines to keep things running smoothly:

1. Do not spam the board with requests or offers. If you are looking for or offering a particular Pokemon, you may make ONE thread and ONE THREAD ONLY about it. You may bump your thread if and only if there have been no replies for 24 hours or more.

2. Make thread titles clear. Titling your thread "Cool stuff to give away!!1!" doesn't help anyone. The more relevant information you put in your thread title, the easier it is for people to help you. Better examples would be:
  • Looking for Modest Eevee with hidden ability
  • Friend Safari Dittos for trade!
  • Need a Thunderstone
3.Include your Friend Code! Otherwise, how are people going to trade with you?

4. No buying or selling Pokemon for real money.

• Very low post count

--kiera2

How can someone on the POKEMON boards be opposed to cloning!?!?

#Clonesarepeopletoo

Apr 10, 2014
Looking For:
  • Sheer Force Cranidos
  • Reckless Tepig
Offering:
  • Other HA Pokémon I may have or any other Pokémon you may want. Make me an offer
Friend Code: 0533-4709-2005